Everything is fine and peaceful in Middle-earth. Humans, elves, halflings, dwarves and orcs live in perfect harmony, for they share a common pleasure: Smoking weed. Only one day Sauron "the orc king" has a little bit too much of a good time — and the weed starts getting slim...
- Answer Cut: Gandalf debates with himself what to do now that Bilbo has entrusted him with the One Ring: "I have two options: I could either consult the Book of Infinite Knowledge to protect the poor and the weak from evil, or..." Cut to Gandalf smoking weed.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: When Gandalf asks Bilbo for more drugs, we get the following list:Bilbo: What do you need? I can get you anything: Speed, weed, crack, heroin, LSD, ecstasy, peace, shit, cocaine, jelly babies...
- In the original German version and some of the sub versions, he also has Hardcore Bondage and SM porn/toys on his list. Which turns the whole list into a hilarious combination of Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking and Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick. When Galdalf asks for snuff however, Bilbo just answers "Piss off!" (which is a reference to a scene from 8mm)
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Happens several times.
- Child Hater: Gandalf wasn't trying to amuse the hobbit kids, he is just a bad shot.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Bilbo reacts rather strongly to the prospect of having to give up the ring.
- Gag Dub
- German Humour
- Straight Gay: Frodo, Bilbo and Gandalf.Frodo: Gandalf, I love you!Gandalf: Hahaha ... poof.
- The Stoner: All of the characters, to varying degrees.