open/close all folders
Clan Gully as a wholeClan Gully is the group of protagonists the story follows. When we first saw them, they only consisted of Cid, Ensei and Kanin. On Luso's first day in Ivalice, he joins their ranks. Other people have since joined their ranks. There activities include the poaching bust in the Targ Wood region, providing protection to a caravan heading St. Galleria, helping to bring to justice the corrupt archbishop of St. Galleria, helping kill a dangerous creature named Klesta, taking part in the water race known as the Acqua Alta, saving Baron Beltorey and taking part in the Camoa Cup. At the end of the St. Galleria arc, they had come into possession of a stone known as the Whitesilver Magicite. Judgemaster Cid tasked Cid and Ensei to get information on it. They lost the stone to Khamja during the Grazton arc.
- Famed In-Story: After saving Baron Beltorey.
- Guest Star Party Member: Anna and Chita are currently tagging along with them.
- True Companions: They are one big happy family. Though they have some problems from time to time, like during the Grazton arc, they'll always pull through.
LusoLuso is the main character we follow. A Hume, he got sent to Ivalive after writing his, his sister's and his grandfather's name in a magical book. That book magically records all the stuff he does. He started out as a soldier, but then became a Fighter and finally a Parivir. Also Luso apparently has a certain effect on people. He has also developed a combination called Resonation with Hurdy. See Hurdy's entry for more information on it. He has also went through special surgery to become in tune with the Mist and become more powerful so he can better protect the people he cares about.
- The Apprentice: To Ensei.
- BFS: His katana, Yuunagi.
- Chick Magnet: Has attracted the attention of Kanin, Anna and Maria.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Suffers from this big time. His clanmates have joked about it along with him once.
- Dual Wielding: Does this on occasion.
- Fish out of Water: Initially but he slowly adapted.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: First had a short sword, then a Dagriohm, then a Sweep Blade and an Atmos Blade, and finally, a a custom made sword called Yuunagi.
- It's All My Fault: Suffered briefly from this at the end of the St. Galleria arc. Thankfully talked out of it by Judgemaster Cid.
- Kid Hero
- Meaningful Name: His full name is Luso Clemens. Clemens means peaceful and his dad told him that Luso is soul with the letters switched around, meaning his name means peaceful soul. The soul part is significant as his dad named him such because he knew that Luso would grow up to be a person who could share his soul with everyone (possibly not literally), connecting with them, and giving his mere presence a positive effect on his clanmates.
- Took a Level in Badass: In the beginning Luso couldn't even fight a wolf. Now, he can fire a massive Air Render
- The Watson: Due to his Fish out of Water status, he ends up getting things he doesn't understand explained to him.
KaninKanin is the first person Luso meets and is Ensei's daughter. She is a Feol Viera White Mage. She gains a crush on Luso early on in the story during the Poaching arc.
- Female Gaze: Once checked Luso out whe he was training in just swimming trunks.
- Half-Human Hybrid: She is a Feol Viera, which are half-hume and half-Viera.
- Love Interest: To Luso.
- Meaningful Name: Kanin's middle name, Leporidae, comes from the Classification Family for Rabbits. She's a Feol Viera.
- Missing Mom: She never knew her mother.
- The Medic: Currently fills this role for the clan.
EnseiEnsei is a Hume Parivir who trains Luso in his Parivir training. Also Kanin's father and one of the two co-leaders of Clan Gully. After Cid gets heavily injured, he runs Clan Gully until Cid can recover, though he knows full well Cid is better since Cid is the one who handles the finances and other admistrative necessities.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: Sometimes, like when he eats so much food at public restaurants which usually earns stares from everyone else.
- Big Eater: To the displeasure of several all-you-can-eat places apparently. And this also allowed him and Cid to win a bet they suckered Clan Falzen into.
- Interspecies Romance: Kanin's very existence implies this happened. The only question is with who.
- Mr. Vice Guy: Greed is his flaw.
- Overprotective Dad: Sometimes Played for Laughs, though occasionally justified.
CidCid is a Revgaji White Monk. He is one of the two co-leaders of Clan Gully. He was formerly a member of Khamja. He got heavily injured during the Grazton arc, so Ensei had to temporarily assume full leadership until Cid could recover.
