Awesome: How It Should Have Ended
- They managed to get a cameo from Stan "The Man" Lee in How The Amazing Spider-Man Should Have Ended.
- Awesome Music:
- The rap-style synopsis of TRON.
- Whe-en Captain America throws his mighty shield...
- The Zombie Song (Extended Version)
- The song at the end of the video about The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey that asks viewers to subscribe, encourages them to watch other videos, and warns against feeding the trolls.
- HISHE marks its 10-year anniversary with a music video called Bat Blood, which is a parody of Bad Blood and has Batman rounding up several movie heroes to fight Superman and the rest of the Justice League. Some people claim it is even better than the original one.
- Let's face it, even after all those years the "Terminator meets Back to the Future" Fake Trailer is still the most awesome video they made. Watch it on Youtube and at any given time among the ten most recent comments will be please to expand it into a full movie. The video doesn't even have that many jokes, it's just So Cool It's Awesome.
- Thor delivers a pretty sick burn to Superman and Batman in his HISHE:
That may be true... but at least I have a father.
- To the point where both Batman and Superman admit it was sick.
- Captain America pulls one off too when he points out that the Justice League movie's still in Development Hell, while the Avengers (At the time of the video) were gearing up for their venture. Even Batman and Superman admit that's a pretty good burn.
- And to top it off, we have the Avengers et all reminding Sups and Bats about their box office income.
- The DC duo gets back at one of them, by leaving Thor in the booth while they hide outside.
- The HISHE guys even managed to get an MOA in a video that wasn't even theirs. At the end of The Nostalgia Critic's review of Man of Steel, they happen to be in the same restaurant as NC's version of Batman and Superman, after it's noted that the scene seemed familiar. And of course HISHE Batman's response to NC's Batman:
Batman doesn't have a beard!
- As a testament to the awesomeness of this scene, Superman and Batman appear in the intro used in almost every Nostalgia Critic review released in 2014.
- In "How The Dark Knight Should Have Ended", Batman actually ran over the Joker, but didn't kill him. Even Superman was impressed.
- In "How God of War should have ended, Kratos goes berserk and decides to kill every god. However, he is unable to kill Morgan Freeman, because he is just that cool.
- After their take on both Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit had the "use the eagles to solve everything" joke, "How The Desolation of Smaug should have ended defies it instead, with Bilbo chewing out Gandalf for trying to use it a third time.
- Also the scary depiction of Smaug.
- "The Lego HISHE" continues right from where the Movie has ended. It's made for a tiniest fraction of the movie's budget, but looks just as AWESOME!
- It also sees (Lego!) Superman single-handedly take out all of Lord Business' forces and hailed a as hero, rather than get taken out by a wad of gum in the movie (which Batman suggests must have been "Kryptonite gum").
- Later in the video, Superman and Batman look outside to see an epic battle being waged between the Master Builders and the Lego Duplo aliens that popped up at the end of the movie.
Duplo Alien: We are here to destroy you!
Emmet: (clobbering enemy in his Mini-Mecha) No, no you're not!
- In The Godzilla HISHE, Walter White has Godzilla roar right in his face and doesn't even blink! BADASS!
- The incredibly frightening and accurate depiction of James Spader's Ultron.
- In their Guardians of the Galaxy HISHE, Ronan being smart enough to just ignore Starlord this time and just win.
- Quicksilver saving both Trask and Mystique so quickly, the only time he becomes visible at all occurs when he takes Mystique away to safety, then brings Xavier in to assure Trask of mutants' goodness. Later, Quicksilver unmasks Batman (who seems more protective about his secret identity than he does now) without him noticing.
- The ''Age of Ultron'' teaser parody has Ultron quoting various Disney movies. Hearing him quote "A Whole New World" actually does sound cooler than the Avengers give him credit for, considering the words "shining, shimmering, splendid" fit Ultron's character surprisingly well.
- Doubling as a Crowning Moment of Funny Batman gets one in How The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Should Have Ended - Part One where he survives a planet destroying meteor simply BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN.
- In How The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Should Have ended - Part Two
- Magneto shows up, casually curbstomps the Ultron army, and proceeds to claim Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver as his kids as well as state they're mutants.
- Scarlet Witch stops Batman mid-catchphrase by making him afraid of bats.
- The "Bat Blood" parody is a pretty great song, and the visuals really do justice to the song. Also all the cameos of people helping out Batman and him assembling his own Justice League of Doc Brown, Kiddo, Harry Potter, Baymax, Han Solo and Furiosa.