This is the character page for those who have appeared in the Rush Hour TV series.
Detective Jonathan Lee
- The Ace: A Running Gag in most of the aired episodes even involve people calling him a real life superhero.
- The Comically Serious: This is a source of most of the show's humor.
- Experienced Protagonist: Has been an officer with the HKPF for many years.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Carter's red.
Detective James Carter
- Dark and Troubled Past: Was once a juvenile who got into trouble with the police until he was forced to make a decision on whether to straighten himself up and do something good or not and graduate to be a criminal. He chose the former and by then, he felt good about making his choice.
- Experienced Protagonist: Has been an officer with the LAPD for many years.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Lee's blue.
Constable Kim Lee
- Action Girl: A HKPF officer who takes no nonsense, who is held back by her brother. It stops after she joins the MSS.
- Dark Action Girl: To the law enforcement, she went rogue and became a Triad member.
- Double Agent: For the MSS and the Quantou.
- Fair Cop: She is very pretty. Even when she joins the MSS.
Sergeant Didi Diaz
- Action Girl: Shines the most in "Assault on Precinct 7" when Triad 49ers seized control of the precinct.
Captain Lindsay Cole
- The Informant: The source of Carter's information on the LA criminal underworld.