- Badass in Distress: Got captured by Khamja once.
- Big Eater: See Ensei's Big Eater entry.
- Put on a Bus: On account of his injury.
- The Bus Came Back: You just know this is going to happen.
CheneyCheney is a Hume Hunter and Blue Mage. He states that his sympathy spreads in both directions. As an explanation, that means he became a Hunter to protect people from dangerous animals, and he became a Blue Mage to protect animals from the greed of people. He joins Clan Gully at the end of the Poaching Arc to take out the poaching rings that have sprung up throughout Jylland. Formerly a member of House Bowen. That becomes important when Clan Gully stops in Vieg Town. Along with Hurdy and Adelle, he has currently branched of from the rest of the clan to train in the Aldanna Range for the Palace Tourney.
- Chick Magnet: Has attracted the attention of Andie Kelt, the leader of Clan Falzen. Vili is also a romantic possibility.
- Choice of Two Weapons: Uses a bow and a Hunting Knife.
- Meaningful Name: Cheney's middle name, Difronte, is Italian for opposite, since his two jobs virtually contrast the other in function and purpose. The actual Italian term for opposite is 'di fronte', but the two separate words was combined into one to create the name.
- Team Chef: Is the one who handles the cooking for Clan Gully.
HurdyHurdy is a Moogle Bard. In his first appearance, he enlists help from Clan Gully to defeat a group of bandits while traveling from Wood Village to Camoa. He joins Clan Gully when they reach Camoa. He and Luso developed a combination which is called Resonation. It involves using Hurdy's Magic Music and connecting it to whatever sword Luso's using. It allowed Luso to defeat a more experienced combatant. Along with Cheney and Adelle, he has currently branched of the rest of the clan to train in the Aldanna Range for the Palace Tourney.
- The Bard
- Magic Music: His music causes a variety of effects.
- Support Party Member: How most of his music works.
- Tagalong Chronicler: Joins Clan Gully so he can base his next work on their exploits.
- The Watson: To a lesser extent than Luso.
AdelleAdelle is a Hume Thief. She joins Clan Gully at the end of the St. Galleria arc after her dad Sir Loin died. She has a habit of taking the Gil of her clanmates so she could get what she wants. Along with Cheney and Hurdy, she has currently branched of the rest of the clan to train in the Aldanna Range for the Palace Tourney. She also wants to get answers from Lezaford while she's there. Also, somehow, she has the same ability to see threats and potential threats like Sir Loin.
- Action Girl
- Happily Adopted: She is the adopted daughter of a Seeq who goes by Sir Loin.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: Suffers from this after her dad died right in front of her.
- Little Miss Badass
- Mr. Vice Guy: Like Ensei, she has Greed as her flaw, not to mention the whole steal clanmates' Gil thing.
ViliVili is a Viera Assassin and Veis' younger sister. She joins Clan Gully at the end of the Vieg Town arc after deciding that House Bowen, while cool, was not for her.
- Action Girl
- Lethal Chef: What she thought was seasoning was actually poison. Thank goodness, no one died. The people who ate her food gain a greater appreciation for Cheney after that.
GullGull is the clan Chocobo. It likes Luso a lot, especially after he feeds it. It was Luso who came up with the name Gull. Was the beast used by Luso in the Acqua Alta, a water race. Luso managed to pull this of despite Chocobos being land birds because he and Cid coated Gull's feet in water-walking resin.
CrowSee the entry under Raven and Crow in Other Characters.
Khamja as a wholeKhamja is a large and powerful criminal organization. Their combat personnel are organised into five ranks. In increasing order, there are the Grunts, Squad Captains, Platoon Leaders, Liutenants and Division Commanders. Known activities include poaching and assasinations. They kidnapped Cid and Baron Beltorey during the Grazton arc. While they were unable to keep them prisoner since Clan Gully and their allies came to their rescue, they were able to recover the Whitesilver Magicite that was in Clan Gully's possession and inflict heavy injuries.
- Dirty Cop: They have people working for them within the ranks of the Jylland Defenders of the Peace.
