This is a Sims 2 legacy written by julessims.
What starts out as a typically observational legacy, turns into a full-blown story around the time the Generation Two Heiress, Summer, goes to college. It includes stolen identity, sibling rivalry, an emotionally abusive husband, murder, and more!
The tropes used are:
- Ambition Is Evil: Derek.
- Awful Truth: Lennon's biological father is Derek, the below-mentioned evil blonde.
- Crash-Into Hello: Lennon and Heather first meet when Heather trips and falls down some stairs at a party, crashing right into Lennon. The pair end up in an awkward position in the floor.
- Crazy Cat Lady: Lily and Mahogany joke that this is what Emily will become someday.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Nikki Pai may be a dark witch, and she may enjoy the macabre part of life, and she may also be a sarcastic, sneering woman, but she is not evil. Not by a long shot.
- Happily Married: Janis and Goopy, Eric and Valerie, Lily and Leo
- Pretty much every married couple except Summer and Derek, and sometimes Summer and Komei
- Polyamory : Lennon, Chip, and Heather
- Portmanteau Couple Name: Chenner, Ranna, Lileo (also know as LD2, but it doesn't quite fit into this particular trope), Nologany
- Shrinking Violet: This is exactly what Emily is.
- The Ditz: Shannon and her love for the word like.
- The Woobie: Lennon is such a woobie, it's not even funny.