You think you can fight me? You stand no chance, dear boy! Mwahahahahahahah! - MusikMaestro
YOU WANT ME TO ASK!? ME!? Fine, then. I'll ask. - MusikMaestroHey Tropers, I am MagcargoMan. I first made a TV Tropes account when I noticed their wasn't a tropes page for Pocket God. However, I soon began to edit other pages. Truth be told, I think most Trope names are stupid, mainly because a lot are obscure references or have non-indicative names, but in the end, I found that TV Tropes is more informative* than Wikipedia (or The Other Wiki, as they call it), so I visit frequently. These days, you'll only find me on the TV Tropes forums, although I do edit pages every now and then. I am a gamer. I mainly play Nintendo games, but I play Xbox and Xbox 360 games as well. I am also a fan of quite a few TV shows, both Live-Action TV and Western Animation. I have a page where I store my Super Smash Bros. ideas. If you want to discuss them, go here. I also created a thread: Nickelodeon Fighting Game?. Feel free to join in! Man, I'm running out of places to put these things. Anyway, Froakie has a four times type advantage against Macargo, so... -> MusikMaestro
I am responsible for launching the following tropes/pages:
You see this? This is me, winning ->MusikMaestro
open/close all folders
No one threatens my Froakie
- No one.
Films I like
- Back to the Future
- Big Fat Liarnote
- The Goonies
- Harry Potternote
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Indiana Jones
- Johnny English
- Jurassic Park
- National Treasure
- The Sponge Bob Square Pants Movie
- Star Wars
- Wreck-It Ralph
Live Action TV I like
Video Games I like
- Ace Attorney
- Crash Bandicootnote
- Dead Rising
- Donkey Kong Country
- Endless Ocean
- Endless Ocean 2
- Kung Fu Chaos
- LEGO Adaptation Game
- Lego Star Wars
- Lego Indiana Jones
- Mario Kart
- Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
- Mario Kart DS
- Mirror's Edge
- The Simpsons: Hit & Run
- 'Splosion Man
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Super Mario Bros. (Series)
- Super Meat Boy
- Super Smash Bros. (Series)
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash Up
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
- Tony Hawk's Project 8
- Yoshi's Island
- Yoshi's Island DS
Western Animation I like
I am an example of the following tropes:
- Big Eater: Lampshaded a bit in Real Life.
- And yet I have a perfectly healthy weight.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I'm quite smart, but I lack the motivation. (No vandalisation section, eh? Watch as I disregard that entirely! MusikMaestro)
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: I procrastinate a lot!
- Curtains Match the Window: I have both brown eyes and brown hair.
- Deadpan Snarker: Because there are lot of things people say that warrant it. But this mostly on the internet; I am far less sarcastic in Real Life, because most of the people I know in Real Life are much nicer than people I've met on the internet (especially ones I talk to regularly).
- Forgets to Eat: I tend to miss lunch on weekends, but only because of I wasn't really hungry enough to notice.
- Oral Fixation: Somewhat. I tend to chew on a lollipop stick/ice block stick for a while after I have eaten the actual food off it.
- Picked Last: I'm not exactly the best at sport, so this occured. And Kids Are Cruel!
- Shout-Out: My Handlenote has the Pokémon Magcargo in it.
- I frequently quote and reference SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Surrounded by Idiots: I felt like this at schoolnote and certain places on the internet.
- Thread Necromancer: However my actions haven't had negative results; all the threads I revived were dead due to lack of interest or people being unable to come up with the next topic. Confession: The revivals weren't even intentional; I just inadvertently revive threads because the dates of posts are kinda hidden away and I don't ever notice them.