Characters: The Creatures
Kootra"What the brown?"
Jordan Mathewson, also known as Kootra, is one of the original Creatures, as well as the one who invented the group's name. Kootra calls himself "the Alpha Creature" and is seen as the leader of the group. Kootra is known for his terrible stench
, his tendency to hoard items in games
, and using the word "Brown" more than the other Creatures
. In the group, Kootra is the undisputed leader, organizing things and even deciding that the Creature House would be based in his home state. Check out his channel here
- The Archer: Jordan is a skilled archer who actually competed in and won competitions when he was younger.
- Badass Beard: He occasionally grows out his facial hair.
- Catchphrase: Uses "What the Brown" and "MLG" more than the other Creatures, as well as saying things like "Savor me!" instead of telling someone to save him, and "Creature cats!" which really has no meaning.
- Celebrity Resemblance: Looks quite a bit like Tom Cruise.
- Crazy Cat Kootra: Currently has two cats, and obsesses over cats whenever possible.
- Game Engine: Is obsessed with the Unreal Engine and the Unreal Development Kit
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Unlike the other Creatures, Kootra has never swore in a video, except for calling someone a faggot twice (once verbally, and once typed) on a griefing video.
- In the "Creatures see Die Hard" video, Kootra screams "Yippie-kay-yay mother fucker," but it is anticlimactically censored.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners/Vitriolic Best Buds: With Nova and Ze, mainly.
- Idiot Hero: While he's not a total idiot, he's not exactly the brightest pencil in the tool shed.
- Informed Attribute: Kootra smells.
- Kleptomaniac Hero: When playing with others, Kootra has the tendency to take all available items for himself, leading to the nickname "Hoardan" (Hoard+Jordan)
- The Leader: Seems to be this, despite being pretty incompetent. When the group decided to move in to one area, Kootra had them move to Colorado, where he already lived.
- Lens Flare: Loves these.
- Like an Old Married Couple: With Nova.
- Nice Hat: Always wears his St. Louis Cardinals hat. Its been lampshaded that he looks like Ellis because of this.
- Rags to Riches: His evolution in Treetopia. After losing the original map, he was forced into slave labor to make up for his mistake, and was thus the poorest player. He soon became the richest after continuously finding diamonds on what he called Level 11 of the map.
- Unfit for Greatness: Kootra is the definitive leader of the group, but he can be pretty incompetent at times. Also, as noted in this picture◊, the others don't show him very much respect.
- We Named the Monkey Jack: All of his cats are named for Mass Effect characters, his favorite series.
Paragon Nova"I'll tell you what I don't do... I don't shave my gooch!"
James Wilson, Jr., also known as Paragon Nova, Uber Haxor Nova
, or just Nova, is one of the main Creatures. Nova is known for his strange gags and, as he himself has put it, "being a jerk"
. Nova's career began with several machinimas and commentaries, but he truly became popular once he began his Dead Rising 2
playthrough with Sp00n, and the original Minecraft
treehouse series. Nova has mentioned that he's the "guinea pig" of the group, making a fool of himself and generally doing things that the others wouldn't want to do. Check out his channel here
Sp00nerism"I am Magneto! Give me your nipple piercings! ...I don't know what Magneto does..."
Nick, also known as Sp00nerism (or Sp00n for short) and thecampingtree, Sp00n is probably the most random Creature, even beating Nova. Sp00n is known for his Minecraft
skin which is a living pineapple which has become known as Pineapple Sp00n
and the fact that successfully hid his face from the world for years
until recently. Before revealing his face, he usually wore a horse mask during live-action videos. Sp00n and Nova's popularity really took off with their co-op Dead Rising 2
series. Check out his channel here
- Almighty Mom: On Youtube, his first name is listed as "Mom."
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Will often shift his focus from one thing to another at an alarming speed.
- Big "Shut Up!": Before moving to Colorado, he would occasionally yell "Shut up, dog!" when a dog is heard making noise in the background. He says that this is his neighbor's dog, because his dog is too cool to do that.
- Badass Beard: While we haven't seen his face, the other Creatures have mentioned him having a beard.
