Heartwarming / Good Burger
- Ed gives Dexter the same yo-yo his dad once gave him, which he bought with his (much smaller) cut of the bonus money.
- The way Ed is genuinely overjoyed when Dexter calls him "buddy".
- Dexter tearing up the contract he signed with Ed, letting him know that it's he who deserves the money that Good Burger has made thanks to his special sauce.
- Dexter's Character Development throughout the movie. At first, he's completely self-absorbed and irresponsible, but he learns to be a good friend who genuinely cares about others.
- In a weird way, Ed's "Grape Nose Boy" bit is kind of sweet. He just wants to make Dexter laugh... and does, allowing them to bond more as friends.