(Thomas Kennedy) is a (very angry) Australian let's player
. He does mostly FPSs
and has a small but devoted fan following. Known for rage. Lots of rage.
His Let's Plays so far include:
Charles' Let's Plays consist of the following:
Edgar's Let's Plays consist of the following:
Eexecute's Let's Plays provide examples of the following:
- Almighty Janitor: Eex mentions that he is one in Real Life.
- Arch-Enemy: Barrels, grenades, elevators, doors, orks, barrels, Leapers, yellow robots, Chaingunners, Revenants, barrels...
- Atomic F-Bomb: Lampshaded during the Dark Forces II LP; when he lets one rip at Jan Ors, it cuts to a photo of a nuclear explosion with the text: "ALL OF MY RAGE".
- Awesome Aussie
- Badass Boast:
Charles: Thresh ain't got shit on me.
- Bad Boss: Eex used to work for one, whom he described in one of his videos as "a bitch".
- Battle Cry: "F*** ya!"
- Berserk Button: Calling Eex a coward.
- From the Max Payne series, impersonation painkillers.
- Blooper Reel: Part 4 of the Dark Forces II LP has one at the end showcasing his many, many deaths.
- And again at the end of Part 7 of Jedi Outcast.
- Brick Joke: In part 9 of Turok 3, Eex finds a man in a lab tank and dubs him "Bob". This scene is accompanied by the text: "This is Bob. Remember him, he's important." In the next part, we find Bob in another tank, this time in the dam control room. A clone, perhaps?
- Call Back: Frequently, to previous LPs.
- Calling the Old Man Out: BloodReaperZ chews Charles out in part 10 of HeXen. This quickly degenerates into Snark-to-Snark Combat.
- Catch Phrase: "Shutting up due to cutscene" when plot is about to take place.
- "Take care, stay safe, and have a good one" when ending a video.
- Charles has "Like a [word that sounds like 'boss']."
- "LOL John Romero"
- Cluster F-Bomb: All the damn time, though it gets really bad (and hilarious) in Jedi Outcast.
- Compensating for Something: According to Eexecute, the reason the Dinosoids want to exterminate humanity is "penis envy".
- Cultural Posturing: Charles does a lot of this.
- Curiosity (Nearly) Killed The Cast: In part 9 of Turok 2, Eex decides to stay in the exploding armory and see how much damage he'd take. It wasn't pretty.
- Epic Fail: In Part 22 of Dinosaur Hunter, Eex enters an obnoxious Warp and fails to make the same jump four times. When he finally reaches the end, he celebrates by accidentally jumping off the ledge, sending him back to the start of the section.
- Evil Brit: Charles, who refers to himself as a "British Overlord".
- Evil Laugh: Tom has a pretty good one.
- Evil Sounds Deep: Invoked in the Dark Forces II let's play after Eex decides his Character Alignment with a coin toss and it comes up tails (Dark Side). From then on, his voice is edited to sound like this whenever he does something evil.
- Exploding Barrels: His #1 Arch-Enemy since the Turok 2 Let's Play.
- Failed a Spot Check: In part 4 of Turok 2, he misses a Level 2 Key. He doesn't realize his mistake until the end of part 5.
- Flat "What.": Tom and Charles' reaction to Jaden saying Rosh is his friend.
- Guest Star Party Member: BloodReaperZ, a frequent commenter, has appeared in several of Eexecute's videos.
- The 'Three Convicts' videos.
- Head Desk: Tom does something that sounds like this while struggling on the Nar Shaddaa level in Jedi Outcast.
- Hidden Depths: He states in the Max Payne LP that his favorite show is My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
- I Call Her "Vera": In the Max Payne LP, Eex refers to the Pancor Jackhammer as the "Convict Cannon".
- Earlier in the same LP, he encounters a Mook who names his Colt Commando "Dick Justice". After Eex confiscates the weapon, he renames it "Jick Dustice".
- In Harm's Way
- Insistent Terminology: DARK F*** JEDI!!!
- Intentional Engrish for Funny: "A hip and a skop", just to give one example.
- Kinda Busy Here: His second video ends this way.
- Laser-Guided Karma: In Part 5 of Jedi Outcast, Eex kills a GNK Power Droid For the Evulz. Less than a minute later, he jumps down to a pipe, only for it to retract into the wall before he lands on it, causing him to fall to his doom.
- Lava Adds Awesome: Eex is convinced that lava is the most delicious-looking substance ever.
- Leeroy Jenkins: "F*** common sense, I'm Eexecute!"
- Let's Play
- Long List: His ever-growing list of Arch-Enemies.
- Mall Santa: No, really.
- The Many Deaths of You: Man vs. Nightmare is made of this.
- No OSHA Compliance: Called out by Eex whenever it shows up.
- One of Us: Tom references many tropes by name throughout his LPs.
- Original Character: Charles Clayworth, who debuted in the Jedi Outcast LP. Maybe.
- Pun: Part 10 of Jedi Outcast is titled "Episode Tien".
- When Edgar runs into doomtoads in Tales of Phantasia, Tom edits in music and sound effects from...yeah.
- Running Gag:
- Schedule Slip: The finale of Max Payne 2 was put on hold for eight months because of technical issues.
- Shout-Out: Eex will occasionally make one to someone who commented on a previous video. He also makes many pop culture references.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Charles, who uses "motherf&#@" like a punctuation mark.
- Spinoff: Charles Plays.
- Start My Own: Charles threatens to start his own LP series in Part 11 of Jedi Outcast. Tom claims that he doesn't have the balls. Cue "Charles Plays [QUAKE]".
- And now they're joined by Edgar, who will be tackling platformers and RPGs, beginning with Tales of Phantasia.
- Succession Game: Tom and Charles played Jedi Academy this way; each time one of them died, control would be handed to the other.
- Survival Mantra: "Ninja! Ninja! Ninja!"
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Tom definately did not kill Jan in Dark Forces II.
- This Is Gonna Suck: His reaction to the warning Doom gives when selecting Nightmare difficulty:
Eexecute: 'Are you sure? This skill level isn't even remotely fai-' you know it's gonna f*** suck ass when the game itself tries to talk you out of it!
- Unstoppable Rage: A staple of his videos.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Charles admits to being terrified of sand worms.
- Wild Mass Guessing: Charles. Is he an actual person? Tom with an edited voice? Tom without an edited voice? A robot? The world may never know...