Ambrosia officially shut down in 2018.
Tropes associated with Ambrosia:
- 30-Day Free Trial: Enforced to various degrees, from a simple reminder screen when you start the game to the invincible Pirate Parrot "Cap'n Hector" robbing and killing your character.
- Easter Egg: Among many other eggs, each game has a secret message revealed by typing "x" on the title screen.
- Mascot: Hector D. Byrd, the office parrot, who was named before anyone realized she was female.
- Sincerest Form of Flattery: Many Ambrosia games are modernized remakes of classics. For instance, Maelstrom is Asteroids, Apeiron is Centipede, and Swoop is Galaxian.
Ambrosia games on this wiki:
- Bubble Trouble
- Escape Velocity
- Ferazel's Wand
- Harry the Handsome Executive