- Dexter trying (and failing miserably) to make a Mondo Burger.
Griffin: Bun! Patty! Toppings! Sauce! Assemble!
Bun! Patty! Toppings! Sauce! Assemble!
Bun! Patty! Toppings! Sauce! (eyes Dexter struggling) As-sem-ble...
- Ed trying to fix the milkshake machine.
Ed: Strawberry Jacuzzi!
- The first meeting between Ed and Dexter, who was trying to remember where he's seen Ed before.
Dexter: I could've sworn I've seen you somewhere before.
Ed: Maybe I'm someone famous like a baseball player or a pretty nurse!
What are you talking about!?
Ed: Okay, I give up. Who am I?
Dexter: I don't know who you are or where I've seen you before or why you think you're an attractive nurse!
- Ed's first encounter with Kurt.
Dexter: Check it, Ed, it's the Mondo Idiot!
Ed: Oh, nice to meet you, Mondo Idiot, I'm Ed.
Kurt: Well, Ed, you better watch your butt, man!
(Tries and ends up spinning around and around)
Ed: I give up. There's no way a guy can watch his own butt.
- Ed in general.
- "Is it because I'm black?"note
- Ed's extremely Limited Wardrobe. He wears his Good Burger uniform to bed and in the shower. And when he's on a date, he wears his Good Burger uniform with a tie.
- When Ed asks why Mr. Bailey fired the delivery guy, he responds, "because the guy came to work without his pants!"
- Nearly everything by Abe Vigoda's character, Otis.
: I need a hot Jacuzzi
! *passes out*
Troy: Who are you?
: Could someone get me to a hospital? I think I broke my ass.
Heather: They're coming! We'd better hurry!
Otis: Don't have to tell me twice. *Supermans out window*
- The Connie Muldoon sequence, as anyone who's worked in fast food service can tell you is not too far from the truth.
- Dexter tries to play cards with three patients. But one of them keeps eating the cards, one keeps hitting his head with a ping pong paddle, and one keeps poking at Dexter.
- When Dexter talks about his Disappeared Dad, Ed says, "I don't remember what my dad looks like either...but at least I get to see him every day".
- Ed rollerblading to work at the beginning. Especially the part with the baby and the basketball players.
- Ed's attempt to blow a kiss at Roxanne.
- "It's okay, people! HER BUTT...IS FINE!!!"
- "Look! I'm Grape Nose Boy!"
- "I hate to do this, I hate to put a black man in jail!"
- The "Chariots of Fire" music playing during the slow-motion scene of Dexter and Ed running towards Shaq and hugging him.
- When Troy and Griffen tear off Ed and Dexter's old lady disguises - and Ed is wearing lingerie underneath his.
- When Ed, Dexter and Otis escape from Demented Hills, they decide to take an ice cream truck. Then comes all the flinging of various ice cream at the windshield to the point that it's become too thick to see out.
- Look carefully, and you'll see the ice cream truck is owned by the "O'Bese Bros".
- The scene where Ed pours the chemical into the meat supply and Mondo Burger becomes "a victim of its own foul play".
- "Kurt's going to jail, Kurt's going to jail, Kurt's going to jail, jail, jail..."
- "En-JOY your car!"
- Dexter's response to Mr. Bailey asking how long he's worked in fast food: "Nearly two days!"
- When Ed delivers Shaq's Good Burger.
Shaq: Little man, I ordered tomatoes on this Good Burger, I don't see no tomatoes.
Well, hang on... (Ed pulls a couple of Hammerspace
tomato slices from his shirt pocket, and slaps them on Shaq's burger) There, consider yourself tomatoe'd! Ha!
Shaq: You're not like other people, are you?
- The entire chase scene, which also includes some great lines:
Ice Cream Man: Hey! What are you doing?!
Otis: Stealing your truck!
- Ed rocking out to the ice cream truck music, much to Dexter's annoyance, and later still gawking over the inventory.
Ed: Look, Dex! Ice cream! They got fudgy pops! Monstercicles!
Dexter: Ed, this is no time for frozen confectionary treats, alright?!
- And Ed going berserk as he throws ice cream at the Demented Hills truck.
HOW Y'ALL LIKE ME NOW?! I'M A DUDE, THROWIN' ICE CREAM! HERE'S SOME VANILLA! TAKE SOME CHOCOLATE! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE!!!
- Dexter and Ed climb on top of the roof of Mondo Burger.
Ed: Its easy! You just jump on the burger, jump on the fries, then you hop on the cup, and shimmy up the straw.
- The first scene at the titular restaurant is a classic Good Burger scene where a customer complains about getting a burger with literally nothing on it.