- Episode 84, "Capture the Tower X", is quite "top":
- Before they even get there, there are technical difficulties, which frustrates Ryan.
Jack: Ryan is mumbling bad words under his breath.
Gavin: Ryan, if you're going to mumble away from the mic, do it loud.
- The first two attempts at a round fail due to the guys being dropped from Xbox live. The next two both fail when the player carrying the Tower blocks is killed, and the blocks drop into the cacti (the guys don't know that cacti can also destroy building materials).
- Each team has six Ender Pearls to use per round; since Ender Pearls are prone to misfire and take two hearts of damage upon teleportation, this leads to a number of laughs. Three examples are Jack teleporting into the Lads' base, Gavin throwing a pearl then realizing he doesn't have enough health to survive it as he waits for it to land, and Jack hitting the side of a platform and falling to his death.
- The Let's Build episode revealed that if someone threw the Ender Pearl out of the arena, they were out for the round.
- Early on in the first round they play, we get this bit of dark humor:
Ray: "Ryan's chasing me! I need help! He's in his prison outfit, it's even more scary."
Ryan: "Don't drop the soap!"
- Ryan is the Gents' most consistent player, frequently sniping players from across the map. However, those players not infrequently included his own teammates. His funniest moment with a bow, though, comes when Gavin shoots Geoff, dropping him off a platform... right in front of Ryan's arrow, which kills him in mid-air.
- Jack accidentally tries to kill Gavin with a cactus block. Doesn't work.
- Right after the final Tower is erected, a creeper appears right next to it. Ryan is able to kill it before it can explode.
- At the end, when the victorious Team Lads are standing on top of the Tower for a picture, Jack throws a splash potion of damage at Ray, but hits Geoff on top of the Lads' base.
- Episode 85: "Geoff's House Part 3":
- Geoff ends up walking off the same corner multiple times and falls screaming to his death. And each death gets louder and funnier.
- While waiting for Michael and Ryan to get to the top of the house, Geoff, Jack, Ray and Gavin jump over the last hole to be filled in to finish the roof. Geoff then says this:
Geoff (to Gavin): "Try jumping backwards."
Gavin: "OK." (Faces away from the hole, takes a few steps back and jumps, going straight into the hole.)
- Hilarious was Gavin trying to bunce Michael from the ledge entering Geoff's original roof and fails. Michael's wordless Tranquil Fury along with Gavin's Oh, Crap whimpering for forgiveness completely sells it.
- After Gavin restores his trophy room, Ray walks in, dismantles it, and drops the gold blocks into lava. A minute later, Michael walks in to do the same thing and says, "Goddamn it, Ray."
- After completing the build, the suggestion is made that they celebrate by jumping off the top of Geoff's house straight down onto the logo of Achievement City. They jump and the video ends on Ray's POV as he's looking back on himself, having not jumped. He simply comments "Idiots."
- Episode 86: "The Twelve Towers":
- At the end of the episode, after Geoff puts his tower up, Ray, with Creative privileges, begins spawning loads and loads of cows. Gavin takes this opportunity to activate the lava in Jack's house while nobody is paying attention. Geoff asks if they should save and quit, and Gavin says, "Yeah." A second after Geoff saves, Gavin realizes his mistake.
- After this, the episode fades out on the entire group yelling at Gavin and bickering with each other, complete with a stinger at the end.
- Gavin's explanation of what sounds like Insane Troll Logic to Michael:
Gavin: "Jack's house is on fire."
Gavin: "'Cause there was cows everywhere."
- Gavin had nearly secured the victory, having assembled everything for the ten overworld towers and made a successful trip into and out of the Nether to gather Netherrack and soul sand. He doesn't realize his mistake until he reaches the base: HE ONLY MINED ONE BLOCK OF EACH. His ensuing Heroic BSOD is priceless.
- Yet, he manages to not reveal his gaffe to the others until the end:
Gavin: "Geoff, come and look at mine. I want to see if you can see my blocks."
Gavin: "Can you see what I did?"
Geoff: "Are you Gavin?"
: "Uh, yeah, let's see... You've got snow, iron, dirt, sandstone, then sand, then cobblestone, smooth stone, glass, then you have wood, and you have, uh, fuckin', uh... furnaces. And then you have one of each of the Nether. Why? Did you go all the way there and then get one of e-" (cue The Hyena)
- Geoff using the portal in Portal House, forgetting that the other end of that portal was suspended mid-air above a lava lake.
- Episode 87: "Geoff's Anatomy"
- At the beginning of the episode, Gavin is explaining the Let's Play to everyone:
Gavin: "Guys, I've got some sad news."
Jack: "Gavin, what's wrong?"
Gavin: "Geoff is sick." (cue panicked reactions) "He's in need of our healing abilities."
Ryan: "Oh, he's fucked."
- Episode 88 : "Snowbound" is full of them.
- Michael's playing with skins while waiting to be found, including the creeper skin Gavin uses and a chicken in a suit that causes him to start giggling like a child.
- As Ray is searching desperately for Gavin he finds a creeper...
Ray: "That's not Gavin!"
- Michael and Gavin twice looking for Kerry to have him take responsibility for accidentally placing the gold blocks inside chests instead of placed normally, and because Michael thinks they forgot to place the iron pickax for their team.
Michael: "If I were Kerry... how short would I be?"
- The whole "Shark-Ray" conversation.
- Geoff spending several minutes not winning the game for Gents because he couldn't make the jump. That Ryan could in one try and didn't think to pass it to him.
- Episode 89: Mad King Ryan is back and Ryan steals the show.
Ryan: "I'm the Mad King, I can do whatever the fuck I want."
- The concept of many of the rounds are hilarious
- Round 1 has Ryan seeking each of the competitors and killing them - last man standing wins. As a bonus, he can fly.
- Round 3 has dispensers dropping animals from a fatal height and the competitors trying to collect their remains in a competition for the most raw beef.
- Round 4 has him ordering the breaking of True Companions by ordering them to kill people they have named teams with.
- Michael wins round 4 because he's the only one who really took to the challenge, viciously murdering Gavin several times.
- After Round 2, Jack and Gavin are running back to the throne room. On the way, Gavin jumps right into lava.
Jack: "Gavin, those bootsnote look good on you."
Gavin: "Thanks. OAAAAAAAHAAAAHHHHH!" (cue everyone laughing)
Jack: "They will not protect you from that though."
Michael: "Gavin, that was fucking funny, you stupid fucking knob."
- This whole situation doubles as a bit of a Brick Joke, seeing as how that is the SAME EXACT lava that Gavin dumped during the very FIRST King Ryan to kill a cow. Pay attention to the area he dumps the lava here in "King Ryan Part 2".
- There's a "Super Dump Hole" within the house. Gavin tries to push Michael into it (after just dying in it) and ends up getting pushed into it himself. He then respawns and tries to push Michael into it again only for Michael to simply sidestep and watch Gavin run into the hole.
- When asked whether they can kill each other, Ryan fully deadpans:
Ryan: "When did you think that rule would not apply in my kingdom?"
- Just all of Episode 90. It crosses into Crowning Momentof Awesome territory since he spent about a week building and preparing everything which turned out to be just a prelude and serves no purpose other than to entertain King Ryan.
- Jack getting stuck in a hole he can't get out of, then Ryan gives him the egg making him completely helpless as Gavin starts whaling on him, so Jack offers to give him the egg in exchange for his life; but after Gavin accepts Ryan pours water so he is able to get out.
