Man Enough is a visual novel released on DOS in 1994, developed and published by Tsunami Media. It's a Dating Sim in which you're a nameless man who has gotten a recommendation to a dating service called Man Enough by his friend. After arriving there, he meets a woman named Jeri and tries to seduce her. He fails, but she will date him if he dates all five of her friends: Quinn, Erin, Blair, Kellie and Fawn.
To play the game, you have to pick one of the women, and then try to pick one of the correct options. There are some one off breaks from the usual gameplay, though, like an impossible to beat paintball minigame, and a very serious final level.
This game provides examples of:
- Bathing Beauty: There's a shot of Quinn in the bath.
- Bed Full of Women: At the very end of the game, all five starter women are in the player's bed.
- Dating Sim: The game's point, as stated above, is to date women.
- Double Entendre: Quite a few, but special mention goes to: "I've got your condom shipment, babe. You take deliveries in the rear?".
- Full Motion Video: Some of the cutscenes, but most of the game is still shots.
- Hopeless Boss Fight: Beating Quinn in the paintball minigame is impossible.