- Awesome Ego: She knows she's the best in the ring and is fully able to back it up.
- Awesome Moments:
"I think because we were girls they were expecting us to have a bit of a Cat Fight and a roll-up..."
- In her debut match she put Lasso Lucy in a Mexican Surfboard, prompting the crowd to chant "best match ever!"
- The match where she wins the first Irish Women's Championship she goes to the top rope and body blocks Pollyanna, Viper and Lauren LaRoux on the outside.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Has a habit of becoming one for many promotions she wrestles for. Pro Wrestling Ulster ended up building their women's division around her and crowning her the first Women's Champion.
- Funny Moments:
"She probably knows three moves. I know at least 174 wrestling moves!"
- At an over-18's show during a triple threat match, the crowd starts a "fuck you, Katey" chant. She responds by giving them the double finger.
- Before getting beaten by Siren, her Badass Boast said.
- In the above match, the vocal crowd of children hated her so much they started whacking her in the head with foam fingers while she was trying to wrap Siren around the ring post.
- Heartwarming Moments:
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Her initial entrance was to do a Hair Flip into the splits on the apron like Melina. She stopped doing the splits after suffering a knee injury, so naturally she wasn't doing that entrance by the time she got to wrestle Melina for real.
- Smurfette Breakout: Rough Stuff quietly disbanded after a couple of years, while Katey became one of the biggest stars in Irish wrestling. Bull Reilly later returned to wrestling - as Carl Curl of the Body Bros, thus overcoming this.
YMMV / Katey Harvey