Jack: You're back on Gavin, come here.
*Cue surprised screaming from Gavin*
- Ray being beat on by Geoff as he's just trying to find a safe way down.
: "Geoff, Geoff please! I'm just trying to find a safe way down!" (Accidentally falls down.)
"Not that way! Not that way! Oh shit.
- As Gavin is being chased by Michael, he accidentally places the egg, spawning a cow. His "Oh shit" giggling is priceless.
- The Russian Roulette part. The panicked screaming every time someone dies is hilarious and also quite terrifying.
- The 1v1 tournament where competitors have to switch controllers and thus kill themselves using the other player's character while using their own character's screen which is being controlled by their opponent. Head hurt much? Just wait until you see them actually do it. Expect lots of looking at the ceiling and looking at the floor.
Ryan: "You guys have to work together to kill each other."
- The final battle against "Edgar". Since it's Ryan, we know it's not going to be easy or simple. But I think it's safe to say that no one expected a friggin' boss battle in a two-part labyrinth
Geoff: "Why does Jack get a sword?" (referring to loot from previous match)
Michael: "Yeah, why does Jack get a diamond sword?"
: (in the most hilariously serene and carefree tone ever)
"It won't matter.
" (Cue lots of worried looks and muttering.)
- Ryan's serene tone is what makes the build up to the challenge.
Geoff: "Will we need full health?" (right before Ryan gives them the challenge)
Ryan: "It won't matter for long."
- Everyone getting stuck in the obsidian and iron block hole.
Michael: "Wait a minute! We're Edgar! We're all in the hole!"
- Episode 91: "Darwin Awards" has one at the end when Ryan attempts to kill himself with a piston. It doesn't work very well.
Ryan: (After Michael helped him activate the piston, making it come down and clip through his body.) "The fuck?!" (playfully) "I've been cut in half! Aaaaaaagh!"
- Episode 92: "Iron Golem"
- The night before Gavin was having trouble falling asleep, so he decided to play Titanfall from 4:00 to 5:00.
Michael: "What the fuck were you doing up 'til four AM?"
- Episode 93: "Spring Harvest" is a mostly quiet Let's Play, except that Ryan twice attempts to break into the store that Geoff has set up in order to steal his stuff. The first try he builds a skybridge to it, only to fall off over Gavin's plot of land. The kicker is that no one noticed him building it until he fell off and died ten feet from the store. Then the next time (accompanied by him humming the Mission: Impossible theme) he tries to dig underneath to steal Geoff's money chest, only to pop up next to it, with Geoff right in front of him looking down because he was looking inside the chest at the time.
Ray: "I also got three wheat seeds, are those usable?"
Ryan: "Oh no!" (falls to his death)'
Jack: "I think I just saw Ryan fall out of the sky!"
Geoff: "Well that was the strangest thing I've ever seen. I was just talking to you, and then suddenly a guy fell out of the sky."
Ryan: "Oops!" (quickly blocks up hole and runs away)
- Because of those antics, Geoff was more surprised when Ryan came up as a customer.
- Even funnier when you consider what Ryan sees during his underground attempt when he breaks the floor block of the store; Geoff, looking directly at him, holding a sword.
- Geoff (unintentionally) choosing to go on break right as Ray approaches the counter.
- Episode 94: "UnMonuments Men" is based around a limitation in Minecraft which results in a unique Twist Ending. In order to build another Let's Play, the guys are assigned to remove as many paintings from the world as possible, which they then must erect outside their houses after the 30-minute time period is up. Ryan has five paintings, and places them outside his house early, resulting in a disqualification. Jack has taken a huge lead from the start, and ends with a massive sixty-four paintings. However, when the guys try to put up the paintings, the game won't let them due to reaching the maximum number allowed in the world. After an initial push to declare Ryan the winner, they decide that the winner is Achievement City itself, and erect the Tower on the center of the logo on the city's floor.
- There's also the minor touch of Geoff taking Ryan's obsidian block to make this possible.
- Gavin and Ryan have a contest to see who can hold their breath for the longest in-game. Given that the health bar mechanics apply to all of them, you can see where this is going... They both drown.
- The best part is that everyone else is having their own conversations, but they all get quiet as the "contest" gets close to the end, then burst out laughing at the ending.
- Episode 95: "Monopoly":
- Even before arriving at the game board, jokes are made about Ryan's dying voice.
Gavin: "Can you sing your favorite song, Ryan?"
Ryan: "Uh... no."
Gavin: "Sing the song you were singing earlier."
Ryan: "Which song was that?"
: "From the SNL
Geoff: (singing Five Stairsteps) "O-o-h child..."
Ryan: (voice cracking) "Things are gonna get easier..."
- When Ray arrives at the game board and realizes what they were playing, followed by Michael and Ryan's realizations after Ray says what it is.
Michael: "What is this, boys?"
Ray (flatly): "This is Monopoly."
(Geoff goes "Eh!" and Gavin laughs again.)
Ryan: "Oh no."
Geoff (cheery): "Achievement Hunter Monopoly!"
- Ryan has completely lost his voice, so cue the guys talking about how he's dying. At one point, Ryan makes a sign that ends up censored.
Jack: "Why's this censored?"
- Ryan's deadpan "Yaaaaaaaay"s whenever something good happens to him. Plus this bit, done when Jack forgets where he was on the board before he rolled:
Ryan: "We've only gone one turn."
Ryan: "We've only gone... ah, fuck it."
- Ryan claims he's feeling fine. Nobody believes him. They remark that that'll be on his tombstone: "He felt fine."
- This continues in a later dialogue where Ryan shows us just how fine he is:
Michael: "I feel so bad for [Ryan]."
Geoff: "He doesn't feel bad at all!"
Michael: "He's full of shit!"
Geoff: "He just sounds bad."
Ryan: "Uh, I don't even remember where I was."
Michael: (everybody laughs) "His brain is going!"
Ryan: "Didn't I just buy something?"
Michael: "You were off the board building a house somewhere."
Ryan: "Oh, here it is. I marked it. I'm smart."
Ryan: "What was my number again?"
- Michael loses two turns for "blazing too hard". In response, he pretends to start smoking weed, and his screen fills up with smoke.
- On his second turn, he is seen spinning in a circle as graphic flash appear in front of him.
- Jack comes up and puts a cake down in front of Ray. There's a beat, then...
- Episode 96: "Tallest Tower"
- Partway through, Ryan massively messes up and decides to Rage Quit. As he does, he decides to pull a "moral victory": he steals all of the gold in King Michael's gold room and makes a massive tower.
Ryan: "Suck it, Achievement City!"
- He actually has to go back to the gold room because the first time around he fell through a hole that went down to bedrock that was in the middle of the floor.
- His choice of words when he decides to do this make the others have a minor Oh, Crap moment that's hilarious:
Ryan: "So... what's the new game I'm going to play?"
(Cue nervous laughter from the others.)
- At one point, Ryan pulls out the map and finds out everyone's near each other except for Geoff, whose on the other side of the world.
- Cut to Jack, who's digging down to Gavin, digs downward and falls into lava, crying out "Hello~!" as he zips into the pool.
- Ryan the delivery guy.
Ryan: "Crafting table."
Geoff: "Thanks man!"
Geoff: "Aw Ryan, you're the best."
Geoff: "You're my favorite employee."
