CFMOT is known to be one of very few object shows made in a foreign language and also for its unique art style.
The show contains the following tropes:
- A Dog Named "Dog": Even in a foreign language, this still applies.
- A Lizard Named "Liz": Object shows can't get enough of these "-y" suffix names...note although some of them break from tradition like Klevi, Kurasan, Nansensu, and Spraysh
- Animate Inanimate Object: Must we really go through this?
- Anthropomorphic Food: Kurasan and Yigroish Bottle are this, the former being a croissant and the latter filled with Yigroish, a type of alcohol that only exists in-universe.
- Armless Biped: A quadruple whammy - Chargery, Charmy, Cuppy and Klevi. Socka and Nansensu are inversions, having arms but no legs, though they don't have trouble moving around because of this.
- Art Evolution:
- Audience Participation:
- Instrumental Theme Tune: The intro music is an edited instrumental version of Lollipop by the Europop music group Aqua.
- Stock Audio Clip:
- Where the Hell Is Springfield?: