This is the character sheet for the Fan Fic Kintsukuroi. The page is currently under construction. Spoilers ahead!
Registration Act 619
The woman in charge of the activities running behind Registration Act 619.
A young doctor who leads the scientific department of Hillridge's project.
- Affably Evil: Hes calm and polite with Genji even after revealing the exact nature of his operations and treats Clementine with nothing but respect. She sums it up nicely: He was kind to me. And he was a monster.
- Ambiguous Disorder: He's emotionally detatched, socially isolated and fussy about order and cleanliness. Also, most of his polite behavior seems to be more the result of mimicry than genuine niceness. His personality appears as a mixture of schizoid, obsessive and sociopathic traits.
- Blue Oni, Red Oni: The formal, scholarly, intellectual Blue to Hillridges Red.
- Deadpan Snarker: He retorts to Hillridges insults with mild-voiced barbs.
- Evil Genius: Hes the main researcher in Hillridges group.
- Evil Redhead: The resident Mad Doctor is a ginger.
- Icy Blue Eyes: They may be wide, but every character who focuses on him describes them as pale and soulless.
- Karmic Death: He's killed by Amelie, one of his many test subjects.
- Lean and Mean: He has a slender frame and lacks athleticism.
- Light Is Not Good: He's very pale and almost always wears a white labcoat, but his soul is as dark as charcoal.
- Mad Doctor: Hillridge even compares him to Josef Mengele, much to his chagrin.
- Meaningful Name: Dreschner is German for thresher, which suits his work creepily well.
- Moral Sociopathy: He has a distinct lack of empathy but he truly believes that his work is for the greater good.
- Neat Freak: He likes to keep objects on his desk (as well as those on other peoples) neatly lined up.
- Nice to the Waiter: He sincerely respects his secretary Clementine.
- Obliviously Evil: Either hes unable to grasp the moral implications of his deeds or he has found a way to rationalize the sense of guilt.
- Pet the Dog: His relationship with Clementine shows that he has at least some degree of empathy.
- The Unsmile: He smiles when introducing himself to Genji, something that the mutant finds horrible.
- Villainous Breakdown: When he realizes that Clementine, of all people, has stolen documents from his safe and that the headquarter is under attack, he finally loses his composure and starts panicking.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: His main goal is to find an innovative cure for cancer and other diseases, and he doesnt seem interested in mundane aims like power. His methods, however, are nightmarish.