Narm: The bleeps in the English broadcast tend to make serious conversation absolutely hilarious.
- The best is when Kozuji's line of "Someday I'm gonna fuck you in half" is almost entirely bleeped, creating...
Kozuji: Someday I'm gonna BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
- Watch Episode 6 in the English Dub and just try to take the rant Minatsuki has about her mother abandoning her for the flowers seriously.
- Ganta walking out of from his court sentence would've been sad, if not for the fact that someone just decides to up and egg him while he's being escorted away.
- Rokuro's Villainous Breakdown / Freak Out in episode ten. It was supposed to be unsettling, we think, but since his craziness went that far, came literally out of no where, with almost no hint that he actually like this, and the fact that both his voice actors are clearly having too much fun during it, cemented the scene's status into this trope forever.
- However, this all becomes massive Fridge Brilliance when you consider who he's supposed to be based upon.