- Evil Versus Evil: With Duelhorn
- Fantastic Rank System
IlluaIllua is the leader of Khamja. She is very powerful and very dangerous Hume. In the public eye, she is the head of the Highwind Shipwright Company and Carm Mercantile. Cid knows that she leads Khamja but it is unknown who else does other than the higher ranking Khamja members. First appears during the prolouge, then appears again during the Grazton arc.
- Big Bad
- Villain with Good Publicity: The general public doesn't suspect her of any wrongdoing whatsoever.
MarionSee the entry under Targ Wood.
RavenSee the entry under Raven and Crow in Other Characters.
EwenEwen is a Hume Ninja. He is a Division Commander of Khamja, the most powerful in fact. He worked undercover as a bodyguard named Fasullo to get to something in Baron Beltorey's possession. First appears during the Grazton arc.
BarleyBarley is a Moogle Fusilier. He is a Squad Captain of Khamja, and a friend of Cid. He only appears during the Grazton arc but was important during that arc and the consequences of his actions had a major effect on the plot of the story and the status quo of Clan Gully. He betrayed Cid to Khamja, then later tried to save him.
- Anti-Villain: He regrets all the bad things he did, and he had sincere motivations when he betrayed Clan Gully during the rescue attempt.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: First, he betrays Cid to Khamja because he says they broke him, then he betrays Khamja to try and save Cid with the help of Clan Gully and their allies, and then, betrays Clan Gully and their allies in a misguided attempt to make sure everyone comes out alive.
- Famous Last Words: "Guess you didn't break me after all".
- Killed Off for Real: Ewen had him shot in the head with an arrow.
- Redemption Equals Death: His final act was trying to save Cid.
- Walking Spoiler: From introduction to death, nearly everything he did had a major effect on the plot.
Kain KimahriKain is a Bangaa Dragoon. He is a Division Commander of Khamja and heads the poaching operations. First appears during the Grazton arc when Cheney, Vili and Anrias attacked his boat to free poached animals and provide a distraction for Khamja forces. His next apperance also marks the first clash between Duelhorn and Khamja.
- Bad Ass: He defeated an Icedrake in it's natural element and completely curbstomps Cheney, Vili and Anrias when he was first introduced despite his injuries from the Icedrake.
- Blood Knight: Takes a disturbing amount of glee when a rival organisation declares war on his organisation.
- Mythology Gag: Name is a composite of Kain and Khimari, from Final Fantasy IV and Final Fantasy X, respectively.
Duelhorn as a wholeDuelhorn is a group that opposes Khamja and want to rid Jylland of war. Exactly how they plan on doing this is unknown but it is known that it involves using lots of power.
- Evil Versus Evil: With Khamja.
- Well Intentioned Extremists: They oppose war and want to get rid of it. Through any means necessary.
FrancescaFrancesca is a Viera. She is the President of Jytras Mercantile. The apparent leader of Duelhorn. First appears during the beginning of the St. Galleria arc.
VendoVendo is a Nu Mou Scholar. First appears during the beginning of the St. Galleria arc.
CorynCoryn is a Nu Mou Scholar. Acts as an assistant to Francesca. First appears after the end of the St. Galleria arc.
Alys the EnsorceledAlys is a Viera Summoner. She is one of the Duelhorn Bosses. First appears during the Grazton arc.
Maquis the PhantasmMaquis is a Hume Ninja. He is the Field Commander of Duelhorn. First appears during the Grazton arc.
Duke SnakeheartSnakeheart is Nu Mou Arcanist. He is one of the Duelhorn Bosses. First appears near the end of the Grazton arc.
Night DancerNight Dancer is a Bangaa Dragoon. He(She?) is one of the Duelhorn Bosses. First appears near the end of the Grazton arc.
Jylland Defenders of the Peace
Organization as a wholeThe JDP as a whole acts as a law-enforecement force. At the top is the Judgemaster, next are the Judges and somewhere below the Judges are Officers, Captains and the Judgemaster Personnel Guard. They were founded 300 years ago. During the reign of Archduke Alistair Sythellast Beaudonis 300 years ago, the Archduke had his court magician lay down the foundations for a national peace-keeping system, which today is known as the Jylland Defenders of the Peace, JDP for short.