Ryan: "And away!" (builds a dirt tower up out of Geoff's mining shaft)
Geoff: "You leaving?" (laughs)
- Episode 97: "Title Update 14 Part 1"
- Even before delving into the update stuff, the guys showcase how utterly terrible they are when playing vanilla Minecraft in an unfamiliar world.
- At one point, Gavin makes a portal into the Nether and suddenly falls out onto the ground there. He's absolutely confused as to how he got down there before looking up and noticing it. When he utters that it's in the air, Geoff makes a Call Back to "Achievement Knievel" by saying "It's still in the air!" before Michael responds, "See if you can see Ryan's shirt up there."note
- Episode 98: "Title Update 14 Part 2"
- The guys successfully locate a Desert Temple and Ryan starts to hint that there's a secret inside it. Gavin immediately digs into the hidden treasure chamber, falls straight onto the TNT trap, and destroys the six treasure chests that were inside it.
- Episode 99: "Golden Hoe"
- When the gang reaches the "White House", Ryan finds an empty picture frame and slaps a piece of meat on it. When Ray finds it, he cries out "MEATSPIN!" and rotates the meat.
- Ray constantly humming part of The Terminator's theme while humping.
- Early in the Let's Play, Gavin finds an Enderman and tries to kill it to get a pearl for an Ender Chest. Eventually, while running from him, the Enderman teleports on top of a tree, leaving Gavin wandering around confused and Geoff (who has Host Privileges enabled and thus can fly) cracking up.
- Ryan's suggestion that he, Jack and Ray form an 'anti-Dynamite league' to oppose Michael and Gavin's Team Nice Dynamite. Geoff suggests the team name of 'Team Solo' and when Ray comments that that's an oxymoron and Michael laughs, "Team Oxymoron!" Geoff replies, "That works too."
- Ryan loses some footage. It's replaced with a section of child-like stick figure drawings.
- Jack attempts to kill an Enderman in The End with only 3 and a half hearts. It ends poorly, but mostly, it ends almost instantaneously.
- Ryan builds a Nether Portal inside his house. Right at the end of the video, a Zombie Pigman passes through the portal. Everyone immediately panics and nearly destroys Ryan's house in their attempts to kill the Pigman, although they eventually seem to use the panic as an excuse to just break everything they can.
- Episode 100:
- The intro video of Geoff, Gavin, and Griffon planning out the original building of Achievement City specifically to screw with Jack.
- It's also revealed that, during filming, Gavin accidentally set off Plan G trying to hide the button, forcing Geoff to Rage Quit and shut off people's Xboxes to preserve the surprise.
- All of the gang's attempts to deal with the problem of Invisible Ghost Jack, which at one point leads to him accidentally discovering a clue early. Geoff immediately yells at Jack to drop his controller and close his eyes, a command that 33-year-old Jack immediately complies with like a young child. Incredibly, Jack is actually already invisible at the beginning of the video. The rest of the Hunters fail to notice this for a good while.
- Ray getting lost in the wrong field of cacti. The only "wrong" field of cacti in the entire world.
- Ray's Sequence Breaking, where he discovers one of the later clues while aimlessly wandering around the world.
- Michael misinterprets the clue at Thunderdome, actually leading to No Glory Hole, as pointing towards Raining Butts. When he mentions this to Geoff... well, cue The Hyena.
- The clue about fisting a sheep, and Jack's reaction to it.
- In the credits, the special thanks include Ghost Ray, Mogar, Pubert Addams, "the dude or lady who put in the Tower of Pimps", "Almost everyone who watched these videos", <censored>, Captain America and Iron Man.
- Gavin asking Michael if he's "ever laid back and smoked a ton of mushrooms".
- Episode 101, the long-awaited "Ice Cube":
- Geoff makes a Freudian Slip explaining the instructions. After explaining the only way to break ice without it melting is with a "silk touch" pickaxe:
Ryan: Sounds like a condom brand.
Geoff: Yeah, Silk Touch Pickaxes and Condoms. Alright, so, if you have either of those, you can either dick, or ice p-
Ryan: "Dick"? (everyone laughs)
Geoff: If you've got the condom brand, you can dick away the ice.
- Just before the game starts, Geoff tries to prevent Ryan from applying Loophole Abuse:
Geoff: Ryan, you- before you hypothetical anything, you understand that the only way to kill another player is with... shooting them with an arrow from a bow.
Ryan: Only if you're not creative.
Michael: Unless he kills us in real life, 'cause you didn't say he couldn't do that.
Geoff: I got news for you Ryan: this is not Creative Mode, you're not allowed to be creative.
Ryan: You said that we could break blocks with our hands, which would cause water, which could potentially drown someone.
Geoff: ...Don't do that.
- Ryan wonders if the cow he entrapped inside Ice Cube during the Let's Build is still there. It is and he's very happy about it.
- The first time Gavin tries firing a bow, he hits an ice block directly in front of him.
- This conversation:
Ryan: I'm a little worried that my son is being abducted by aliens.
Geoff: Why's that?
Ryan: 'Cause, you know, every night before bed, I get him, y- all into his pajamas and everything, get him- get him dressed, uh... you know, rub his back, tell him a story, that kind of thing... But right before bed, the last thing he says before going to sleep every night is, uh... "I don't want to go up into the sky, Daddy; I want to stay on the ground."
- Right after that dialogue, Jack finds a trap and falls to his death. Once again, Hilarity Ensues.
- Then a little later both Michael and Ryan take extremely long falls to their deaths at almost exactly the same moment. Geoff catches it on his viewpoint.
- Ray celebrates the end of his dry streak by pouring water on his pants zipper, complete with camera closeup. In Achievement Hunter, There Is No Radar.
- Episode 102: "Grounded"
- Ryan is at one end of the starting blocks at the beginning and there is a piece of flaming Netherrack behind him. Gavin's POV of this leads to this exchange.
Gavin: Ryan! Your head's on fire!
Ryan: (sounding rather startled) What?!
- Ryan burns to death at one point after encountering lava. When he respawns he breaks a block to allow the ocean water to flood the vertical shaft he dug down. Because the block was at the edge of the world, the water doesn't flow through the gap even when he breaks a lower block as well.
Ryan: I... I think I might be Moses.
- It continues with Gavin confusing Moses and Jesus Christ because "they both do water tricks". It becomes a Running Gag where every time someone says "Jesus Christ", they'll ask if they see his buddy Moses there too.
- And to add another layer of the funny, Gavin makes fun of Ryan and calls him stupid. And then he immediately gets himself killed by lava.
Gavin: Have you become stupid, Ryan, or something? (falls into lava screaming at the top of his lungs)
Ryan: I like it when you say things like that and it's followed by you burning to death.
- Gavin, Ryan and Ray's tunnels all eventually intersect with one another. They all get rather turned around and confused.
- The first time Gavin and Ryan come in contact, Gavin makes his escape by blocking the tunnel with cobble when Ryan accidentally throws his bow on the floor.
- The second time, Ryan's lost his bow. Gavin just says "Okay, bye." and blocks the tunnel with cobble again.
- The absolute best moment is when the tables are turned and it's now Gavin who is at Ryan's mercy. Gavin opens negotiations and Ryan feels enough pity that he decides help Gavin out and call it a truce. He uses up half of his remaining wood to make him a iron pickaxe so that Gavin can continue playing. Gavin starts to leave and the first block he mines revealed a lava flow which immediately kills him and everything he just gained. Cue Gavin's Big "NO!" moment.