- Confirmed once he revealed his face at RTX. According to his girlfriend Ali, she doesn't let him shave it.
- Bling-Bling-BANG!: Likes to use the golden camouflage for his guns in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- Catchphrase: "Are you a girl...?"
- Cool Horse: Apparently, he is one.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Sp00n is pretty unpredictable in videos.
- In the Treetopia series, the entire point is for the Creatures to make there own treehouses. Sp00n instead builds a sandcastle.
- The Faceless: That it, unless the horse mask turns out to be his real face.
- At RTX 2013, Sp00n revealed his face to the audience at the Creatures panel.
- Flip Flop of God: Goes back and forth between hating Minecraft and stopping hating it long enough to do a video or two.
- The Friends Who Never Hang: Sp00n doesn't participate much in group projects, since he doesn't live near the Creatures' office and because he prefers recording in smaller groups. For these reasons, Sp00n isn't very involved in the Creatures' brand.
- Fundamentally Funny Fruit: His "Pineapple Sp00n" Minecraft skin.
- Hates Baths: Subverted. In Creature Talk #23, he said he loves to take baths.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners/Vitriolic Best Buds: With Nova.
- Hidden in Plain Sight: When it was mentioned that his Cube World character looked like him, Sp00n revealed that many of his custom-created characters looked like him, including his original Saints Row: The Third character. This means that Sp00n had basically revealed what he looked like before officially doing so without anyone even knowing.
- Psychopathic Manchild: He describes himself as acting like a kid.
- The Quiet One: When recording with a group, Sp00n will tend to speak the least. This is part of the reason he doesn't like to appear on Creature Talk very often, as he wouldn't talk much, and thus not contribute.
- This is of course averted in single player commentaries, since he needs to keep talking as that's the entire point of a video game commentary.
- The Reveal: After keeping it a secret his entire YouTube career, Sp00n revealed his face at RTX 2013.
- Troll: The things Sp00n says to people are often extremely confusing.
Ze Royal Viking"You know what's good about cows? They're cheap."
Steven, also known as Ze Royal Viking, or just Ze for short, is one of the original Creatures. Ze is the youngest of the Creatures. Ze is known for his math skills
, his experimentation with redstone in Minecraft
, and being Canadian
, but not really
. After making a few Machinimas, he got himself a Machinima contract and met Kootra. However, Sp00n was the first of the eventual Creatures that he met, playing Grand Theft Auto IV
together in 2008 and becoming friends. When it comes to the group's current activities, Ze isn't as involved as he's one of the only Creatures not living in Colorado, as he is currently attending college. Check out his channel here
Danz Newz Reviewz"You think you love 'er, butcha DON'T!"
Daniel Gidlow, also known as Danz Newz Reviewz, Danz Newz, Danz, or just Dan, is a main member of the Creatures. Dan is known for his his love for movies
and his Batman-based
. He mainly made Machinimas, but after meeting the other Creatures, he got into commentating as well. He met the Creatures through Sp00n. Dan is hugely involved with the group's activities, being the primary editor for the Creature Hub's videos. Check out his channel here
"Yeah, running, playing piano, running. I spoiled the story!"
- Affectionate Parody: Batdanz!
- Bald of Awesome: Sometimes shaves his head.
- Badass Beard
- Bestiality Is Depraved: In various Minecraft series, Dan gets a little too interested in breeding chickens.
- Beware the Nice Ones: In the Treetopia series, Dan was the nicest member of the group, building shelter for the others and even giving them free bread regularly. By the near-end of the series, Dan lets loose his darker side in a vendetta against James, hiring others to kill him and destroying everything that had meaning to James in the series.
- Butt Monkey: Occasionally. In one video where the Creatures went to the P.O. box to pick up fanmail, Dan was acting particularly silly. After the video, we were treated to pictures of the Creatures, saying what huge (fake) achievements they went on to do in their lives. Dan's was "Dan never got laid. Ever."
- In the Treetopia series, Dan is definitely this. He goes through the trouble of building a temporary shelter for everyone, but they completely ignore, taunt Dan for wasting time and resources, and call it the "shit shack."
