Kevin Adam Curtis (born 26 May 1955) is a British film-maker, famous for documentaries on "power and how it works in society". His documentaries often focuses on less-explored sides of 20th and early 21st Century history, often discussing political and philosophical movements and ideas that was in play behind the scenes of mainstream media and political theater at the times.
His works include:
- The Century of the Self (2002)
- The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear (2004)
- The Trap: What Happened to Our Dream of Freedom (2007)
- It Felt Like a Kiss (2009), with Damon Albarn
- All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace (2011)
- Everything is Going According to Plan (2013), a collaboration with Massive Attack.
- Bitter Lake (2015)
- HyperNormalisation (2016)