Chief of Police for Wood VillageThe chief is a Bangaa Warrior, he has only appeared during the Poaching Arc.
Judgemaster CidJudgemaster Cid is a Hume Paladin, he is the leader of the JDP. Widely considered to be the strongest man in Jylland.
- Bad Ass: How else did he become known as the strongest?
- By-the-Book Cop: He is this through and through. Even if he feels that following the letter of the law is morally wrong, he'll still do it, albeit reluctantly.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Waits until he recieves proof of Vaticus' crimes, then he acts against him.
Judgemaster Personal GuardThree Bangaas make up the Judgemaster Personnel Guard, Ogma, Gerland and Nivus. All three are Templars while Ogma is also a Dragoon, Gerland is also a Bishop and Nivus is also a Defender.
- An Ice Person: "Icedrake" Nivus.
- Bad Ass: During the climax of the St. Galleria arc, they utterly curbstomp those that went up against them.
- Fire, Ice, Lightning: Gerland is the Fire user, Nivus is the Ice user, and Ogma is the Lightning user.
- Playing with Fire: "Firewyrm" Gerland.
- The Quiet One: Nivus has not been known to actually say anything yet.
- Shock and Awe: "Thundrake" Ogma.
BensomBensom is a Moogle Tinker.
Captain Roland FallhornRoland is a Hume and a Captain of the JDP.
MarionMarion is a Nu Mou Morpher and the head of the Targ Wood Monster Bank. He was the mastermind behind the poaching activities in Targ Wood. He is arrested for his crimes.
- Beastly Bloodsports: This is one of the fates in store that he was going to inflict on the poached creatures.
- Evil All Along: One of the first antagonists Clan Gully deals with.
- Evil Poacher
AnnaAnna is a young Hume girl. She is the daughter of Gofannon. Currently travelling with Clan Gully to assist them with equipment-related stuff in general for the Palace Tourney.
- The Blacksmith: She is skilled in making weapons and related equipment.
- Guest Star Party Member: To Clan Gully.
- Put on a Bus: After Clan Gully leaves Wood Willage.
- The Bus Came Back: When Clan Gully returns to Camoa after leaving it for the first time.
Clan FletchingA small clan consisting of a Hume Hunter, a Seeq Berserker and a Nu Mou Beastmaster. They are the ones who did Marion's dirty work.
- Anti-Villain: The Nu Mou's reason for the poaching was so he could feed his daughter. The revelation that his daughter might not be happy with what he's done gave him the motivation to cooperate with Clan Gully and the Wood Village police.
- Evil Poacher: They were poaching animals for money.
SasashaShe is an old Viera. She is in the business of raising Chocobos.
- O.C. Stand-in: The author commented that since there was very little info on Sasasha, he/she was free to alter the Sasasha from the game to the Sasasha here.
- Put on a Bus: After Clan Gully leaves Wood Willage.
- The Bus Came Back: When Clan Gully returns to Camoa after leaving it for the first time.
- Shipper on Deck: For Luso/Kanin.
Yellow WingsA group of highwaymen attacking travellers between Camoa and Wood Village. They consist of a Hume Thief, a Bangaa White Monk, a Viera Archer, a Nu Mou Black Mage and a Moogle Animist.
RibsRibs is a Seeq who resides in Camoa. He knows Cid, Cheney and Ensei. First appears during the Poaching Arc when Cheney went to him for information on likely poachers. Next appearance was when Cid and Cheney went to him for information that might help when they travel to St. Galleria. Third appearance was when Ensei went to him for general information. He really cares about Cid. When Ensei noted that, Ribs immediately tried to deny it, to Ensei's amusement.
- The Informant: Gives Cid, Cheney and Ensei information in exchange for food and drinks he likes.
Baron PopplePopple is a Hume, he is a minor noble who makes an appearance while Clan Gully was in Camoa the first time to give out a mission which Luso, Cheney and Hurdy accepted, and failed. He appears again during the Camoa Cup.
- Underestimating Badassery: After Luso failed his mission, Popple doesn't think Luso could win against Suzuka. Obviously, he was wrong.
