Fearless is a 2003 TV series adapted from the young adult book series by Francine Pascal and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. It starred Rachael Leigh Cook as Gaia Moore, a woman genetically incapable of feeling fear. Gaia has been aged up from the book, where she is a teenager, and now works for the FBI.Only the series pilot was ever filmed; it never aired.
Provides examples of:
- Badass Crew: By the end of the pilot, the four main characters (Gaia, Ryan, Harmony, and Jordan) seem to be coalescing into this.
- Bad-Guy Bar: The White Rabbit.
- Boom, Headshot
- Darkened Building Shootout
- Everyone Meets Everyone
- Gangsta Style: Gaia disarms a mook and ends up holding his gun on him upside-down.
- Heel-Face Turn: Jordan executes one over the course of the episode.
- Na´ve Newcomer: Gaia, to an extent: she's a fully-trained FBI agent with some experience, but new to the unit and socially inept for reasons discussed above.
- Opening Narration
- She-Fu: Gaia's She-Fu is strong.
- Sliding Scale of Shiny Versus Gritty: Definitely on the "gritty" end, but with the "shiny" cinematography of other Bruckheimer productions such as CSI: Miami.