- Catch Phrase: Brings up "Papa Rick's Crispy Chicken" quite a bit, mostly in the Hershel's Land series.
- Early Installment Weirdness: In his early days on YouTube, he was known as "Ghost of Danz Newz," and people would call him "Ghost" for short instead of "Danz" or just "Dan" like they do now.
- Fat and Skinny: Danz is the chubby one out of the rest of the group.
- Fans have noted this has reversed. Dan's lost some weight while some of the others have gained weight.
- Gladiator Games: Builds a "Battle Dome" for other Creatures to settle their differences through violence in Treetopia. This probably should have been a sign of Dan's eventual Sanity Slippage.
- The Heart: Dan is the Heart of the Creaturs mostly because he seems to dedicate more time to the group than any of the others. He's noted how he's been focusing more of the Creature Hub channel than on his own.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners/Vitriolic Best Buds: With Nova and formerly Gassy.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Less so than Gassy, but he definitely qualifies.
- The Movie Buff
- Nice Guy
Seamus O'Doherty, also known as SSoH or S So HPKC
, is a main member of the Creatures. Seamus is known for his his sarcastic nature
and his many, frequently uploaded videos
. Seamus has uploaded more videos than any of the other Creatures, which lead to the Running Gag
that Seamus uploads a video for every time he has sex, making him a Memetic Sex God
. Seamus usually operates the boom when filming Creature shorts, and is now the host of his own series, "Sarcasm with Seamus." Check out his channel here
- Acceptable Targets: Whenever he comes across something particularly nasty, he'll compare it to Detroit.
- Battle Cry: Will call out "Shotgun rain!" when using a shotgun and "Frag out!" when throwing a grenade.
- Caught with Your Pants Down: While Seamus was away during a 24-hour livestream, the rest of the people in the Skype call heard audio from what may have been a porno coming from Seamus's end, where a woman named "Auntie Jill" may have been giving a footjob. It's unknown if Seamus was actually watching this or if he did it as a joke.
- Deadpan Snarker: He's dangerously sarcastic.
- He occasionally makes vlogs responding to dumb or annoying comments that are just dripping in sarcasm.
- Fan Community Nicknames: Has called his subscribers "Team Silverback," after his response to Lyle's question, saying he would allow a gorilla to fuck him in the ass for three hours.
- First Name Basis: Is always called Seamus rather than SSoH or S So HPKC.
- Fun with Acronyms: While Seamus has said that "PKC" stands for "Psycho Kinetic Collaboration," in reference to Earthbound, he will never reveal what SSoH stands for, but fans have their theories. The idea that it stands for Seamus O'Doherty has been Jossed.
- Ze has suggested that it stands for "Secret Society Of Homosexuals."
- At RTX 2014, he revealed that the true meaning of SSoH could be found through a simple Google search, and he never told anyone because he's embarrassed he came up with such a stupid name. It stands for Sir Seamus of Halo.
- Gag Haircut: There are a couple of videos where the rest of the Creatures give Seamus a haircut.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners/Vitriolic Best Buds: With Nova, Sly, and Immortal.
- Outside of the Creatures, he is this with Lazy Canuckk.
- Iconic Item: His Snorlax plushie, "Trollax."
- Leeroy Jenkins: He usually has a more reckless playstyle in games.
- Limited Wardrobe: Mocked by Seamus. Since multiple live-action videos had gone up in a short amount of time, and Seamus wears the same Slurm shirt. Seeing comments saying that he wears the same shirt every day, he made this video to prove a point.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: Called "the Fabio of Gaming."
- Memetic Sex God: He uploads a video for each time he has sex, and he's uploaded over 11,000 videos. It helps that he'll screw women, men, his hand, kitchen appliances, computer software, XBox disk trays, silverback gorillas...
- Multicolored Hair: A portion of his hair towards the front is significantly lighter than the rest, looking almost white.
- Put on a Bus: A rare real-life example. Around the end of 2013, Seamus has been absent from group projects due to being sick and going through some personal stuff.
- Shotguns Are Just Better: Shotgun Rain!
- Unusual Euphemism: Seamus has to go "upload some videos..."