GofannonGofannon is a hume and the owner of a weapon shop and father of Anna. First appears the first time Clan Gully were in Camoa, then appears again when they retuned.
- The Blacksmith: The one who taught Anna before she did the trade on her own.
- Secret Test of Character: Gave one to Luso which he passed.
AcidwireA group consisting of a Nu Mou, a Moogle and various Humes, Bangaas and Seeqs. They are led by the Nu Mou, "Acid" Suzuka. First appear the second time Clan Gully goes to Camoa. They mock Luso for thinking that they were one of those clans who helps people for the sake of helping. Then they mocked Clan Gully for following that principle, not realizing Luso was of Clan Gully until the Camoa Cup. There, they thought him weak because he didn't stand up for himself the first time. Luso then gave them a crushing defeat, putting them in their place.
Lord EdenEden is a Bangaa and the Lord of Camoa and a member of the Coronet. First appears during the Camoa Cup.
MariaMaria is a young Hume girl. She is next in line to become the head of state of St. Galleria after her elder brother's claim was rendered null due to Vaticus' actions. Since a law says that the head of state could only be male, she was forced to marry someone suitable. Clan Gully, Clan Falzen and the Heretics managed to get her out of the arrangement. When Luso stopped Vaticus from striking her and Luso declared that he won't let Vaticus hurt her, she gained a crush on Luso. She then kissed Luso when he and his clanmates were about to leave St. Galleria.
- Arranged Marriage: To Vaticus Vinch, but she was not happy with the arrangement. She was able to get out of it.
- Post-Kiss Catatonia: Inflicted one on Luso.
SotheSothe is a Hume Thief and Ninja. He was originally next in line to become the head of state of St. Galleria, but not anymore. One of the four founding members of the Heretics. Maria's brother and Micaiah's husband. First appears during the St. Galleria arc.
- La Résistance: Leads it against Vaticus.
- Noble Fugitive: After a Frame-Up by Vaticus' that he was making an attempt on his dad's life. Most likely before that as well. This is no longer the case after Vaticus was arrested.
- Rebel Leader: If the above is any indication.
MicaiahMicaiah is a Hume Ninja. She is Sothe's wife and Maria's sister-in-law. One of the four founding members of the Heretics. First appears during the St. Galleria arc. Second appearance was during the beginning of the Grazton arc. Third was near the end of the Grazton arc. During her second appearance, she reveals that she has become the ambassador for St. Galleria and told Queen Remedi of St. Galleria's Governor's decision to have St. Galleria annexed under her reign. During her third appearance, she meets up with Clan Gully again and tells them that St. Galleria is not doing too well after Vaticus' got arrested for his crimes.
- Action Girl
- Law of Inverse Fertility: She and Sothe wanted children of their own but enemies have given her a poison that made her infertile, and killed the unborn child she was carrying.
- Noble Fugitive: Just like Sothe.
Archbishop FinchVaticus Finch is the Archbishop of the Church of St. Galleria. He was going to become governor of St. Galleria by marrying Maria. He was known as Jacobus Sicuro earlier in his life, and the one who arranged for Micaiah's poisoning in an elaborate plot to seize power. He also has connections to Duelhorn and is a former member of Khamja. Has a history with Ensei. First appears during the St. Galleria arc. He was mentioned after the St. Galleria arc but has yet to reappear.
- Arranged Marriage: To Maria
- Evil All Along
- Freudian Excuse: Was forced into slavery as a child
- Graceful Loser: After his defeat. He warned Luso, Maria and Adelle about Khamja and supported the accusations against him when Governor Aquila and Judgemaster Cid revealed his crimes to the city.
- Straw Hypocrite: Didn't really believe in the religion. He just used the position as a stepping stone for more power.
- Villainous Breakdown: Right before his defeat, he lost it.
- Villain with Good Publicity: Until his defeat and his crimes were revealed, and even then, there are some who still hold strong to him.
- Walking Spoiler: It's hard to talk about him without spoiling several plot points.
CrockettCrockett is a Moogle Animist. He was the one who attacked the caravan heading to St. Galleria. One of the four founding members of the Heretics. First appears during the St. Galleria arc.
