Per wiki policy, Spoilers Off applies here and all spoilers are unmarked. You Have Been Warned.
open/close all folders
- "Wedding" involves Arbiter and Chief crashing an online wedding. How do they do it, you ask? Well, Chief uses a Spartan Laser to set off an explosion that takes out pretty much everyone there in hilarious, over-the-top fashion. While Arbiter is initially caught off-guard by Chief's actions, he eventually admits how amusing it was. Additionally, the fact that Season 5 is one long homage to this episode speaks volumes.Arbiter: I can't believe you.Chief: THAT WAZ SUM FUNNY ASS SHIT.Arbiter: You know, that actually WAS kind of funny...you wanna do it again?Chief: DAYUM RITE SOOON.*High five*
- In "Night of the Evading Dead", Chief saves Arbiter by showing up in the Falcon and crushing Brent with it. Even Arbiter was impressed.
- In "Hard End", Arbiter saves a cornered Chief, Cameron and Cody from Chaos Theosis by taking out Adam and Duncan.
- The whole fight sequence at the beginning of "Blackout".
- The end of "Remission". With TOSERS disbanded, all the moderators (including Claire) fragged, and the network soon to be shut down, the situation has turned very grim. What do Arbiter and Chief do? Make a hit list of all the members of Chaos Theosis and prepare to take matters into their own hands.
- "Cradle to Grave": The duo are pursuing Adam, on one of Adam's custom maps made into a racetrack of sorts from earlier in the episode. As they chase him around the track in a rocket warthog, they start arguing like an old married couple over Chief's notorious inability to aim. Arbiter drives them off a ramp at an angle, leaving them tumbling in the air, and Chief proceeds to nail Adam's warthog with a rocket while upside-down and spinning in mid-air. Even Arbiter had to acknowledge how badass it was.
- Adam's mom and friends standing up to him, helping him get arrested. Credit is also due to the guy who verbally flipped him off, even after finding out Adam had the power to ban people while at gunpoint.
- Adam's defeat in "Cradle to Grave" is a mixture of funny and awesome.
- In "Severance", Chief gets one when he manages to outsmart Kylie and frag her using hologram. CHIEF.
- Same episode Clyde is talking over Skype with Kylie after she was fragged. When he looks up, he sees Arby and Chief looking at him with their weapons raised. They waste him in a second. Also Arbiter expecting Chief's betrayal and turning off their hacks before they enter the game.
- Chief saves the entire OMN by accident by running over Trent with a tank, not even knowing he was there.
- In "Dead Weight", Arbiter and Chief are finally granted access to Fragban 2.0 by Eugene's group; this results in a pretty awesome montage where Arbiter and Chief start fragging other players online in order to show it's effectiveness. Special mention goes to Arbiter fragging the players who harassed him in "Broken".Rowdy Player: I remember you! What's this little display about? Pathetic attempt at saving face?Arbiter: Removing yours.*Arbiter kills the player, fragging them as their avatar falls off a cliff*
- Tyler getting mauled by his long suffering dog, Charlie.Tyler: AGH!!! MOTHERFUCKER! GET OFF ME! GET THE FUCK OFF ME GOD DAMMIT!!! CHARLIE?! AAAAAAH!
- Chief posing as Peter in Colin's IRC server, and then giving the details to the police; which leads to the police breaking into Colin's house, which can be heard in the background of his headset, and being forced to the floor before being read his rights.
- The entire discussion between Arbiter and Chief in "Greenlit". The music makes the scene ten times more powerful.
- The very fact that this season exists. After the Downer Ending of Season 7, Arbiter and Chief miraculously get another chance at life.
- In "Possession", the way Arbiter makes his presence known against Adam before killing his avatar and retrieving the files Adam was using to carry out his attacks online. Even better, this is the first time anyone has managed to actually get the jump on Adam since his return.Adam: If your friend was with you, you'd probably both be dead by now. What was his name?Arbiter: The Arbiter.*Arbiter shoots Adam before the latter's avatar falls to the ground in slow motion*Chief: HOLY SHIT
- The Chief's speech to get the Arbiter out of his depression and to help get rid of Scott in Endgame Part 5.