- Weird Beard: He can't grow a very good beard, so when he tried for "No Shave November," it comes in really patchy and bad-looking.
- Wild Hair: When he let his hair grow out in early 2014.
ImmortalHD"Enjoy the refreshing taste of Pepsi Max... DAMMIT WHY WON'T YOU SPONSOR ME?!"
Aleks Marchant, also known as ImmortalHD, was inducted into the Creatures at RTX 2013. Immortal is known for being a Deadpan Snarker Troll
, being the bass player in Sly's band "Stuck in Your Radio," and his involvement in Sanity Not Included
. He was friends with Sly for a long time, and became friends with the rest of the Creatures through him. He took over Lyle's role as Dex's partner in the fourth season of Sanity Not Included
in 2013, and then his membership in the Creatures was officially announced at RTX 2013. Not only is Aleks in charge of the "First Five" series on the Creature Hub, but he also seems to fill the "guinea pig" role alongside James. Check out his channel here
- The Alcoholic: After Dan told a story about a drunk Aleks at a party during Creature Talk, evverybody's been jokingly calling him this.
- Ascended Extra: He was friends with the Creatures for a long while, and worked with them in many videos, including the Minecraft War where he took the eighth position to even out the teams, all before becoming an official Creature.
- According to Creature Talk episode 77, Immortal wasn't even supposed to become a Creature. While the group had considered bringing him into the fold, Immortal had already had a lot on his plate with his own channel and Sanity Not Included, so he wasn't put into the group. At the RTX panel, they poked fun at the fact that fans were asking for Aleks to join the group by "inducting" a water bottle over him, but fans misinterpreted it to mean they actually inducted Aleks. At dinner afterward, they all came to an agreement that Aleks should join the group despite since he did a lot with them anyway.
- Bilingual Bonus: Was born in Russia, and Russian is his first language. He uses this to read signs to other people while playing DayZ.
- Broken Base: While everyone seems happy that Immortal has become a Creature, the fact that he replaced Lyle on Sanity Not Included has been met with criticism, mostly about how they don't find Aleks to be as funny as Lyle.
- Butt Monkey: He is a frequent target of abuse. Not only does James love torturing him, but Sly had an entire series called "Sly Breaks Friends" dedicated to trolling Immortal.
- Catch Phrase: "Drink Pepsi Max." and "Buy my shirts."
- Creepy Souvenir: Collected a plastic bag full of Seamus' hair when the group gave him a haircut.
- Deadpan Snarker
- The Faceless: Originally, he only appeared in live action videos wearing an Optimus Prime mask, but eventually decided to reveal his face since he'd be going to conventions and being more active with his fans.
- Fan Community Nicknames: Calls his fans "Nobs."
- Heterosexual Life-Partners/Vitriolic Best Buds: With Sly, Nova, Seamus, and Dex.
- And outside of the Creatures, he has this relationship with Kevin and Dex.
- The Load: Was this to Seamus when they played the first Super Smash Bros. with Sly and Nova. The first round was a free for all to determine the teams for the next round: 1st place and 4th place vs 2nd and 3rd. Seamus won the first round and Immortal lost (paring the two against Sly and Nova) Immortal spent most of the second round getting beaten up or watching Seamus fight the other two from the sidelines. Despite all this: Seamus still defeated Sly and Nova and their team won.
- Never Live It Down: You know who never got to live it down? Oscar. Explanation
- Aleks has been labelled as "thirsty" by the other Creatures when they discovered a years-old e-mail he sent to James when Aleks was new to YouTube asking to collaborate on a video.
- Aleks is known for making silly faces during videos, and the other Creatures always jump at the chance to share them with the world. Aleks seems really unhappy about the spread of such◊ ugly◊ faces◊.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: For a while, he was only known as Sasha and while most of his fans refer to him as Aleks, some fans still call him Sasha. Explanation
- Only Sane Man: Occasionally he plays this role, mostly when James is involved.
- Product Placement: Constantly plugs Pepsi Max, but only as a joke, since he isn't actually sponsored by Pepsi.
- Shameless Self-Promoter: "Buy my shirts."
