Characters of the Golden Sun games.
When looking at the characters, one can understand what class of Adept a character is by using these tropes as guidelines.
- Blow You Away: The primary elemental power of Jupiter Adepts is wind, used for creating localized whirlwinds.
- Dishing Out Dirt: The primary elemental power of Venus Adepts is earth, used for causing localized earthquakes and the like.
- Green Thumb: Venus Adepts can rapidly accelerate plant growth, useful for both combat and navigation.
- Heal It with Water: All Mercury Adepts are powerful single-target healers and status curers. A few are powerful multi-target healers.
- An Ice Person: Mercury Adapts can freeze existing water and create ice storms in combat.
- Magma Man: Mars Adepts can manipulate magma and lava, mostly seen in the Magma Ball item and the Volcano Psynergy series.
- Making a Splash: The primary elemental power of Mercury Adepts is water, used for extinguishing flames and filling up empty containers.
- Necromancer: A few stray Venus abilities are associated with death, such as the Charon summon, Haunt, Curse and Condemn Psynergy series.
- Playing with Fire: The primary elemental power of Mars Adepts is fire, used for lighting things up and manipulating existing flames.
- Shock and Awe: Jupiter Adepts can create electrical storms, primarily in combat.
- Telepathy: Certain Jupiter adepts can read other people's minds or even sense their deceased spirits.