The Crimson Claw is a family man - one trying to blend his work and family life together. Life's interesting for the Claw: defending his hover fortress, organizing major heists, and dealing with parent teacher meetings are all on the agenda!
Can be found on the comic's website HERE.
- Art Evolution: From this to this
- Bad Boss: Claw and his Lieutenant Meat, especially Meat. Claw will electrocute his henchmen if they annoy him too much and Meat has been known to MURDER new recruits if they get on his nerves.
- Badass Normal: Meat. When a bunch of powered supervillains stole Claw's belt, he goes to get it back. When they insinuate he's useless because he doesn't have powers like his boss, he makes a necklace out of their teeth.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: The Actioneer
- Captain Geographic: Germania
- Crossover: With Wonder Weenies Via guest strip
- Comic Book Death/Expendable Clone: Parodied in this strip.
- Clone Army: Discussed in this strip.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Crimson Claw. NOTHING matters to him more than family.
- Expy: Captain Ultimo looks and acts an awful lot like a certain Man of Steel.
- Friendly Enemy: Claw and Ultimo.
- Genre Savvy: One of Claw's greatest strengths.
- Leave no Survivors: Claw suggests this here as a way to deal with a potential henchman union headache.
- Papa Wolf: Don't ever kill, harm, threaten, or even mildly upset his family.
- Pragmatic Villain: Claw. He'll only do something that's beneficial to him and when it's most beneficial. An example is his trip to Egypt, he went there for a piece of armor with great power (his belt been another piece), but didn't go there for six months after finding its location just because his son had an essay on Ancient Egypt at that time.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: The Action Faction features among others two Devil-people and Nazi Created Shapeshifter blob with a Devil form.
- Reality Ensues: What happens when you infinitely replicate gold with a time-loop generator, it eventually becomes near worthless
- Rhymes on a Dime: The Action Faction
- Supervillain: The Crimson Claw. Duh.
- Take That!:
- Those Wacky Nazis: Goofather was created in a Nazi lab.
- Villain Protagonist: Take a wild guess.
- Villain with Good Publicity: As seen in this page Claw is against being this because to spite being a Pragmatic Villain he still worries about his Villain Cred.
- You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!:Germania: ...My grandfather was an SS Officer. I just want to help create a better Germany
Goofather: Um, I was created in a Nazi laboratory. Is that going to be awkward?
Actioneer: You were... Okay, seriously? You do realize that a Nazi blob that changes into a giant demon is like the least superheroic thing there is, right?