Ryan: That might be the fastest something has ever gone bad.
Geoff: (Quoting) "I'll just be on my way- Oh god."
- At one point, Jack loses his gear after dying and, after getting it back, he's lit on fire. He quickly starts blowing to try to put it out before screaming "Stop, drop and roll! Stop drop and roll!"
- Gavin is ambushed by a zombie, causing him to cry out "Jesus Christ!" Michael retorts "Where? Did you see him?"
- Near the beginning, when everyone was concerned about how they were going to see (due to Geoff not giving them torches):
Ray: "Ah, fuck it, I'm going straight down again."
(cut to a black screen with Ray's name in the upper left corner)
- Another Gavin quote for the ages: "Do you think the war invented tunnels?"note
- Episode 103: "Dropping List"
- This is another one that features a huge item frame list of drops from the world. Gavin looks at it and suddenly realises he forgot to put a bow on there.
- When they go to sleep in the 'Nap Cove' for some reason Ray's POV shows his head spinning round and round on his neck while he's sleeping.
- Jack enters the Nether to go hunting for rarer drops. Ryan follows soon after and encounters a Ghast almost instantly. One fire charge later, both of them are stuck in the Nether. Jack is not impressed.
- Then much later Jack murders Prince Oinkens the first (Ryan's new pig housemate) for the porkchops. Ryan is equally not impressed.
- Ray decides to play the entire game wearing a pumpkin. He also has other moments.
- He finds Silverfish House and circles the cake in the middle muttering "Fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou" under his breath for a while.
- Nightmare Before Skitmas and 'Boogie Woogie'
- A Gavin-driven conversation about body-swapping and gay sex. Needs to be heard to be believed.
- Especially these two quotes from Ryan "My body may have gotten up to a lot of things when I'm not aware of it" and "You can occupy the meat, but you'll never have the mind."
- Episode 104: "Enter the Negatower Part 1"
- There's a new skin pack and Ray has some fun with it. Becoming a Wither (which freaks Gavin out for a second before he realises), an updated version of Michael's Banjo skin and then Kazooie ("I've escaped the backpack!")
- The gameshow voices for the Let's Play.
- Gavin tells Ray to 'trim his hedges' (the leaf blocks above Ray's tower platforms) lest (as Jack says) he flies a spaceship into it. Also:
Gavin: "Oh! Don't go too much!"
Gavin: (in a lowered voice) "People might see us in here..."
(beat, Michael and Ryan snort and laugh)
- Jack picks a wooden sword (meaning fight to the death) every single first pick. He only gets an obsidian block because he got a retry second pick by winning the second fight to the death round!
- Episode 105: "Enter the Negatower Part 2"
Michael: Ryan, you almost never bring up the topic. But you just fucking- you hop on the train and you just, like, bust it.
Gavin: We didn't have to bleep the first part when someone said *bleep* but once you started speaking, there were bleeps left and right. There were four bleeps.
Ryan: Look man, I don't put the train on the tracks but I'm gonna drive it.
Michael: I think we all agree with that.
Gavin: What does that mean? You're not just going to drive it, Ryan, you're going to absolutely floor it.
- Michael and Ray have a fight to the death. They all start humming a tune which somehow morphs into Duel of the Fates by the time the battle is over.
- Gavin starts a duel with Ryan by accidentally throwing his sword away; Ryan picks it up and curb-stomps him.
- Ray becomes invisible leading to the startling conclusion that Ray has finally become Ghost Ray. Gavin suggests he run over to Thunderdome to see if somehow their past selves are there playing Episode 43.
- Episode 106: "Bodyguards"
- While trying to explain the concept of the Let's Play, Geoff absent-mindedly tells everyone when they're read to "walk out into the lava... arena"
- Upon entering the Lava Wall arena there's already a Villager loose on the Gents' side. Ryan hovers in front of it, resisting the urge to act on the temptation... then punches it into the lava. Jack's reaction makes it.
- Ryan's 'codename' for the TNT cannon keeps changing - Project Y, Project Not X and finally... Project X. Of course.
- Once again, Gavin's attempt at "Project X" is scuppered by a Fire Charge from the Gents' side. This time, it hits the TNT block in front. Gavin barely escapes being blown up with the TNT cannon.
- Ryan's attempt didn't go too well either - he lit the firing charges but forgot to light the actual ammo block so the firing charges explode but the block in front stays put. He's confused and disappointed at this.
- After the game Michael lights himself on fire and stands on top of this TNT block to see if it'll light.
- The Gents hit the Lads' sole surviving Villager, leading Michael to quickly splash it with a Healing Potion before buncing it back into cover... then Gavin dumps a bucket of water on top of the Villager.
- Episode 107: "Halo Mashup"
- Geoff opening the video while wearing a Mister Chief skin.
- Ray changing his skin to Santa. For the entire video.
- Later on, when Ray fights a skeleton with low health.
- After spending a long time trying to find Blood Gulch, the guys wind up finding Achievement Citynote .
- While trying to check out the giant animals after Plan G was activated, the server crashes. This prompts Geoff to end the episode on the spot.
- Episode 108: "Title Update 14 Appreciation Day"
- At the start, Geoff is explaining how the challenge is going to involve lots of quartz, only for Gavin to explain that their nether doesn't have quartz since had already been generated within a reasonable travel distance. This gets a Stunned Silence from Geoff, who doesn't speak for about ten seconds before muttering "dammit" in a quiet, defeated voice.
- Gavin punches Ryan while only having half a heart of health left. Ryan attacks him back and kills Gavin, causing him to start apologising profusely.
- Ryan makes a furnace and announces that it's free for everyone's use:
Ryan: There's a furnace over here if anyone likes to use it.
Geoff:: Oh, that's sweet.
Gavin: Thanks, Ryan.
Michael: Is it poisoned?
- Jack spends ages looking for clay, even when Geoff is pointing him towards it. Turns out he has no idea what clay looks like in game...
- Gavin is fighting a Ghast and calls it a "tentacled bitch". Ryan... finds it an interesting insult.
Ryan: Tentacled bitch. You... tentacled bitch. You bitch with tentacles...
- Episode 109: "Title Update 14 Appreciation Part 2"
- Episode 110: "Monopoly Part 2"
- Ray gets sent to the Hole. Ryan leads the way over there.
- Gavin goes to the Hole and says he's going to learn to juggle to pass the time. The next time Jack looks over there Gavin has his head looking straight up and he's throwing the contents of his hotbar into the air.
- Ryan gets bored and surrounds Michael's head marker at Field of Giants with four of his own zombie head markers. Michael adds more of his markers to stare at Ryan's. It quickly gets out of hand.
- They make note of the fact that the bank's sign is in all caps, then Michael adds a sign next to it that says "sorry for yelling".
- After Jack achieves his first monopoly and builds hotels on the properties(represented by a Tower of Pimps), Ryan takes a jab at him by capping one of the towers with a cake!
- Episode 111: "Jack's Nightmare"
- Episode 112: "The Great Pig Race":
- At one point Gavin can't spawn another pig because the world limit has been reached. Michael and Geoff immediately kill another nearby riderless pig to try to help him. Geoff kills Jack's because the game is bugging out and he honestly can't see his fellow Gent on the pig.
