According to JK Roo's
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Bunny Ears Server: I'm amazed Chili's lets me get away with so much.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Evil Overlord: I wish! But I'd be a benevolent one. Think Lord Vetenari.
- Friendly Enemy
- Go-Karting with Bowser
- Harmless Villain
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain
- Perverse Sexual Lust: Sly, Rotor Walrus, now that I know he might be gay, and now the latest Doctor.
- Laughably Evil
- Omnicidal Maniac: But only on the really bad days.
- Weirdness Coupon: Oh, I have several.
- The Wonka
Various things that have made him go "I Knew It":
- DMFA: Abel's asexuality. Somehow, given Amber, I was not surprised.
- Doctor Who: The first episode of the new series. The "human residence" was the planet, not the house. Figured it out about five minutes before the Doctor revealed it.
- World of Warcraft: Deathwing merged with an Old God. That can't POSSIBLY end well.
- Homestuck: How Bec was created.
- This troper seems to recall JK Roo having a thing for hawt Australian tiger guys.