You think you can fight me? You stand no chance, dear boy! Mwahahahahahahah! - MusikMaestro
YOU WANT ME TO ASK!? ME!? Fine, then. I'll ask. - MusikMaestro
Hey Tropers, I am MagcargoMan.
I first made a TV Tropes account when I noticed their wasn't a tropes page for Pocket God
. However, I soon began to edit other pages. Truth be told, I think most Trope names are stupid, mainly because a lot are obscure references
or have non-indicative names
, but in the end, I found that TV Tropes is more informative*
than Wikipedia (or The Other Wiki
, as they call it), so I visit frequently. These days, you'll only find me on the TV Tropes forums, although I do edit pages every now and then.
I am a gamer. I mainly play Nintendo
games, but I play Xbox
and Xbox 360
games as well. I am also a fan of quite a few TV shows, both Live-Action TV
and Western Animation
I have a page where I store my Super Smash Bros.
ideas. If you want to discuss them, go here
I also created a thread: Nickelodeon Fighting Game?
. Feel free to join in!
Man, I'm running out of places to put these things. Anyway, Froakie has a four times type advantage against Macargo, so... -> MusikMaestro
I am responsible for launching the following tropes/pages:
You see this? This is me, winning ->MusikMaestro
open/close all folders
No one threatens my Froakie
Films I like
Live Action TV I like
Video Games I like
Western Animation I like
I am an example of the following tropes:
- Big Eater: Lampshaded a bit in Real Life.
- And yet I have a perfectly healthy weight.
- Brilliant but Lazy: I'm quite smart, but I lack the motivation. (No vandalisation section, eh? Watch as I disregard that entirely! MusikMaestro)
- Curtains Match the Window: I have both brown eyes and brown hair.
- Deadpan Snarker: Because there are lot of things people say that warrant it. But this mostly on the internet; I am far less sarcastic in Real Life, because most of the people I know in Real Life are much nicer than people I've met on the internet (especially ones I talk to regularly).
- Forgets to Eat: I tend to miss lunch on weekends, but only because of I wasn't really hungry enough to notice.
- Oral Fixation: Somewhat. I tend to chew on a lollipop stick/ice block stick for a while after I have eaten the actual food off it.
- Picked Last: I'm not exactly the best at sport, so this occured. And Kids Are Cruel!
- Shout-Out: My Handlenote has the Pokémon Magcargo in it.
- Surrounded by Idiots: I felt like this at schoolnote and certain places on the internet.
- Thread Necromancer: However my actions haven't had negative results; all the threads I revived were dead due to lack of interest or people being unable to come up with the next topic. Confession: The revivals weren't even intentional; I just inadvertently revive threads because the dates of posts are kinda hidden away and I don't ever notice them.