- After Jack narrowly beats Michael and wins the second round, Ryan and Ray basically yell at him for extending the episode to a third round.
- Michael wins the Tower, breaking a 46-week (22-event) dry streak, and states how absurd it is that he ended up breaking his losing streak with this.
- Gavin and Michael both lose their pigs and are trying to spawn new ones:
- Ray's pigs wandering aimlessly causing him to be stuck at the starting area for half of a race, trapping him in underground lakes and almost suffocating him with dirt blocks.
- Episode 113: "Megatower":
- Geoff starts his explanation of how the game is going to work with "Before you go...", Jack turns round to race Gavin as they're swimming round to an entrance and whispers "I'm still going!"
- Ryan discusses how it was never stated that they couldn't burn down the mega tower to find the blocks hidden inside. Even if he doesn't have a flint and steel, he'll find a way!
- He later suggests Geoff should do it to "inspire them to look faster". Gavin suggests that they could even make it a "Things To Do" called 'Hide and Seek from fire'
- Gavin discusses how comfortable sleeping inside a tower of wool would be. When the others disagree and point out raw wool is kind of itchy he says "Okay, I'd bring a sheet."
- The on-going Galactic Alliance (Gavin and Michael) vs the Intergalactic Alliance (Ryan and Jack) thing.
- First Ryan uses it as an excuse to kill Gavin.
- Then later Jack encounters Gavin and asks if they're friendly. Gavin says yes but pulls a raspberry at the Gent. Cue Ryan emerging from nearby pointing a bow and arrow at the Brit who is standing on the edge of a large opening in the side of the mega tower... then Ryan shoots him off but claims that he changed his mind and tried to shoot the ceiling and still got Gavin. He sounds sheepish so he might not be entirely lying.
- Gavin later gets his revenge and claims it was an accident. Geoff says he witnessed the accident.
- The game crashes halfway through the video. Extra points on the funny because there's an obsidian hidden in the floor just in front of Jack's door. Who was the only person to find obsidian before the crash and so doesn't need it... not that he clues the others in either. Turns out to be an accidental place and not in play.
- Gavin getting a message from a fan, saying "I want you inside me."
- Episode 114: "Megatower Part 2":
- Their solution to speeding the game up? Setting the tower on fire.
- Geoff teleporting people and then setting fire to the blocks beside them.
- Gavin gets killed and asks for Geoff to teleport him. Geoff teleports him into thin air, and Gavin falls to his death.
- At the end it comes down to Jack and Michael, with Jack holding the final gold block and Michael chasing him. To get down they decide to leap off the top, the other four chasing to watch. Ryan leaps off and smacks into an overhanging wool ledge, respawning at the bottom just as his items rain down around him.
- Episode 115: "Storm The Tower: Lads Attack"
- Episode 116: "Storm the Tower: Gents Attack"
- Just as they're preparing to get going, Ryan is so antsy to get running that he's semi-orbiting the other Gents in their bunker.
- During their first run towards the tower, Ryan sees a tripwire lying across the ground and being the smart guy he is, cuts it. BM Vagabond blew up.
Ryan: "I thought I was clever but I wasn't!"
- Later on, at the bottom of the tower's interior, Jack and Ryan notice a tripwire by the stairs. Instead of cutting the tripwire itself, Jack destroys the block holding a hook. The result? The whole floor falls out from under them, dropping them into a GIGANTIC pool of lava!
- Jack does a Gavin:
Michael: "Jack, I think is on the tower somewhere..."
Gavin: "Are they really?"
Jack: "Shh, you don't know where I am!"
Michael: "Jack is on the left, probably climbing..."
Jack: "You don't know where I am."
- Ryan spends a sizeable amount of time digging out the floor underneath the ladders up to the top of the tower, hoping that one of the Lads will fall down into his 'trap'. Gavin spots it first.
Gavin: "Oh my god, what happened to the room?!"
Ryan: (laughs like the Mad King he is)
- Ryan gets to the top and is knocked back off the top but grabs some vines to stop himself. He then decides to mock the Lads:
Ryan: (in a flat, slightly sarcastic tone) "Oh no, you knocked me off. Ahhhhhhhh... splat."
- After a brief debate about where the Defenders are allowed to go and Michael invoking Ain't No Rule, Geoff decides to mess around and uses his admin powers to fly over and mine (but not steal) a piece of the Tower of Pimps.
- Ryan as "1940s Man".
- Episode 118: "Galacticraft Part 4":
- Gavin doing "donuts" in a rocket. Eventually he starts to run low on fuel and starts pleading for someone to rescue him before he crashes. Then he crashes anyway.
- Geoff is not hosting this Let's Play. He takes full advantage of it.
- Ryan's attempts to keep everyone on track and help everyone when they get lost/lose rockets/break their moon buggies...
- Episode 119: "The Pit X"
- The odd match is hindered slightly by the enemies aggro'ing on the Hunters watching in the balcony or even Geoff who is playing the flying GM as usual. This especially becomes an issue during one of Michael's rounds involving an invisible Blaze...
- Jack hits one of the weapon buttons for a weapon and a Ghast spawns instead to the surprise and horror of everyone.
- Later Ray hits another button and gets a flood of water. That washes the buttons to spawn the enemies off the wall and there's a bit of confusion as to where they actually need to be put back on. Geoff asks several times what Jeremy and Matt had been thinking. Both items were added by Geoff and Gavin when they built the structure.
- Once again the fact that they are sometimes spawning Blazes inside a building built mostly of wood means that some fires break out and some maintenance needs to be done to keep the outside out.
- Ryan has an Enderman as part of his Round Four. He fights with it a little bit, but then it teleports outside and Geoff declares that he has passed. It comes back and kills him. Then it comes back again during a later round, just to harass him..
- Gavin spends a good part of the video teasing Ryan. It ends up with Ryan actually making like he's going to go for Gavin in real life, which leads the Brit to hide outside the office. When he comes back, Ryan chases Gavin outside of the Pit arena and across the world, with Michael following as a cameraman.
- Episode 119.5: "Xbox One Achievement Race"
- Ryan's delight at seeing pigs running around on the surface:
Ryan: "PIGS! Things have spawned! There's things to murder! Murder murder murder! C'mere, pig! Let me put my axe in ya!"
- They're all amazed and delighted at being in a world full of ore again.
Jack: Enjoy this and then we're gonna go back to Achievement City and it's going to be miserable...
Ryan: (in a slightly distressed voice) I don't wanna go!! You can't make me!!
- Ryan touches some lava and starts to burn. Gavin looks at him for a bit, then dumps additional lava onto him:
Ryan: Gavin, why? We were frenemies!
Gavin: Ryan, truce? Truce Ryan?
Ryan: Why would I truce you?
Michael: 'Truce' because he's scared!
Gavin: ... Fear truce?
Ryan: Okay, I will truce you on one occasion.
Gavin: One occasion?
Ryan: One occasion.
Gavin: How about now?
Ryan: The only way you can garner trush... trush? Truth...
Michael: Goddammit Ryan...
Ryan: Trush! ... I can't do it...
- Geoff gets killed by cave spiders a lot.
Geoff: I hate these fucking cave spiders.
Jack: They love you, Geoff! They're trying to give you hugs!
- Michael accidentally throws his diamond pickaxe into a pool of lava. Gavin suggests adding a slow-motion replay with a Lonely Piano Piece. Which they do.
