Funny / The Tainted Grimoire
It should be noted that Ensei is a good source of these things.
Ch6 Two Way Sympathy
Ch7 Ballad And Pompom
Ch10 The Setting Sun Overture 2
Ch12 Bad Luck
- After Luso accuses Adelle of stealing from him, she stated that she hasn't stolen anything... for six days straight.
Ch16 Suspicion Of Sunset
- Adelle blowing up Clan Gully's wagon. This sent shivers down Ensei and Cid's spines, with Cheney assuring them that it's probably nothing. Oh, how wrong he was...
Ch19 Prisoners In Paradise
Ch39 Blue Rain Blues 5 Memories In The Rain
Ch43 Acqua Alta
- Clan Falzen got suckered by Cid and Ensei into an eating contest.
Ch44 Acqua Alta 2 The Icebreakers
- After a suspenseful setup about what Ensei needs Luso to do, he declares that he needs Luso to go shopping.
Ch45 Acqua Alta 3 Secondhand Conquerors
- Luso entering the Acqua Alta, a water race, with Gull, a chocobo.
Ch64 The Burning Up
- The way Crow was forcefully and playfully forced to join Clan Gully.
Ch66 Tales Of Gully Camoa Remix
- This little gem which is difficult to describe in words.
Ensei: Oh. Hey guys. *Ensei gets doused in water.* Now was that really necessary?
Most of Clan Gully as of the relevant moment: Where have you been!?
Ensei: Oh, you know... Just enjoying the land festival. Here you go, Kanin. I figured you'd like this.
Cheney: Wait. So you're - you're telling me that the entire time we've been fighting for our lives in that arena... you've been parading around in this fair?!
Ensei: Actually... Yeah, that sounds about right.
Cheney: I have no words for this.
- The aftermath of Vili's cooking after learning that her special seasoning was actually poison.