Tropers: Tiberius Blaze
Handsome, charismatic, intelligent, witty and modest since 1991.
open/close all folders
Tropes that apply to Tiberius Blaze
- Agent Peacock
- Ambiguously Autistic
- Anti-Hero: Of my life naturally. Type V I think.
- Awesome Ego: In my case, self-absorption is completely justified. I have never discovered any other subject so worthy of my attention.
- Badass Bookworm: Read The Pit and the Pendulum, Frankenstein and Dracula before I could even walk. Well, maybe not that early but still pretty early.
- Badass Longcoat: Long and black with a leather collar. Looks great undone on a windy day.
- Byronic Hero
- Deadpan Snarker: Because nobody on TV tropes considers themself this at all do they?
- Death Glare: Rehearse them in the mirror. It usually cracks so I must be pretty good.
- Drunken Master
- Genre Savvy: Aren't all TV Tropers?
- Gentleman Snarker
- Grammar Nazi
- Handsome Lech
- It's All About Me: Well you tell me?
- Large Ham
- Lean and Mean
- Life of the Party
- Loveable Rogue
- Magnificent Bastard: On his good days.
- Man of Wealth and Taste
- Sesquipidalian Loquaciousness: My preffered manner of speech.
- Smug Snake: From time to time.
- Sharp-Dressed Man
- Talking Your Way Out: When I arrive at a lecture having not read the book due to excessive partying, this tends to come in handy.
- Tall, Dark and Snarky
- The Charmer
- The Dandy
- The Lancer: To my friends.
- The Lost Lenore: We all have one of these, don't we.
- The Trickster