- The conversation immediately preceding it and Michael's reaction to his mistake sell it:
Michael: "I got a diamond pickaxe, I'm happy about that."
Geoff: "I never found diamond."
: "I found ffffoouur pieces?" throws axe as he continues speaking
I just threw my diamond pickaxe in the lava!"
Everyone else: laughter
Geoff: "Why would you do that?"
Ray: "Geoff, he's just rubbin' it in. 'Oh, you can't find diamond? I don't even need it.'"
- Michael telling his wolf companion to not follow him because "daddy's doing some dangerous things out here on lava".
- After the lava incident, Ryan asks Gavin where he is. Gavin responds that he's just hanging around. Then Geoff quickly chimes in with "eating a meat pie" right before Gavin is able to say it.
- At the halfway point of the challenge, Jack encounters another cave chicken.
- Episode 120: Monopoly Part 3:
- Jack asks Ryan if he put arrows in the dice dispensers:
Ryan: (in his hoarse sick voice) "Where would I get the feathers?"
Jack: "From all these fucking chickens?"
Ryan: "... Fine, you've caught me."
- Gavin lands on a community chest, and draws a card which tells him to flip a coin three times, and pay one iron for each heads. He gets heads all three times, proving Ryan right.
Gavin: "What are the chances that I would pull that, and that I would flip heads all three times? What are the chances of that?!"
Jack: "Fifty percent."
- Ryan keeps lighting Gavin on fire. The best time is when Gavin is in the hole, and frantically tries to escape.
- Gavin winds up mistakenly selling all of his properties.
- Gavin also keeps dropping frames.
- Gavin lands on Michael's property, Geoff's House (equivalent of Boardwalk/Mayfair). He can't afford to pay for it, and has no property of his own to trade. Not wanting to be eliminated, he runs away.
- Ryan is so exhausted at the end that he trades all of his properties to Ray for half his money, and then gives all of his money to Gavin to kill everybody.
- Gav proceeds to craft diamond armor and tools, and chases Michael around the board. Geoff starts chasing him from the air, going after Gav with a diamond sword. Ray even gets in a few whacks with a golden hoe he got from a Community Chest card, before Geoff takes out the assassin-for-hire.
- In general, every player's exhaustion towards the end. The whole game wound up taking an entire day to film.
- At the end, only Ray and Michael remain. Geoff suggests one more trip around the board, but given the already-long length of the episode, Ryan proposes a fight to the death. With just a few seconds to craft armor and weapons, Michael builds a diamond helmet and sword, while Ray, after saying he would just charge with his golden hoe, changes his weapon as he charges:
Ray "I bet you thought I was gonna use my golden hoe... but I have shears! I'm gonna trim you!" (gets slaughtered) "Drats."
- Ray, after getting back to his house in Achievement City
Ray: (to his ocelot) "Man Percival, do I have a story for you."
- Episode 121 - King Gavin Part 1:
- Gavin forgot to give himself gold blocks, so he has to mine out parts of his throne and give those away whenever someone wins a challenge.
- To make it even better, if you look in the bunker you can see a wall made of gold blocks from a previous King LP.
- One of the challenges involves jumping from a platform at the new height limit and landing in a 1x1 pool of water located at bedrock level. Ray does it on his first try.
- The first challenge involves using an Ender Pearl to get into a box by the throne room, claiming the golden helmet within, and then getting out and showing King Gavin the helmet. After much fighting INSIDE the box, Michael ends up with the helmet. Ray teleports in and kills him, but at the last second Michael throws a Pearl out and lands a little way outside the throne room before dying. Unfortunately, he's not sure where he died, leading to everyone getting out and looking for the helmet. Ryan manages to find it without alerting anyone, picks it up, sneaks back to the throne room and sits on Gavin's throne, wearing the helmet, while everyone else searches fruitlessly.
- The best part is that, if you watch carefully, Michael was the first one to get close to where his stuff dropped (about 4 minutes in). He was literally two steps away but missed it completely and went haring off into another direction!
- At several points in the episode, Geoff and Michael die and spawn in the chamber beneath the throne room. They then immediately turn and fall into the Super Dump Hole to their deaths, thinking it's an exit.
- At one stage, King Gavin almost falls in.
- During a challenge where Gavin is hiding invisible on one of a set of tall pillars and the others need to try and guess where he is and hit him with an arrow, Ryan takes a turn and employs a strategy of moving his bow across all the pillars hoping Gavin will give himself away by squeaking. He doesn't.
- Another easily-missed detail is that nobody actually hits Gavin. Ray was announced the winner when he claimed to have shot the pillar that was fourth on the left, but he miscounted, and actually shot the fifth. Gavin simply never noticed, and took him at his word.
- During a challenge to craft a bookcase, all the Hunters rush to a nearby crafting table except Ryan, who simply stands around wondering where he can get paper.
- Episode 122: King Gavin Part 2
- Ryan's excitement out the tree floating in the air.
- Ryan hides behind Gavin.
Ryan: "Hey Gavin. Hey Gavin... (Gavin turns to see Ryan looming over him) Aaaaahhhh!"
- During a challenge to build a TNT cannon, Michael accidentally sets his off. Not only does it fire off the TNT block, but it hits Gavin midair, killing him!
- The best part? Since nobody else could make the cannon work, Gavin declares that Michael wins, on the basis that his cannon managed to hit a moving target!
Michael: My pity block. The best failure. Mine failed the best.
- Geoff drowning himself during the boat race, allowing Jack to win. Although Geoff was outside of the water enough for the oxygen bar not to be visible, it wasn't enough to cancel the drowning effect.
Jack: Geoff, are you drowning?
Geoff: I don't think so.
Geoff: HOW'D I DIE!?
- King Gavin orders everyone to kill themselves for the next challenge by jumping into the lava pit:
Ryan: Everybody hold hands. Do you have your burning buddy? Everybody got a burning buddy? Alright, three, two, one, cannonball!
(Everyone dives into the lava)
Ryan: What's the evil laugh for?
- One of Gavin's on the spot challenges is being the first person to eat an entire cake. Cue everyone else running around in circles taking bites.
- Ryan jumps in lava on accident. As soon as he comes back up, he falls into it again.
- Gavin's last challenge is to kill a saddled pig without killing yourself. Ryan falls into the giant pit from the Wipeout challenge.
- Due to everyone winning Gavin's challenges, the Kingship is decided by building up 64 blocks and shooting each other off with bows. Ryan wins after watching Geoff and Michael shoot each other off.
- As Ryan celebrate his win, it begins to rain, complete with Dramatic Thunder. Cue him laughing manically as lightning flashes around him.
- The lightning is accompanied by camera shake that was added in post. It really really does set the tone for Ryan's third reign.
- Episode 123: On A Rail 2
- Episode 124 - On A Rail 2 Part 2
- Gavin Squees when he notices the sapling he planted underground grew into a tree...then panics when he notices he planted it next to a lava flow and the tree has caught fire.
Jack: Gavin's gonna be an awesome parent.
Gavin: Why am I going to be an empty parent?
Jack: Empty? I said awesome!
Ray: Son, fill me up!
- While testing the minecart rail with Michael, Gavin dumps some lava on the ground near the track just as Michael pushes him back to the beginning of the track. On his way back, the minecart and Gavin both go up in flames, as Gavin didn't realize the lava had covered part of the track.
- Ryan tries to ride a cart back to the house.
