Second-Age Heroes | Second-Age Villains | Fourth-Age Heroes (Pillars of Equestria, Sisterhood of Magical Fillies [Dazzling Divas]) | Fourth-Age Villains (Tyrannos Pantheon, Children of Ispita, The Shadowed Ones, Tribalists, Autorists, Hydiantes) | The Grand Primevals | Amaredae | Equestrian Pantheon | Breezie Pantheon | Diamond Dog Pantheon | Gremlin Pantheon | Bogolenya Deer Pantheon (Belyolen, Temnobog, The Four Terrors) | Abyssinian Pantheon | Church of the Stars (Golden Scepter) | Poenan Pantheon | Hoyklan Deer Pantheon | Elternteil Deer Pantheon | Minotaur Pantheon | Jotunn Pantheon | Tauren Giant Pantheon | Draconic Pantheon | Shinseina Pantheon | Dharmadeshvar Pantheon | Zebrafrican Pantheon | Old Orosian Pantheon | Pramanthan Pantheon | Great Skunk Pantheon | Sauropodian Pantheon | Novellus Pantheon | Unaffiliated Deities (Blue Suede Heartstrings) | Principalities of Equestria (Canterlot, Ponyville) | Sunnytown | Grittish Isles | Crystal Empire | Luchalibre | Alvslog Deer Realms | Erobreseg Deer Realms | Nordskelt Deer Realms | Abyssinia | The Storm Empire | Terran Empire | (Fanged Paw, Crimson Star, Steel Barricade, Written Word) | The Changeling Courts (Spring Court, Summer Court, Autumn Court, Winter Court) | Kulesian-Mazlander Commonwealth | The Cloven Empire | Friendship Gardens | Hyrule | Machina | Neighpon | Imperium of Ponykind | Kerajaan Cahaya | Sauropoda | Hybrid Haven | Meridia | Dragonflights | Giants | Mephitidia | Mousikós | Alicorn Civilization | The Visitors | Creatures and Monsters | Historical and Mythical Characters
Nordskelt Deer RealmsThe Nordskelt Deer Realms are the home of the Nordskelt Deer Herds, who were once part of a larger sapient Deer race until the "First/Second Splintering" occurred due to disagreements between the Elternteil Deer Pantheon's various deities, causing mortal Deerkind to split into three. It is notable for being the birthplace and home for many individuals, such as Flrð and his sister Mjolna, adoptive children of High King Kaldr, and Prince Stoltur Skjöldur, one of Pokhot's sons.
open/close all folders
- Horny Vikings: Nordslekt Deer Tribes are the latest civilization to build itself in Cervidia, Codexverse's version of Scandinavia. Taking after their long line of Ragnarok'd predecessors, they are this on a cultural and political level.
Onda Ryggraden, the Scourge of the Nine Seas
A villainous Deer warrior-pirate that has been worshiped as some kind of deity by a group of fallen and malicious warriors, and resurrected as a Lich. At one point, two of Emperor Golden Scepter's sons, Prince Fanged Paw and his younger brother, Prince Written Word, teamed up to fight and permanently put an end to him.
- Back from the Dead: Implied; Prince Written Word's entry mentions that he was apparently summoned as some kind of "god" by a clan of fallen and malicious warriors. He would come back as a Lich.
- Expy: Of Spinal, being undead warrior-pirates.
- The Marvelous Deer: Averted, as he's described as a Deer Lich warrior/pirate who was worshiped as a god by a clan of malicious warriors, and was apparently summoned from the dead by them to sow terror.
- Meaningful Name: His name translates to "Evil Spine" in Swedish.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: An evil Deer Lich warrior/pirate named "Onda Ryggraden", which is a cool and terrifying name on its own. It also translates to "Evil Spine" in Swedish.
- Red Baron: Known as "the Scourge of the Nine Seas".