open/close all folders
- Bad Boss: Claw will electrocute his henchmen if they annoy him too much.
- Berserk Button / Papa Wolf: Don't ever kill, harm, threaten, or even mildly upset his family.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Crimson Claw. NOTHING matters to him more than family. That includes the science experiments who have been adopted into his family.
- Even Evil Has Standards: He appreciates that even supervillainy has rules, and that it is up to the supervillain community to keep the more zealous villains in check.
- Friendly Enemy: Claw and Ultimo.
- Genre Savvy: One of Claw's greatest strengths.
- Pragmatic Villain: Claw. He'll only do something that's beneficial to him and when it's most beneficial. An example is his trip to Egypt, he went there for a piece of armor with great power (his belt been another piece), but didn't go there for six months after finding its location just because his son had an essay on Ancient Egypt at that time.
- Supervillain: The Crimson Claw. Duh.
- Villain Protagonist: Take a wild guess.
- Villain with Good Publicity: As seen in this page Claw is against being this because to spite being a Pragmatic Villain he still worries about his Villain Cred.
- Captain Geographic: Germania
- Deal with the Devil: Blaze's backstory
- Did Not Think This Through: Goofather choosing his devil form to run into a burning church yelling Stay Where You Are. children, I am coming for YOU!
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Wi-Fu seems to have become quite popular within a short amount of appearances.
- Kid Hero: Which The Actioneer may have a moral issue with.
- Only Sane Woman: Germania seems to be being built up as this (besides the accent)
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: As mentioned above.
- Playing with Fire: The Habenero Devils Power.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: The Action Faction features among others two Devil-people and Nazi Created Shapeshifter blob with a Devil form.
- Rhymes on a Dime: The Action Faction
- Satan is Good: A message the Auctioneer isn't fond of
- Those Wacky Nazis: Goofather was created in a Nazi lab.
- Voice with an Internet Connection: Wi-Fu's superpower is that she is an internet connection