Geoff: "Oh yeah, that's not going to work for you. (as Ryan approaches in him in static cart) Hey, what's up?"
(Ryan reaches the bit of the track Geoff is sitting on and is pushed back the way he came)
Geoff and Ryan: "Bonk."
Michael and Jack: "Bye Ryan!"
- Gavin earns the achievement first, so Geoff kicks him from the game to keep him from interfering with the others and/or burning things down. The video cuts to live footage of the guys in their office where Geoff has to physically restrain Gavin, who is attempting to unplug Geoff's Xbox.
Gavin: "There's a difference between being like a real prick, and like a cheeky little bastard."
Michael: "And one day you'll learn."
- Funny when you consider that it's somewhat of a role-reversal from the last On A Rail in which they were trying to stop him getting the achievement and now Gavin is trying to stop THEM getting it.
- Episode 125 - Battleship
- Episode 126 - Halloween Spooktacular Part 1
- Episode 127 - Halloween Spooktacular Part 2
- Everyone but Geoff changes their skins again. Ray's is an anthropomorphic Christmas tree, and Gavin's not sure which part of it is his face.
- Jack dresses up in a Police Officer skin and spends the first five minutes of the Let's Play yelling "Under arrest!"
- Ryan's 'spooky door'.
- Again, presented without context:
Gavin: "Ah, what a view. Where's my penis? I can't see it from this angle."
- One of the puzzles involves a switch puzzle with four of the five inside cells. Gavin arrives into the room to find some of the others fighting and asks what would happen if all the switches were done at the same time. Michael and Ryan enter into two of the cells. Cue Gavin locking them in and making to leave.
- The switch in the center opens/closes the doors to the other four switches and spawns enemies, so it is a really bad idea to flip it more than once. Guess who keeps forgetting this.
- Gavin talking about the first floor is priceless.
Gavin: When you say "the first floor", do you mean the first floor, or the second floor? note
- To get to the last block, the boys have to go through ice which has been melted by lava. As they're stepping into it, Gavin gets caught in the current and is carried into the lava. Gavin's terrified confusion is priceless.
- Episode 128 - Zombie Doctor
- They split up to find a village. Along the way Gavin stops to do a 'ritual' to give them good luck, but Michael mishears and thinks he's doing it for a small rickshaw.
- Gavin discusses how needing to pee really badly sometimes feels as if his bladder and penis have disconnected from each other. Ryan and Ray have no idea what he's on about but the others seem for once to understand exactly what he means.
- The story behind the discussion is just as funny as Gavin explained that he and Geoff went on a long trip and Geoff refused to make any pit stops, making Gavin hold it for so long that, when they got to his house, Gavin was forced to waddle to the bathroom so that he didn't piss on himself!
- Jack finds a mountain in which a vast flat top is supported by one block.
Jack: "It's like a giant floating mountain supported by one brick... everything's floating in the air."
Ryan: "Structurally impossible..."
Jack: "I'm looking for Ryan."
Ryan: (confused) "Looking for me? Why're you looking for me?"
Jack: "Cause it's in the air."
Ryan: (mutters) "Oh, goddammit..."
- At one point the others ask Geoff if he remembered to actually turn on villages. Geoff doesn't answer and the reactions to this include an actual frustrated yell from Ryan and Michael stopping in place and refusing to move for a good two minutes.
- They finally find zombie villagers, with two spawning in (one with Team OG and one with Team Nice Dynamite). What follows is some awkward kiting around with both groups trying to box in their catches. The one with Jack and Geoff kills Jack and then kills Geoff and Geoff flips out much to the amusement of the other five.
Geoff: "Stop touching me! Nodon'tkillme! (dies) AHHH! AHH! DAMMIT!"
Michael: (laughing) "I have never... I have never heard Geoff fucking flip out like that!"
- Episode 129 - Zombie Doctor Part Two
- On their way to Michael and Gavin, Ryan and Ray find a village. After no one having had any luck for about 90 minutes finding one and having had to resort to trapping a spawned zombie villager.
- While waiting for everybody to arrive, Gavin decides to decorate the cave with their villager in it, and promptly covers the entire cave with railtracks.
Gavin: (showing Geoff the 'cure cave') "... These are my Love Loops."
- After a while, everybody arrives at the cave... Only for Ray to fall into a pit and die of fall damage before he could sleep there. Michael is furious.
Michael: GOD. DAMMIT. RAY.
- From the top of the cave's ravine, Jack knocks a Creeper down. It lands behind Michael and Geoff and blows up. Then Jack gets blown up by another one and calls it 'karma'.
- Michael is leading the others to a village that Ray found:
Michael: (falls off a ledge) Don't follow me down that hole.
Geoff: (falls off same ledge) Oh, I followed you down the hole! Fuck!
- After collecting the ingredients for the Potion, they return back from the Nether and find out that the Zombie Villager is gone. Ray, who long ago gave up on the Let's Play and was screwing around with a Village, suddenly becomes the savior of the Let's Play.
- Near the end of the video, the group discovers the village Ray is at is within walking distance of where they set up On a Rail.
- Geoff's freak-out in part 1 is matched by Gavin after he and Ray trap a Zombie Villager in a house, only for a Creeper to blow up behind Gavin and kill him.
- And then the final straw: After nearly two hours of hard work, traveling several thousand blocks multiple times, gathering supplies, fighting monsters, trapping zombies, freaking out, falling down ravines, searching for villages... it doesn't work. They get the achievement, but the Zombie doesn't change back to a villager and they have to put him down.
- Gavin gets blown up a lot in this episode.
Random YouTube Commenter
: "Video should have been titled 'Gavin's Family Reunion'."
- Episode 130 - Top Chef
- Geoff is asked what episode it is and responds with 123, an asterisk and 130 appears in text in the top right corner just as he says it.
- When Geoff reveals that there will be a branch of Geoff's Farming and Merchantile (or Cooking and Merchantile this time) Ryan responds with "Really...?" in a tone of voice that suggests mischief. Then asks if the Build Team are "familiar with the way I like to shop"
- While listing what things he sells, Geoff is being 'consumed' by Ryan, Lindsay and Gavin who are all trying to stand inside of him.
- When Geoff needs to reboot Ryan starts hinting that he might take a chance to steal from the store. The others say that they'll defend it if he tries.
- A creeper enters the restaurant area. Ryan calls it a 'critic' with an 'explosive opinion'.
- They start talking about a suicide bomber who blew up the school where they were teaching bombers. Ray proposes it'd be like "If Geoff blew up this off-" then there is an explosion noise and graphic, and the endcard starts playing before they cut back to the video.
- When joking about elementary school spelling jokes ("spell icup", "look down your shirt and spell attic"), Gavin gets extremely confused about the second joke, as he apparently doesn't know how to spell attic.
Lindsay: You worked on blockbuster movies!
Gavin: Yeah, I'll bust blocks. Doesn't mean I can figure out some kind of chest tits puzzle!
- Geoff screaming for Kdin (repeatedly) when he can't figure out the prices of items in the shop.
- Episode 131 - Top Chef Part 2
- Ryan starts off the episode filling Ray's area with dirt blocks and saying "Dirty! Don't eat Ray's food, it's dirty!". Michael observes that Ryan has (once again) lost his mind this Let's Play.
- Thanks to a two week gap between filming of the parts, they spend a good five to ten minutes just trying to remember what it is they were doing last time.
