open/close all folders
- Break the Cutie
- Fish out of Water
- Ordinary High-School Student: Shirou is the only non-clone at his school. Until it's revealed he is in fact also a clone.
- Scholarship Student: Shirou fills this role in a lot of ways: he's allowed to attend the school only because his father is headmaster, he's a bit of an outcast among the students, and he provides an everyman for readers to identify with. However, obviously, this isn't because of money but because he's not a clone. Or so he thinks.
- Stranger in a Strange School: Shirou's the only non-clone in a school for clones. Or not. He is, in fact, a clone of the school's founder.
- The Everyman
- FaceHeel Turn: She leaves with Hitler and Kai at the end of volume 6.
- Cheerful Child: This becomes disturbing once Hitler starts losing his sanity.
- FaceHeel Turn: He leaves with Elizabeth and Kai at the end of volume 6.
- The Atoner: Hitler feels guilty for the things the original Hitler did.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Driven to Suicide: He can't take the pressure of living up to his original. Luckily, his attempt to hang himself fails.
- Hates Being Touched: At least by non-clones so this mostly applies to Shirou since Shirou is usually the only non-clone around.
- Insufferable Genius: Although his belief in his own genius turns out to be the source of the insecurity that drives him to suicide.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- Mad Artist
- No Sense of Personal Space: Once he figures out Shirou might be a clone, he constantly invades the other's personal space to taunt him.
Joan of Arc
Grigori Efimovich Rasputin
- Killed Off for Real
- Hime Cut: Being a clone of the Queen Himiko (who was a Japanese shaman queen) would of course wear her hair like this
Dowager Empress Cixi
- Locked into Strangeness: His hair turned white after the below incident.
- Self-Made Orphan: Of a sort. He killed the man he was cloned from.
- Abusive Parents: Dr. X was... Not a good father.
- Clones Are People, Too
- Fish out of Water: Was this during his time as a student at St. Kleio.
- Only Sane Man
- Stranger in a Strange School: Like Shirou, he was the only non-clone at a school for clones. Unlike Shirou, he was the real deal.
- Bastard Bastard
- Bi the Way:Rockswell: I was just wondering because I figured you'd be bummed if I was the first person you ever kissed... I mean, you probably wanted it to be a girl the first time, right? I think kissing boys is just as fun, to be totally honest...
- Nightmare Fetishist: He finds the sight of suffering clones arousing.
- Psychopathic Manchild