Danielle was later invited back for Big Brother All Stars
- 100% Adoration Rating: Outside of universe. Often praised as "the greatest player to never win Big Brother".
- Angry Black Woman: Once enraged, there is a fearsome change in her personality. Or as she puts it, she gets "ghetto fabulous".
- Hoist by Her Own Petard: Despite her strong gameplay, the jury had a problem with comments that she made in some of her diary room sessions (this would be the last season that DR sessions weren't kept totally private) and as a result, voted for Lisa to win by an almost unanimous vote.
- The Social Expert: Danielle had one of the most impeccable social games.
- What You Are in the Dark: Had it not been for her cockiness in the diary room, she would not have incurred the wrath of the US version's first official "bitter Jury" (where a player deserves to win from a game play perspective but is denied a win due to rubbing people the wrong way).
- The Alcoholic: Marcellus, as well as several other houseguests, start to fear that Amy has a drinking problem when she goes far past tipsy after a few too many drinks. Marcellus, trying to be moral guardian, moves to cut her off and tells other houseguests not to let her have any of their drinks because he finds out that Amy is also trying to drink from them behind Marcellus' back. Even her own parents and sister are disturbed by her drinking on the show, but her mother admits Amy is carrying on like she usually does [at home].
- Back From Eviction: The first person to return to the house after being evicted.
- Does Not Like Shoes: Amy doesn't wear shoes or socks very often, or even flip-flops. Most of the time, she's running around everywhere barefooted, showing her Southern roots. If she is dressed up in heels and has had a few to drink, she can barely walk around in them without stumbling because she's drunk.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Amy has a severe habit of drinking alcohol, and it actually veers into unfunny territory at times.
- Southern Belle: Lampshades this quality and is originally from Arkansas and has a thick Southern drawl.
- Unwitting Pawn: Near constantly rode the eviction block because of her habitual drinking.
Marcellas was later invited back for Big Brother All Stars
- Bald of Awesome
- Companion Cube: Marcellus bonds with a garden gnome that he gets to paint himself, naming it Boo. To his horror, the gnomes are suspended from strings in a Veto Competition and will plummet to the ground and shatter if someone guesses trivia about the respective houseguest incorrectly. This completely appalls poor Marcellus, who can only watch in fear and lament how cruel this is of the house to do to the houseguests. Inevitably, Boo gets cut loose and we get a slow-motion torture shot of Marcellus reacting and Boo falling down. Miraculously, Boo doesn't shatter on impact with the ground, and Marcellus immediately rejoices that his beloved Boo was spared from harm. He even specifically grabs Boo as an item of comfort after being evicted.
- Too Dumb to Live: He wanted to play nice and prevent his housemates from being forced to choose someone else to evict because it would be hard on them emotionally. Jason repaid that gesture by evicting Marcellus himself.
- To clarify: Marcellas was the first person ever to win the Golden Power of Veto, and won it at the perfect time - when he himself was nominated for eviction; prior to this, you were not allowed to use the Veto on yourself. However, Marcellas opted not to use the Veto to save himself...and was evicted moments later.
- Twofer Token Minority
- Cool Old Guy
- Cool Teacher
- The Pig Pen: Grossed out Danielle immensely when she discovered Gerry used the bathroom without washing his hands and had been handling salads he had been making for the whole house, making her wonder how unsanitary the things they had eaten really were. This was such a disgusting realization that it actually sparked an argument between her and Lori before the rest of the house, and after willing to let Gerry off the hook for this misdeed, it became the subject of calling him into the meeting room to fully chastise him.
- Malicious Misnaming: She was called "Chi-whore-a".
- Drama Queen: Lori's inability to be civil in even the first week of the game was a huge factor in making her the first evicted houseguest of the season.
- Rant-Inducing Slight: She got into it with Danielle over Gerry not washing his hands after using the bathroom because Lori and Danielle had opposing reactions, one intensely offended, the other hardly offended at all.