This Troper is JK Roo. He is an editing newbie who is thankful for his friend Gilgameshkun for editing his user page beyond the initial stub. Though Gil might wish he'd not advised him to set up a page.
He's an adoring fan of Ty The Tasmanian Tiger — it's the accents, really! The fact that seemingly
half 90% 99% of its entries have been touched by him is entirely accidental, he assures you. Other than that, he really doesn't go in for video games, preferring to read, write and draw. Kindly ignore that he's working on a Fix Fic for the second game's collectables Plot Hole.
According to JK Roo's
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Bunny Ears Server: I'm amazed Chili's lets me get away with so much.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Evil Overlord: I wish! But I'd be a benevolent one. Think Lord Vetenari.
- Friendly Enemy
- Go-Karting with Bowser
- Harmless Villain
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain
- Perverse Sexual Lust: Sly, Rotor Walrus, now that I know he might be gay, and now the latest Doctor.
- Laughably Evil
- Omnicidal Maniac: But only on the really bad days.
- Weirdness Coupon: Oh, I have several.
- The Wonka
Various things that have made him go "I Knew It!":
- DMFA: Abel's asexuality. Somehow, given Amber, I was not surprised.
- Doctor Who: The first episode of the new series. The "human residence" was the planet, not the house. Figured it out about five minutes before the Doctor revealed it.
- World Of Warcraft: Deathwing merged with an Old God. That can't POSSIBLY end well.
- Homestuck: How Bec was created.
- This troper seems to recall JK Roo having a thing for hawt Australian tiger guys.
If you're really
desperate to talk to me bored, I can be reached at "hybridroo" on AIM.
He also has no idea what he's doing with this page, but it's known he suffers from Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!. Which is probably why this page will end abruptly.
That or mentioning Candle Jack, but who'd be foolish enou