- Frame-Up: Was framed for poisoning Micaiah.
- Meaningful Name: Crockett, his name is derived from the crook of a shepherd's cane. His ability to control and herd Baknamy are reminiscent to that of a shepherd controlling a flock of sheep.
Riccio VentoRiccio is a Bangaa Gladiotor and Vicecaptain of the Archbishop Guard. A loyal follower of Vaticus in his evildoing. First appears during the St. Galleria arc.
Ignatius LoyolaIgnatius is a Bangaa Defender and Captain of the Archbishop Guard. A loyal follower of Vaticus in his evildoing. First appears during the St. Galleria arc.
- The Dragon: To Vaticus.
- Evil All Along
- Freudian Excuse: Like Riccio, was a slave.
- Graceful Loser: After being defeated then treated, he was rather civil and warns the good guys of Khamja, specifically Dread Raven.
- Villainous Breakdown: Before he was defeated, he went berserk and fought Ensei ferociously.
Johannes TetzelJohannes is a Moogle and the Minister of Finance and Offering for the Church of St. Galleria. A loyal follower of Vaticus in his evildoing. First appears during the St. Galleria arc.
Cama LeonteCama is a Bangaa Warrior and a member of the Archbishop Guard and the Heretics. First appears during the St. Galleria arc.
- Meaningful Name: Cama Leonte. Camaleonte is Italian for chameleon. His success at blending into the Archbishop guard reflects the animal's ability to blend into its surroundings.
- Reverse Mole
Sole CalabroneSole is a young Hume boy. A member of the Heretics, he managed to get information that confirmed Ensei's suspicions about Vaticus. First appears during the St. Galleria arc.
Governor of St. Galleria Aquila Fragin de PervencheAquila is a Hume and the current governor of St. Galleria. He is the father of Sothe and Maria. First appears during the St. Galleria arc.
Vito RicercaVito is a Hume White Mage and one of the four founding members of the Heretics. First appears during the St. Galleria arc.
- The Medic: Fills this role for the Heretics.
LezafordLezaford is an ancient Revgaji wizard. A friend of Auggie. Also seems to know Ensei. He used to serve as Court Mage to Archduke Beaudonis, who reigned 300 hundred years ago, making Lezaford one old guy indeed. First appears the first time Clan Gully were in the Aldanna Range to stop Gilmunto from harming them.
- Cool Old Guy
- Court Mage: Formerly.
- Fluffy Tamer: Gilmunto is very loyal to him.
- Long Lived: At least 300 hundred years old by the time he appears in the story.
GilmuntoGilmunto is Lezaford's pet Thundrake. He used to be afraid of Luso because Luso's body doesn't have Mist, but has since warmed up to him after Luso went through the Mist Channeling procedure. In his first appearance, he attacks Clan Gully and the people they are travelling with.
Queen RemediQueen Remedi is the Hume queen of all of Jylland. She is the 24th monarch of the line of Alistair Sythellast Beaudonis. First appears at the beginning of the Grazton arc where she grants Micaiah's request to have St. Galleria annexed under her reign and still retain much of their independence.
Babus SwainBabus Swain is a Nu Mou and the Current Royal Court Magician of the Republic of Loar. First appears during the Grazton Arc where he introduces Queen Remedi.
Baron BeltoreyBeltorey is the Hume Baron of Grazton and one of the three members of the Coronet. First appears during the beginning of the Grazton arc. He and Duke Reiglard are tasked with drawing up the charter for the newly annexed St. Galleria. Unfortunately, the Duke is rather uncompromising on the matter. He made an announcement during the Acqua Alta race and invited the winners to a party he was hosting. He was kidnapped by Khamja during the party and then was successfully rescued.
- 100% Adoration Rating: Is quite popular with the people, and for good reason. In a manifestation of this trope, after his kidnap and rescue, the people of Grazton were grateful to Clan Gully who rescued him.
- The Good King: He cares so much about the common people.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Takes his position seriously.
AnriasAnrias is a Nu Mou reporter whom Cheney and Vili met. He is trying to clear the name of his friend, Hans. First appears during the Grazton arc where he assists Cheney and Vili investigate poaching activities.
