Characters: Good Burger
- Catch Phrase: "Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, can I take your ORRRRDERRR?"
- Cloud Cuckoolander: His head seems to be in the clouds.
- The Ditz
- Dumbass Has a Point: He actually had a well thought-out reason for overloading Mondo Burger's meat supply with their burger-growth chemicals instead of simply stealing a can and showing it to the police. He's not as stupid as some make him out to be.
- The Hero
- Horrible Judge of Character: He believes that Kurt has the best of intentions, at first. It doesn't last once Kurt starts threatening to cost Ed his job.
- The first time Kurt meets him, he loudly trash-talks Good Burger and asks "what kind of diseased maggot would eat here?" Ed responds by cheerfully greeting him in his usual way as if he didn't hear any of it.
- Idiot Hero: He may not show much in the ways of intelligence, but in the end, he certainly comes through.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: He's absolutely thrilled when Dexter calls him "buddy".
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: He's always in a good mood, never angry, and nice to everyone, even the people threatening to cost him his job.
- Kindhearted Simpleton
- Large Ham
- Limited Wardrobe: He almost never takes his uniform off, even in the shower.
- Literal-Minded: When Kurt tells Ed to "watch your butt," Ed nearly falls over with dizziness from trying.
- Man Child
- Married to the Job: He even says Good Burger is his life, and apparently never takes off his uniform.
- Too Dumb to Fool: You can't fool him.
- Ultimate Job Security: Since his sauce is the only thing keeping Good Burger from going out of business.
- Burger Fool
- Butt Monkey
- Character Development: He goes from a selfish, lazy hedonist to a genuinely kind person through the course of the movie.
- The Hedonist: At the beginning, he plans to spend the whole summer hanging out by the pool, ordering Chinese takeout, and hitting on girls.
- Heel Realization: Has this when Monique chews him out for cheating Ed out of money.
- Hypocrite: He warns Ed that "Kurt doesn't like you, he's just trying to use you!" Meanwhile, he's using Ed as well to earn extra money.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- The Lancer
- Oh Crap!: Too many moments to count. Highlights include when he totals his teacher's car, when Monique finds his "contract" with Ed, and when he's standing on top of a delivery van that's about to drive off.
- Straight Man
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist: At first.
- Bad Boss: Which nobody can deny.
- Big Bad
- Bigger Is Better: His response to Good Burger's ultra-popular sauce is to make Mondo Burgers even bigger.
- Blond Guys Are Evil
- Catch Phrase: "You mess with Kurt, and you go into the grinder".
- Comically Serious / Drill Sergeant Nasty: "In Mondo Burger, there are no comedians."
- Control Freak: If there's one thing he can't stand in the least, it's an incompetent, bumbling, sloppy fast food employee.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: He's even got "friends" in high places to put away anyone trying to find out his secrets. Not only that, but he and his cohorts try to sabotage Ed's Sauce.
- Evil Is Hammy
- Hair-Trigger Temper
- Hitler Cam: The catwalk scene where he lets his employees know that working at Mondo Burger is Serious Business.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: His business goes belly-up in the end thanks to the illegal chemicals he used to enlarge his burgers.
- Jerk Ass
- Large Ham: A whole lot of yelling.
- Mean Boss: He throws a whole lot of insults, boasts, and slam-downs to just about everyone.
- Smug Snake: You can tell by the smug grin on his face.
- Third-Person Person: Kurt does this constantly.
- We Can Rule Together: He tries to get Ed to work for him by promising a higher salary.
Troy and Griffin
- Captain Obvious: Troy on occasion.
- Comically Serious
- The Dragon: They both serve as this to Kurt.
- Scary Black Man: Griffin.
- Those Two Bad Guys
- Butt Monkey: His car and mailbox get destroyed multiple times through the course of the movie, culminating in a giant burger statue from Mondo Burger's roof crushing his car.
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Cool Teacher: He at least thinks of himself as this.
- Disco Dan: When it comes to the 70s.
- Jerk Ass
- Jerkass Woobie: He really didn't deserve all the property damage he suffered throughout the movie.
- Jive Turkey
- The '70s: A decade he seems stuck in.
- Skewed Priorities: He's more upset that Dexter ruined his afro than his car. And at the end, he seems more focused on getting the burger prop off of the vehicle than on the fact that he was nearly crushed by it himself.
- Chew Toy: Who knew that going on a date with Ed would be so hazardous to one's health?
- Femme Fatale
- Honey Trap: Kurt sends her to seduce Ed into revealing his sauce recipe.
- Ms. Fanservice: It's Carmen Electra.
- Take This Job And Shove It
- Cool Old Guy: Yeah. He's Abe Vigoda.
- Iron Butt Monkey: He survives jumping out of a three-story window, for one thing.