Horseman by trade and kidnapped by the call. Is maybe an integral part of Din's plan to overthrow the monarchy? Highly persuasive.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: While Din is busy trying to think of a plan to escape Pascal, Conan notices the pattern in Pascal's daemons' attacks and uses it to force the fire and water daemons to collide, causing them to explode into shrouding mist.
- Compelling Voice: As a Nobleman, Conan has this power over Magicians.
- Disappeared Dad: By his father as a child.
- Hearing Voices: Of the '???' quality, but soon revealed to be the voice of Evenheim's city daemon.
- Only in It for the Money: Conan is entirely unwilling to help Din until the Magician flashes a giant bag of coins.
- Royalty Superpower: As recently revealed, his Compelling Voice is the direct result of his heritage: a Nobleman, a descendant of the first king of Cymaria, who can command Magicians against their will.
An enigmatic Magician, an anarchist hell-bent on overthrowing a monarchy and probably a villain. Probably. Can't ask questions.
- Ambiguously Evil: He has declared his intention to overthrow a monarchy; whether this is a good or bad thing has yet to be determined, but considering Din's general disregard for others' wishes, probably the latter.
- Badass Gay: Confirmed through Word of God by way of green carnation. 
- No Sense of Personal Space
- Strange-Syntax Speaker: Din literally cannot speak an interrogatory phrase, leading to some odd or terse phrasing when he wants to ask a question.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: One of the first signs of Din's magical nature is the gold ring around his pupils. When he chooses to—or when angered—his eyes can glow gold.
Conan's would-be assassin. Can't catch a break. Too good for this cruel world.
- Apologetic Attacker: "Sorry about this!" he says as he attacks Conan and Din.
- Censored for Comedy: Up until his reappearance on page 97, all of Pascal's dialogue had been cursing, censored out either by getting cut short by a Hand Blast to the face, or world-appropriate grawlix.
- Professional Killer
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Present as a thin ring of red around his pupils—A fitting aura color for an assassin.
- A Form You Are Comfortable With: Her "true" form is the ocean she personifies, but that makes one-on-one conversation difficult.
- Elemental Embodiment: "An integral being of nature and the sentience of water."