Diez CarnosaDiez is a Bangaa competitor in the Acqua Alta. He is the two time champion of the Acqua Alta. He is part of a team with Toretta. First appears during the Grazton arc where he took part in the Acqua Alta race. Defeated by the combined might of Luso and Nero.
TorettaToretta is a Moogle Black Mage and a competitor in the Acqua Alta. He is part of a team with Toretta.
Ling WacciuntoLing is a Hume and in his first and thus far, only appearance, he was the announcer and commentator for the Acqua Alta.
Lavine SoffiareLavine is a Gria competitor in the Acqua Alta. Has yet to reappear in the story after the race.
HansHans is a Hume pet shop owner. He is in jail for selling poached animals which he didn't know were poached. First appears during the Grazton arc.
NeroNero is a Hume boy and a competitor in the Acqua Alta. He teamed up with Luso to defeat Diez and Toretta. Nero is an alias of Crow.
FasulloFasullo is the leader of Baron Beltorey's personal security force. A Hume, according to Beltorey, he is the best at what he does. He is actually Ewen in disguise. This is done so Ewen could get something Beltorey has.
Beltorey's commanderThe commander is a member of Beltorey's personal security force. First appears during the Grazton arc at the party his boss was hosting and later, assists Clan Gully in saving Beltorey.
Duke ReighlardDuke Reighlard is a Nu Mou and the Duke of Moorabella. He is one of the three members of the Coronet. He is also ruthless and merciless. With Beltorey, Queen Remedi has tasked them to draw up the charter for the newly annexed St. Galleria. Unfortunately for Beltorey and St. Galleria, he is rather uncompromising on the matter due to his desire to achive dominance through the wealth of resources in St. Galleria's territory.
Mr. RMr. R is Luso's teacher in his original world. Only appears during the beginning of the story.
FrimeldaFrimelda is Luso's older sister. First appears during the beginning of the story. Her status is currently unknown.
AntonioAntonio is Luso's grandather. First appears during the beginning of the story. His status is currently unknown.
IsabellaIsabella is Luso's mother. Only appears during the beginning of the story. Died in the fire that destroyed her home.
- Alcoholic Parent: After her husband died.
- Parental Neglect: So in grief after her husband died she just can't take care of her kids. Her dad decided to take away the kids after this has gone on for too long. Her dad was unable to do this because on the very night he announced his intent, there was a fire and Isabella, in her last act to redeem herself of her neglect, tried to warn her dad and her kids but died trying.
FrancisFrancis is Luso's father. He has only appeared in a Flashback Luso had.
- Posthumous Character: Dead before the story starts, which is why his wife is the way she is when we see her.
VaanVaan is a Hume Sky Pirate. He is Penelo's partner-in-crime.
PeneloPenelo is a Hume Sky Pirate. She is Vaan's partner-in-crime.
Sir LoinSir Loin is a Seeq Lanista. He forms a duo with his adopted daughter Adelle. First appears during the St. Galleria arc where eventually, he died after pushing Adelle out of the way of a Firaga spell. Has been mentioned later in the story.
AuggieAuggie is a Nu Mou Sage. His real name is Augustus. He first appeared at the beginning of the St. Galleria arc. Made another appearance during the beginning of the Grazton arc. He happens to be blind. Is good friends with Judgemaster Cid and Baron Beltorey. Has a pet Dreamhare.
- Court Mage: Current advisor to the Baron of Fluorgis.
- Disability Superpower: Developed the ability to see Mist to partially make up for being blind.
Raven and CrowA pair of adventurers who were hired to protect Maria on her return to St. Galleria. They first appeared near the beginning of the St. Galleria arc. They are not what they seem.
RavenRaven is a Hume Paladin. He is a Division Commander of Khamja, though only Lieutenant class. He has a long list of crimes under his belt, assassination included. He murdered Sir Loin after Loin pushed Adelle out of the way of Raven's spell. Appears again during the Grazton arc where he captures Cid and meets his end.
- Bodyguard Betrayal: Betrayed Maria during the St. Galleria arc.
- Death by Irony: Raven killed Sir Loin by burning him to death. Raven's ultimate defeat came about by negating his immortality with fire..