Dexter Manning"I pissed myself once while I was driving to London. I've got a bladder condition, just so you know. Operations. Pipes up my dick and whatnot, all that crap."
Dexter Manning, also known as Dexterboy124, has been friends with many of the Creatures for years, knowing many of them from when they worked with Machinima. He is the creator of such series as Not Exactly Royalty
, Peach's Slutty Adventure
, Wolf's Retarded Mission
, and Phoenix Wright: Bullshit Evolved
and co-created Sanity Not Included
with Lyle. Since Lyle left the show, Dex brought on Aleks as his partner to work on Sanity. Since then, Dex began working more closely with the Creatures and was inducted into the group at RTX 2014. Check out his channel here
- Ascended Extra: Before being formally inducted into the group, Dex visited the Creature office for a few weeks and appeared in many videos on the Creature Hub.
- Berserk Button: As shown in an animated segment in Sanity, he hates being called "British," as opposed to the more accurate "English."
- Bring My Brown Pants: In addition to his regular Potty Failure mentioned below, Dex actually drunkenly shat himself while trying to fart. While only a few feet from the toilet.
- Dex finds this story particularly interesting because, even though it was the worst he had ever shit himself, none of the other people at Sly's house at the time noticed.
- Broken Base: Before he officially became a Creature, his appearance in group videos broke the base for many change-resistant fans who found his form of comedy to be annoying and too extreme. When he was announced as the new Creature, some fans were upset that it wasn't Kevin instead.
- Fans who have followed the Creatures longer generally were glad for Dex's inclusion, as they knew of his history with the group.
- I Am Very British: Will sometimes embellish his accent to sound more like a Quintessential British Gentleman.
- Man in White: Dresses in a white jacket from time to time.
- Potty Failure: He has a medical condition where he has trouble controlling his bladder. Creature Talks including him have featured some interesting stories on this topic.
- Spiky Hair
- Sharp-Dressed Man: Regularly dresses very well, as opposed to the other Creatures who usually just wear t-shirts and hoodies.
Kevin McFarlane, also known as GoldenBlackHawk or TomAnex, has not only been a friend of the Creatures for years, but he started as a fan. Currently only 18 years old, Kevin watched the original Creatures' videos when they first started, before he even made YouTube
videos himself. By 2011, Kevin was a Machinima Realm director, and had made friends with Aleks. Through him, Kevin became a friend of Sly and the Creatures. He was actually most fans #1 pick for the next Creature, with the group often poking fun at this fact. But in August 2014 at Pax Prime, he was formally inducted into the group. Check out his channel here
- Ascended Extra: Kevin has been seen frequently in the videos of various Creatures for years, especially Sly, James, and Aleks', but was not made an official Creature until August 2014.
- Asian and Nerdy
- Early-Bird Cameo: Kevin's Minecraft name can be seen in the chatlog of Ze's Minecraft videos in the old Creature server, made in 2011.
- I Am Not Shazam: Kevin's Minecraft name "TomAnex" has led many fans to believe his name is Tom. It's not.
- Mistaken Identity: When Kevin attended Pax Prime 2012, many Creature fans seeing pictures of him with the group thought that he was actually Sp00n, who had not yet revealed his face at that point.
- Power Trio: With James and Aleks.
- Promoted Fanboy
- Sharp-Dressed Man: When out at events or doing livestreams, Kevin is frequently very well dressed, even sometimes wearing a vest over his dress shirt.
Junkyard129You should tell your Mom to buy a lottery ticket for ya!
Gary Moss, also known as Junkyard129 or simply Junk, was a member of the Creatures. He's most known for doing cooking tutorial videos, as well as Let's Plays, with him often playing a lot of Minecraft. He's also the oldest person to have been a Creature, being in his 40's during his time with the group. He met the other Creatures through his Minecraft server, which was incredibly popular with the Creature fanbase, especially if the Creatures' own server was down. His channel is here
On October 19th 2011, after the Creatures announced that they would be moving into the Creature House, and that the Creatures were to become a business, Junk left. It's debated as to whether Junk quit willingly or if he was fired, but Nova confirmed that he left because Junk had a family and more financial responsibilities than the other Creatures, which would have put a lot more pressure on the business succeeding. He was apparently not aware of the plans for the Creatures to become a business prior to it being announced, but despite that, is still friendly towards the Creatures. However, there has been no known contact between Junk and the rest of the Creatures since.
