- "PETE! I SAID 'LEAVE HIM ALONE'!!!" *BLAM!*
- Beating a zombie to 'death' with pool cues in a pub...while the jukebox blares out Queen's Don't Stop Me Now.
Ed: Why didn't you just shoot him, man?Shaun: Ed, for the last time, it's not - (BANG!)Ed: I fucking knew it! What did I tell you? Big Al was right!Shaun: Okay. (yanks the dart out of his head) But dogs can look up.
- Don't you mean in sync with Queen's Don't Stop Me Now?
- When that fails, Ed grabs the rifle (whom everyone assumes is not real) mounted over the bar and gives it to Shaun. He then pushes the zombie's head into the jukebox, silencing them both. Then this happens.
- Shaun finally snapping and chewing Ed out over his Too Dumb to Live antics. Even the zombies seem impressed.Ed: Oi! What are you doing?Shaun: [shouts] What am I doing? What are you doing, you stupid moron?Ed: Fuck off!Shaun: [shouts] You fuck off! Fuck fucking off! I've spent... look at me! I've spent my entire life sticking my neck out for you and all you ever do is fuck things up! Fuck things up and make me look stupid! Well, I'm not going to let you do it any more. OK? Not today!Lizzie: Shaun...?Shaun: What?! [realizes every single zombie is looking at him] Oh.
- The British Army rolling up and kicking zombie arse, a rare aversion to Armies Are Useless.
- "Please, can we just, CALM... THE FUCK... DOWN?"
- A rather understated moment comes from Shaun and Ed fighting the two zombies in the backyard: after their attempt at using items from the kitchen fails (and the idea of using items from the shed being dismissed due to it being locked), they switch to throwing records. When that fails:
- The fact that Diane actually survived the huge horde of zombies with just her boyfriend's severed leg. Impressive as hell.
Awesome / Shaun of the Dead