- They get onto the topic of human breast milk. Geoff claims to have tasted his wife's and calls it 'gross', even texting her to get her to say what she thought it tasted like, while Lindsay and Michael have a back and forth debate over whether Michael can get to taste her milk. Lindsay asks Ryan if he would milk his wife by wife if he was given the chance. Geoff then asks Gavin the same question of milking Ryan's wife. Gavin does the smart thing and doesn't answer.
Lindsay: "Don't milk me bro."
Gavin: "When are we gonna stop talking about Ryan's wife's tits?"
Ray: "Why, are you erect?"
- Ryan knocks out bits of the wall at the back of Le Geoffs to get up to his old cat-burglar tricks, maybe. Geoff doesn't notice at first but notices one of the holes a little later.
- A Gavin quote for the ages.
Gavin: "It's not right to cook things!"
- Gavin, continuing to be weird.
Gavin: "Ray when your life goes wrong..."
Ray: "Never does."
Gavin: "... And you're out of a job..."
Ray: "Will never be out of a job."
Gavin: "... And you start drinking...'''
Ray: "Won't happen.'''
Gavin: "... You call me and let me know, 'cause I want to watch."
Ryan: "He just wants to be there for the end of days."
Michael: "What a prick."
Ray: "When I get fired or like quit this job, I'm going to be like they need a third Slow Mo Guy. That's my go to."
Gavin: "Just murder Dan, you look kinda like him."
Ray: "Alright... What's it like being legally blind?"
Michael: "He doesn't look anything like Dan."
Lindsay: "What the fuck, are you talking about?"
Gavin: "He... he... has... black... hair..."
Michael: "They both have dicks I guess."
Ray: "Are you black and play the piano? 'Cause please."
Gavin: "He has dark hair and kinda dark skin."
Lindsay: "Go on..."
Ryan: "He has dark hair and dark skin..."
Michael: "You're a fucking idiot."
Ryan: "Do you ever wonder what the world looks like through Gavin's eyes?"
- Lindsay spends a good bit of the video trying to tame ocelots.
- The gang spends a good few minutes discussing what food they would have sex with and debating the merits of said food. This includes cats, cows, dicks, and asses (that is, the one you're using while sitting).
- When the conversation descends into how to cook dicks, Ryan asks how you would put it on a menu. Lindsay thinks you gotta make it sound cooler than it is. Her bright idea was to name it "Elongated fellatio."
Gavin: The elongated blowjob?
Ryan: No, no, you were in a good spot there.
Gavin: And for desert, I have a bowl of cunnilingus.
- Michael and Lindsay showing why they are perfect for each other:
Ryan: Okay, I have one shot to make chicken.
- The ending.
Is there any gold left in achievement city?
Will Lindsay ever tame an ocelot?
What asinine question will Gavin ask next?
Will Ray ever make it back to Top Chef or will he die of hunger?
All of these questions could be answered... In the thrilling conclusion!
- Episode 132 - Fishing Rodeo And Jamboree III
- They begin proceedings by (attempting) to blow up Caleb's pier. After a few tries and a bit of fire they finally manage it.
- They begin reflecting on where they were this time last year. Meg comes up as a subject and they remember that last year Gavin was going on about wanting to meet her, and Geoff jokes that Meg just told Gavin they were dating one day. Gavin replies that actually it was her brother who told him.
- They're using shaders and the first night time is really dark. Ryan using his op powers to skip the night. Then the second night comes...
Geoff: "Aw, is already almost night already?"
Ryan: "No. Funny you should mention that..." (skips the night again)
- Ryan's comment on the article he was in when he was younger.
Ryan: "They took what I said and basically translated it into 12-year-old girl."
- Ryan poses a question to Gavin that involves wet bread. Michael just makes it worse.
- While counting up the points Gavin asks that the other double-check his just in case. Michael immediately looks at the wrong chest.
- Ray discovers the Super Secret Settings note , flipping his POV upside down, then inverting the colours. He comments that Ryan looks 'more Satanic than usual'.
- While Gavin is raising the Tower of Pimps, Michael sneaks into his house with a TNT block and a flint and steel. It triggers Plan G. And it is amazing with the shaders on.
- Episode 133 - Top Chef Part 3
- Geoff gets bored waiting for people to come buy stuff and starts running into the side of the glass pen for this cow, making 'Dunk, dunk, dunk' noises.
- Gavin accidentally uses a raw fish to pay Geoff and runs off to cook it. When he comes back he comments "A Free always pays back his debts!" which causes the others to laugh about the 'House of Free' and ask what animal would be on the crest. Gavin asks if it has to be an animal and couldn't it be a sausage or something? They eventually agree on a pig that has its back-end turned into a link of sausages.
- Gavin dies and respawns to see Lindsay in his area.
Gavin: "Lindsay, what are you doing?"
Lindsay: "I'm just borrowing your crafting table."
Gavin: "Well borrow it elsewhere!"
(Beat, then everyone starts laughing)
- Gavin steals Geoff's melons and starts stacking them on the counter.
- Geoff advertises two grab bags which are quickly forgotten about, when he reminds the others about them:
Ryan: "Cool for you."
Michael: (laughs) "Solid 'Fuck you' for Ryan."
- Ryan, true to his word, attempts to steal from Geoff's store. He does it while Geoff's back is turned, crouched and in his original albino prisoner skin. Geoff catches him, and his attempts to play it off make it even more hilarious (not mention that his voice changer didn't work either).
- Ryan buys eleven eggs. Everyone in the area gathers to watch him attempt to hatch a chicken. He gets six, which means there's one for everyone.
Ryan: "Yes, I've given you murder as a gift!"
- Michael is spawning from Lindsay's bed. Ryan later tells him not to complain about the baby chickens on his bed because he's been "Catching the crazy turkey." with Lindsay.
- When Geoff teleports everyone back to Achievement City, he does so in mid-air. For some reason everyone stays suspended in the air for a few seconds before slamming to the ground.
- Episode 134: Mega Dig
- Episode 135: Expanded Achievement City
- Within the first few minutes they have the game crash because a creeper snuck up behind them and exploded, taking Achievement City with it thanks to Plan G and sending the Hunters plummeting into the hole below them.
- Geoff remembers something.
Geoff: "Oh, do you know what I just remembered Gavin?"
Geoff: "I- You're not Gavin."
(the others laugh)
Gavin: "What's that?"
Ryan: "Just trying to move the conversation along!"
- Geoff and Gavin have built a fence around the old world boundary, then constructed a giant door so they can lead the others through into the new world. Strangely nearby there's enough items about to suggest someone burst on the ice... oh, and somehow the giant door's on fire when they get there...
- And on the other side a tall wall of dirt's generated so their door opens onto it.
- Once again Ryan gets excited over the thought of an untouched world.
Ryan: "Sheep! Coal!! A cave!!"
Jack: (laughing) "Jesus Ryan..."
Ryan: "Cave full of shit! Look, Iron! Ah, deeper into the earth I go!"
(the others laugh)
- Team Lads has a debate regarding dicks and mustard. Geoff asks Ryan to name the island it happened near 'Mustard Island' in tribute but Ryan adds 'Dick Cheese' to the end of it. When the Lads protest and knock the sign down to do it themselves, Ryan invisibility potion-bombs them, confusing Gavin.
- There's a lake at one side of the mountain they choose to build the outpost on. Most of it isn't very deep. Naturally the Hunters fall prey to the shallows many, many times.