Trivia: How It Should Have Ended
- Actor Allusion: For the episode for Batman Begins, Jim Gordon's wife sees King Joffrey. Jack Gleeson appeared in a film as a kid who talked to Batman and is later saved by Rachel Dawes.
- Approval of God:
- Cameo Prop: In The Hunger Games, the sword Cato wields is pretty obviously intended to be Frostmourne from the Warcraft series, though attention is never drawn to it.
- Contest Winner Cameo: In the Return of the Jedi spoof. He's the Imperial Officer who reports to Palpatine that the exhaust ports have been replaced by a giant passage way straight to the reactor core.
- Defictionalization: Mario ends up in Aperture Science facility. Cue Mari0 next year.
- Official Fan-Submitted Content: The scripts for How The Amazing Spider-Man Should Have Ended and How The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Should Have Ended were written by the fans.
- Screwed by the Lawyers: Their original version of How Frozen Should Have Ended was taken down by Disney for the use of "Let It Go". They put up a new version where they sing the song but with different lyrics to mock this fact.
- Tribute to Fido: A drawing of a cartoon dog sneaks its way into many of the shorts as an Easter Egg and tribute to Daniel Baxter's dog, Kiddo. In the Jaws video, "Oddik" takes the place of "Orca" as the name of the boat halfway through.