- Immortality: A variant that combines Healing Factor and The Undead.
- Killed Off for Real: Got this fate after Crow found out how to negate his immortality.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Goes by Dread Raven
- Walking Spoiler: Look at the above covered spoilers.
CrowCrow is Hume Black Mage. He used to be a Platoon Leader of Khamja. One of his aliases is Nero while his real name is Aleister. Appears again during the Grazton arc where in the end, he joins Clan Gully.
- Anti-Villain: ending in a Heel–Face Turn.
- The Atoner: After the Heel–Face Turn
- Bodyguard Betrayal: He and Raven had to betray Maria during the St. Galleria arc, though on Crow's part, it was reluctantly.
- Heel–Face Turn: During the Grazton arc.
- Reformed Criminal: Again, after the Heel–Face Turn
- Walking Spoiler: Same as Raven.
Clan FalzenA group consisting of three Humes and two Viera. They are an all female group. They first appeared during the St. Galleria arc. They were hired by the caravan leaders, Sothe and Micaiah, to provide the caravan safe passage. Their leader is Andie Kelt, a Hume Paladin/Fighter. Other members are Claire, a Hume Soldier, Gertie, a Viera Green Mage, Kirsa, a Hume Archer and Belinda, a Viera Summoner. After being deceived by Sothe, they were sent to bring Hurdy to Sothe, but the attempt evolved into a battle with Clan Gully, which they lost. After that, misunderstandings were cleared up and they later found out Sothe betrayed them. When they reached St. Galleria, Cid and Ensei suckered them into a bet. They also hung out with Clan Gully during their stay there. After being framed by Vaticus for an attempt on Governor Aquila's life and learning that Sothe is the good guy, they decide to assisst him and The Heretics alongside Clan Gully. Last seen leaving St. Galleria.
GrantGrant is a Bangaa Master Monk. He shows up to provide a way to give Cid a way to take part in clan activities after his serious injury. A member of the Tri-Bangaa Temple. In the past, he wasn't exactly a good guy. He once owned a slave named Jacobus Sicuro, who trusted him. After Grant betrayed Jacobus, Jacobus became Vaticus.
- Chekhov M.I.A.: First appeared in the flashback to Vaticus' Freudian Excuse
- Heel–Face Turn: In the past, he wasn't exactly a good guy. In the present, he is far kinder.
House BowenHouse Bowen is a clan of headhunters. They are made up of Bowen, a Hume Fighter, Loa, a Gria Ravager, Tweigle, a Nu Mou Illusionist, Freise, Bowen's wife, a Hume, and Veis, a Viera Assassin. Cheney was once a member, but left after Freise's death. They have been chasing Klesta for a while now because Klesta killed Freise. Ultimately, they killed Klesta.
KlestaKlesta is a Crushatrice. It is a very dangerous mark and killed numerous people. It is mentioned during the St. Galleria arc, then encountered during the Vieg Town arc. Has a history with House Bowen. Killed by a combine might of Luso, Cheney, Veis, Vili and House Bowen members at the time.
HumeismHumeism is a clan of Hume Supremacists. Among them is Graham Hartford, a White Mage, who appeared during the Vieg Town arc. He went on a date with Kanin but left after learning that she was a Feol Viera.
- Fantastic Racism: They consider Humes to be the top race and looks down on all other races. This includes Half Human Hybrids like Kanin.
Al Cid MargraceAl Cid is a Hume noble from outside of Jylland. First appears during the Grazton arc alongside Marie. Gets along well with Baron Beltorey. Took part in the effort to save Beltorey after he was kidnapped by Khamja.
MarieMarie is Al Cid's assistant. A Hume, she first appears during the Grazton arc alongside Al Cid. Took part in the effort to save Beltorey after he was kidnapped by Khamja.
- Subordinate Excuse: Has a thing for Al Cid, or at least, that's the conclusion from how she felt twinges of jealousy when he made his rounds on the females of Clan Gully as they were leaving Grazton.
Chita WaylandChita is a Bangaa Gladiator and Ensei's friend. Currently travelling with Clan Gully.
- Guest Star Party Member: To Clan Gully.