Hans Christian Blech (20 February 1915 5 March 1993) was a German film, stage and television character actor who found success in both West Germany and Hollywood.
- The 08/15 series (1954-1955) as Wachtmeister Platzek
- The Longest Day (1962) as Major Werner Pluskat
- Battle of the Bulge (1965) as Conrad
- The Bridge at Remagen (1969) as Captain Carl Schmidt
- The Magic Mountain (1982) as Hofrat Behrens
- Colonel Redl (1985) as Von Roden
- Actor-Shared Background: He was a Wehrmacht veteran of the Eastern front of World War II, where he got the distinctive scars on his face, and played several German front soldiers and officers on film.
- Typecasting: Possibly as a result of the above, he often played German soldiers/officers in World War II movies, in both West German and international productions, although most of them fight on the Western front, while he fought on the Eastern front in real life. And all of them avoid All Germans Are Nazis.