- From "3-Way (The Golden Rule)": "...You guys are still here."
- "I just ate a grape and I / JIZZED. IN. MY PANTS. / I went— / JIZZED. IN. MY PANTS. / Okay guys, seriously, can we, okay?"
- "Doesn't matter, had sex!"
- The shot of the three guys grinning like fools while a plane writes the song title in the sky, which is the page image for Have I Mentioned I Am Sexually Active Today?.
- The cake that says "CONGRATS ON THE SEX!"
- The "Sex Olympics" cutscene. Full. Stop.
- Andy celebrating with sparklers and an incredibly goofy face while the girl behind him facepalms.
- "She put a bag on my head." "Still counts!"
- "NOW BACK TO THE GOOD PART! :D"
- The fact that the rap song the boys are singing is a fairly generic "hip rich rappers go to an exclusive club and score with hot babes" song just makes Michael Bolton's loopy swerves into odes to his favourite movies even more hilarious.
- The various instances of Insane Troll Logic on the part of "Threw it on the Ground"'s protagonist.
She hands me her cell phone, says it's my dad.
I threw it on the ground!
- My dad's not a phone! Duh!
- I was screaming, and squirming, my butthole was on fire, the moral of the story is... you can't trust the system! Maaaaaaaan!
- "Happy birthday TO THE GROUND!"
- Rocky: "I quivered and twitched as I soiled my shorts/ Then Rocky pissed on me (customary in sports)."
- Everything in Like a Boss from "Hit on Debra!" onward.
- The performance reviewer's reaction:
Performance reviewer: ... Ah ha. So that's an average day for you, then?
The Boss: No doubt.
Performance reviewer: You chop your balls off and die.
The Boss: Hell yeah.
Performance reviewer: And I think at one point there you said something about sucking your own dick?
The Boss: ... Nope.
Performance reviewer: Actually, I'm pretty sure you did.
The Boss: Nah, that ain't me.
- Guy Number One and Guy Number Two's hatred of their neighbour Steve grows more and more in each video. Ultimately, "We'll Kill U" brings us this:
- The mentions of boiled goose in "Boombox"
- In the intro to Awesometown, seemingly a parody of cheesy kids' show openings, Andy and Akiva introduce themselves innocuously as a lover of sandwiches and the brains of the group respectively. Throughout the whole song, they're all happily leading a crowd down a street, dressed in bright clothes and wearing huge grins on their faces. Then comes Jorma's turn, and Mood Whiplash doesn't begin to cover it. Andy and Akiva's horrified reactions and the awkward silence afterward only seal the deal.
Jorma:MY NAME IS JORMA, MUTHAFUCKAS! THE SENSITIVE ONE!
BREAK YO' MUTHAFUCKIN' FACE WITH THE BUTT OF MY GUN!!
RIP OFF YOUR ARMS AND BREAK YOUR LEGS WITH 'EM!
SPREAD YOUR ASSCHEEKS AND STICK MY DICK IN 'EM!
- Kendrick Lamar's guest verse on "YOLO" consisting entirely of investment advice (on the video, there's a brief part where he's shown as a real estate agent for YOLO Realties)
- Two words about furniture: KILLING MACHINES!
- "And never go in saunas 'cause they're crawlin' with piranhas!"
- The music video version where Adam Levine is shown as a homeless guy with a YOLO sign
- All of "We're Back", though it is pretty gross comedy (have you ever wanted to see Garfield make out with Marmaduke? Probably not, but there's one example of what they boast about)...except the ending. Though it is pretty nice to give a homeless person lunch every week.
- "Great Day" is a song from the eyes of a recently fired cocaine addicted man called Dennis, who has random outbursts for no reason.
Friend: Hey Dennis!
Dennis: That's my name.
Friend: I heard you were going to run with the bulls!
Don't be silly, that was three days ago. OR WAS IT
- "Any problem is solvable, we can feed the hungry and cure disease But all of that would be a huge waste of time because we all live in The Matrix!"
- The song "Semicolon". A whole song about examples of semicolons... and then the teacher tells them that they were all actually examples of colons.
- YOU'RE IN THE MOTHERF*** SPACE OLYMPICS!!!
- The song is also a biting deconstruction of what would actually happen if events such as the Olympics took place in space. Every event in the Space Olympics winds up getting cancelled due to budget restrictions, plus they run out of oxygen, there's no light or sound, and the place actually self-destructs by mistake.
- A lot of "Go Kindergarten." Some of the lines are just gold.
- "HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING BABY ON THE FLOOR!"
- "NOW PUNCH YOUR FRIEND! PUNCH, PUNCH, YOUR FRIEND! GET ON THE FUCKING FLOOR AND PUNCH YOUR BEST FRIEND!!"
- "LADIES, WHIP YO' DICK OUT! WHIP, WHIP, YO' DICK OUT! DON'T ASK HOW, JUST FUCKING FIGURE IT OUT!!"
- "POSE NUDE FOR A FAMILY FRIEND, then never speak of it again."
- I Don't Give A Honk. You think after every verse that they can't possibly come up with another word to rhyme with 'honk', and yet they do.
- "We Need Love" is a hilariously awkward parody of both the Dogged Nice Guy and people who brag about how much sex they have.
Guy Number 2: Why are you wearing a shirt.
Guy Number 1: Too many hickeys on my neck!
Guy Number 2: Oh. The girl I was with scratched my back.
Guy Number 1: So you've also been having sex.
Guy Number 1: ...yes.
- T-Pain's final verse in "I Fucked My Aunt".
- "Spell It Out" May at first seem like Andy's just spouting a bunch of random letters. But then you, well, spell it out
"They call me D-u-d-e-t-h-a-t-h-a-s-s-e-x-w-i-t-h-p-i-g-s-f-o-r-m-o-n-e-y-b-u-t-o-n-l-y-a-s-a-s-i-d-e-t-h-i-n-g-r-i-g-h-t-n-o-w-comma-I-apostrophe-m-j-u-s-t-s-h-o-r-t-o-n-c-a-s-h-a-n-d-h-a-v-e-i-r-o-n-s-i-n-t-h-e-f-i-r-e-b-u-t-i-n-t-h-i-s-e-c-o-n-o-m-y-i-t-apostrophe-double l-h-a-v-e-t-o-d-o-m-y-n-a-m-e-i-s Lenny!"
- From Reba, Andy is convinced that he's having sex with Reba Mc Entire when "Reba" does not hide the fact that she's a huge black man dressed as a woman:
Andy: Hot damn she's fly, all she wants to do is fuck me I'm a lucky guy!
"Reba": I'm a guy too.
Andy: My friends think I should dump her, they say she's just a man who found a wig in a dumpster!
"Reba": Your friends are smart.
- "How could a person up and call a person wack? How could the Devil turn the blue sky black? How many babies born will never reach their dreams? AND HOW COULD A PERSON CALL ANOTHER PERSON WACK?!"