Actress born on August 25, 1987 and famous for The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, The Town, being a fashion darling, hanging around with Leonardo DiCaprio and Ryan Reynolds (she met the latter while shooting Green Lantern, married him in September 2012 and became the mother of daughter James in December 2014) and, of course, Gossip Girl. Not so much for Accepted.
Works associated with this actress:
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
- Simon Says - not to be confused with the one with Dennis Rodman, but a horror flick starring Crispin Glover and produced by her father. note
- Gossip Girl
- Elvis and Anabelle
- The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 2
- New York, I Love You
- The Private Lives Of Pippa Lee
- The Town
- Green Lantern
- The Age of Adaline
- Cafe Society
- The Shallows
Her roles provide examples of:
- Absolute Cleavage: In Gossip Girl, she is often seen wearing low-cut dresses emphasizing her bosom.
- Billing Displacement: See Simon Says above.
- Beauty Mark: It's on the left of her face, a la Cindy Crawford but smaller and nearer the nose.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Blake says "fuck" countless times throughout The Town.
- Everythings Worse With Sharks: The best premise of The Shallows.
- Ms. Fanservice: Her roles often place her in rather revealing outfits.
- She Really Can Act: Blake got more than a few positive reviews for her turn in The Town.
- She's Got Legs: Often emphasised in most of her roles.