- The dance-off between the K-pop Trolls and the Reggaeton trolls (Branch included). Kudos to Branch for quickly adapting to their dance styles and forming a dialogue between the two groups when he points out that Barb has no right to choose which music goes and which stays.
- Hickory using gumdrops to avoid being paralysed by Chaz's smooth jazz music.
- Poppy does the same thing at Queen Barb's concert to keep herself in control despite becoming a Rock zombie.
- The Funk twins making music when it appears destroyed.Queen Essence: Those are my sons, making music!
- The leaders' realization about where music truly comes from.Queen Essence: Queen Barb can't take away something that is inside us! Because that's where music truly comes from!
King Quincy: It started with the strings, but now it comes from us.
King Trollex: Yeah! It comes from our experiences!
Delta Dawn: Our lives!
Queen Essence: Our culture!
Trollzart: Beautiful! Ha-ha!
Poppy: Listen to that. Barb can't take that away.
- Queen Barb's initially baffled reaction to it all before finally turning over a new leaf counts as well.
Awesome / Trolls: World Tour