- The Hilarious Outtakes at the end of Warcraft 3's credits, where they attempt to recreate the Warcraft 2 cinematic where a footman slices a catapult's rope and destroy a zeppelin. Needless to say, it requires many takes, Archimonde is a Bad Director with a penchant for You Have Failed Me, sheep, dragons...
- The sheer hilarity of the quotes a Worker Unit ordered to attack something gives.
Human Peasant "That's it. I'm dead."
- In the second campaign, in one of the first levels upon finding an area beyond an area of trees.
Arthas "What the hell is that!?"Sasquatch #1 *Translated from Sasquatchonian* - "What the hell is that!?"Sasquatch #2 "I don't know, but we better kill it. No one must know of the technology we've been hiding from the world."
- In the same mission:
Uther: Your father ruled this kingdom for seventy years... and you've grounded it to dust in a matter of days.Arthas: Very dramatic, Uther.
- This exchange, just a few missions later:
Arthas: That Elven woman is starting to vex me greatly.Kel'Thuzad: She is persistent. (amused) Reminds me of you, death knight.Arthas: Shut up, you damn ghost.
- Many gag-quotes, like this one from a Dreadlord.
(Cellphone rings) "Yes? Arrhg, I'm a Dreadlord! Not a druglord.
- The Stop Poking Me! quotes in general. But if you want to be more specific:
Dragonhawk Rider: Tell Blizzard I'd make a great action figure!Dryad: I'll attract the enemy with my human cry. "I'm so wasted, I'm so wasted!"Naga Siren: Would you like to feel the ocean's spray in your face? *PFFFFFT*
- Chen Stormstout's recruitment quest in the bonus campaign has him sending Rexxar and company on a Fetch Quest for the ingredients he needs for his latest brew. After returning, Chen offers Rexxar a sample; given how ridiculously volatile the ingredients in question are, Rexxar immediately starts coughing up a lung while accusing Chen of trying to kill him.