Describe Zombified Angel here. What a job. Besides, isn't that effectively "Describe Yourself
All right then. But please remember I warned you.
I'm a writer working on my first book, which actually does include angels. Not zombified ones, however. I spend far more time on TV Tropes than I should, and I suspect my book (as yet untitled) may have suffered from this. I also write Harry Potter fanfiction (usually about Voldemort and company).
I enjoy squicking people out, anime/manga, reading, writing (duh), and general silliness. Also, I'm VERY into Harry Potter. Be warned.
Tropes Zombified Angel Has Contributed To:
Tropes that apply to Zombified Angel:
Tropes that Zombified Angel has Used:
- The Chessmaster Sort of.
- Xanatos Gambit At any given time, this is generally approaching
- Ax-Crazy All but approximately five characters. Even the
- Winged Humanoid
- God Is Evil Sort of.
- What The Hell Heroine Repeatedly.
- Big Screwed-Up Family Multiple, but only a few are plot-relevant.
- Apocalypse How Class X-2. If the villains get their way, say bye-bye to the universe. The jury is still out on whether or not they're successful, though.
- Break the Cutie MANY, MANY cuties.
- Mind Screw Ahh, yes, the Mind Screw.
- White-Haired Pretty Boy The evil variant.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning The (anti)HEROINE. Also, technically, she only has one. Justified by the gods having created her to LOOK evil.