Takato is the inheritor of the first magic
- Takato created Guilmon from nothing. The Clock tower didn't try to capture him because no one has the Brass to threaten someone how can rip you apart atom by atom each equal the pain of a nuke and then tear your soul out and cast it into an endless void.
- Impossible. Takato didn't create Guilmon from nothing; his notes were scanned through his D-Arc, which did the construction work with the stored data as building material.
There is only one 'Anhenerbe Cafe' in the whole of the NasuverseThe door you use to leave it determines whether you get to Kara no Kyoukai's Fumine, Tsukihime's Misaki, Fate/stay night's Fuyuki, the post-apocalyptic Angel Notes setting, or any other future Nasuverse location.
- The only variation is whether the story is in its Main (dramatic) phase, or Expanded (less dramatic/silly) phase. Crossover characters (and Neco Arcs) stay away/out of sight in the former.
- Confirmed by Starlit Marmalade, apparently. A True Magician Did It (Zelretch, naturally).
Benedict XVI trained Ciel and KireiHe did use to lead the Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Roman and Universal Inquisition (to use the formal name), A.K.A. the Inquisition (even if it's known as Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith), for which the Executors work for.
Elaborating on the WMG above: Joseph Ratzinger was a highly successful Executor until he was crippled on the jobAfter being crippled he was made vice president of the University of Regensburg, and then archbishop and cardinal as soon as there was a spot, as a reward for his service, and was later given the job of Prefect of the Congregation because he was the only cardinal who knew what they actually do.
- As a joke he learned to fire thunderbolts from the hands after watching Return of the Jedi and noticing that he resembled Palpatine.
Only one world/timeline gets the "benefit" of the Dark Six awakening ritual. It gets the mana needed by stripping it from other timelines that also do the ritual.The concept of the Jewel Sword; taken to its ultimate conclusion. Fate/EXTRA; possibly Miyu's world in Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA weren't botched rituals, they just weren't the top dog.