- Badass Beard
- Butt Monkey: Often due to his age, the Creatures and Lyle would make fun of him. Lyle even made a joke song about Junk killing Hitler in the 1940's with a single uppercut.
- Catchphrase: "Needless to say, keep gaming!" as an outro for his Let's Play videos.
- Also says "Needless to say, keep cooking!" as an outro for his cooking tutorials.
- The Friends Who Never Hang: Even though he reportedly left on good terms with the rest of the Creatures, and even hoped to cook for them in the Creature House for a special cooking episode, he's never even been mentioned in any Creature Hub episodes since his departure.
- Happily Married
- Nice Guy
- Nice Hat: Similar to Kootra, he often wore a hat in a lot of his vlogs, although it's not seen in many vlogs any more.
- Team Dad: Junk's age and first-hand experience as a parent made him this towards the rest of the Creatures, who are about 15 to 20 years younger than him.
Chilled ChaosI wish someone would just understand me, Teddy...
Anthony, also known as Chilled Chaos
, Crious Gamers
or just Chilled, was a main member of the Creatures. He's known for appearing in several videos with Ze, his "diabolical" personality (especially on games like Trouble in Terrorist Town), and his vast knowledge and experience with MMO games, such as World of Warcraft. Chilled joined the Creatures due to his friendship with Ze. His channel is here
On October 19th 2011, after the Creatures announced that they would be moving into the Creature House, and that the Creatures were to become a business, Chilled left. Chilled's main reason for leaving was because he did not agree with the Creatures becoming a business, and prefered to do Let's Plays for fun. However, he also had a few problems with the Creatures before hand. Most notably, is in one episode of Creature Talk, where Nova jokingly claimed that he had the most subscribers, meaning that he was the best Creature. Chilled reacted badly in response to this, believing that Nova was being serious. He then proceeded to force the stream to a close by kicking everyone out of the Skype call. Since his departure, Chilled has only remained friendly with Ze, Sp00n and Immortal (who joined after his departure), although Twitter pictures appeared showing Nova and Chilled with each other, suggesting that they've made up.
- Berserk Button: Apparently, when some people claim that they're better than other people.
- An older Berserk Button that Chilled admitted to is when people didn't recognise him as a Creature. Obviously, this isn't so much of a problem now.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Chilled is a nice guy most of the time. The infamous argument with Nova is what happens when he gets rubbed the wrong way.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Embraces this trope with Ze.
- Nice Hat: Has a Mario Hat that is often featured in his livestreams.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: Nova, after their big argument in Creature Talk.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Again, with Ze.
Gassy MexicanAnything is possible when you stop being retarded.
Max Gonzalez, also known as Gassy Mexican, is one of the former members of the Creatures, known for his vocal range
, his Hispanic ethnicity
, and his Badass Beard
. Gassy was always considered to be one of the integral members of the Creatures, and was part of the first group, alongside James, Seamus, and Dan, to move to Colorado. where Kordan already lived, into the original Creature House. Check out his channel here
On November 17, 2012, about ten months after moving to Colorado, it was announced that Max would be kicked out of the group. By moving to Colorado with the other Creatures, he had made a commitment to regularly contribute to the Creatures' projects, but Gassy had been less and less involved as time went on. After moving out of the Creature House to live with his girlfriend Renee, he appeared less on Creature Talk and in group videos, and most videos on his channel featured him collaborating with YouTubers outside the group. This, in addition to personal problems between him and Dan, led to Gassy's removal from the Creatures. Following this, Gassy and Renee moved to California, and on his channel, Gassy has only interacted with Ze and Sp00n out of all of the other Creatures. However, it appears that Gassy and Dan have worked out whatever problems they had, as they have been recently friendly toward one another over Twitter.
"Here come the tickle hands!"
- Aww, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: Even after being removed from the Creatures, Gassy still has Sp00n, Ze, Nova, and Seamus listed in his "suggested channels" section of his YouTube page.
- Max and Dan seem to have made up after having previously drifted apart, if their Twitter feeds are any indication.
- Badass Beard
- Broken Base: The removal of Gassy from the Creatures caused a huge Internet Backdraft from fans, split between those who felt this signaled the Creatures were taking YouTube too seriously, those who believed that Max brought this upon himself by not working with the others more, and those who were sad to see Max go, but nevertheless understood the need for his removal.
- Kootra and Danz, seen by many as those who were most responsible for deciding to kick Gassy out of the group, actually suffered a sizable loss of subscribers after Gassy's removal.
- The base was even broken within the group itself, as the choice to remove Gassy had been put to a vote. Seamus in particular noted how he did not want Max to have to leave the group, and had voted to keep him.
- The Cast Showoff: As a Man of a Thousand Voices, Max is quick to use his talent in his videos.
- Catch Phrase: Occasionally says "Latin Fire!" in a Spanish accent.
- Dashing Hispanic
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Previously, Gassy was very close with Kootra and Dan.
- Outside of the Creatures, Gassy has always been a good friend of Eatmydiction1.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: While many Creatures have voiced in Sanity Not Included, even before Dex was a Creature, and before Aleks was even a Creature or working on Sanity, Gassy has appeared as a voice actor in the series more than any other Creature at that time.
- Max has even done some voice work in commercials.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: The voices he frequently uses include Doctor Zoidberg, the Joker, and Morgan Freeman, among many others.
- Meaningful Name: His initials are "M.L.G." This fits with the old Running Gag of the Creatures, mocking the Major League Gaming circuit.
Eddie Cardona, Jr., also known as Sly Fox Hound
or usually just Sly, was a main member of the Creatures. He is known for his "golden giggle," hitting ducks and chickens with shovels
, and his energetic personality. He met the rest of the Creatures when his friend PBat was a guest on Creature Talk. After becoming friends with the rest of the group, he was eventually made an official Creature. Check out his channel here
In July of 2014, Sly announced he was leaving the Creatures. Coming from a family-based culture, Sly wanted to be closer to his mother, who Sly could tell was lonely after his father's death. Also, he wanted to be able to put more time into his own channel. Still, he left the group on good terms and remains friends with the other Creatures.
- Badass Beard
- Bilingual Bonus: Spanish is his first language, and he'll sometimes speak it in videos.
- Butt Monkey: Sly is this to the rest of the group at times, especially on Creature Talk. They frequently interrupt him when he is talking and dismiss his ideas. While they usually do this just to mess with him, it sometimes makes Sly reach woobie-levels.
- The Cast Showoff: Sly is the singer of the band "Stuck in Your Radio" (in which Immortal plays bass), and often sings in videos.
- Catchphrase: China China Prime, China Prime Prime Prime...
- Department of Redundancy Department: "Double it by twice the amount!"
- The Emperor: In Treetopia, Sly establishes the kingdom of China and appoints himself emperor.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners/Vitriolic Best Buds: With Nova, Seamus, and Immortal.
- Malaproper: Since English is his second language, Sly is sometimes prone to this. A notable example is him calling Kootra "feminist" when he meant to call him "sexist."
- Nice Hat: Usually wears a beanie.
- Precious Puppy: He loves his dogs, Puppy Cop, Puppy Nurse, and Puppy Chef. Puppy Chef gets the most attention, since the other two live with Sly's family.
- Purple Is Powerful: Frequently wears the color purple.
- Shovel Strike: Hits chickens and/or ducks with shovels.
- Third-Person Person: When recording Treetopia, Sly refers to himself as China, since he apparently personifies his kingdom.
- Troll: Enjoys trolling others, especially Immortal. He enjoys torturing Immortal so much that he makes him his target in the "Sly Breaks Friends" series.
- He's a huge troll in the Treetopia series. He's broken Aleks' windows, stolen items from the others to sell back to them, stolen the animals James was trying to herd, and straight up killed the other Creatures.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: A lot more of an optimist than the other Creatures.