You've been really naughty this past year. So naughty, in fact, that Santa Claus has decided to punish you himself... in zombie form. If you wanna survive the night, you're gonna have to make it up to him. That means you need to find your relatives' nine gifts and get them under the tree, as well as call said relatives, before Zombie Claus gets ahold of you.
The game was released on January 2nd, 2020.
Zombie Claus contains examples of:
- 15 Puzzle: There's one in one of the bedrooms. You need to solve it to open up a closet and get the present inside.
- Autosave: Whenever you manage to pick up a present, you get a "Save Game" message.
- Enter Solution Here: There's a safe on the second floor that requires a code to open. Said code can be obtained by playing a game on the in-game computer.
- Evil Sounds Deep: Zombie Claus has a very deep, demonic voice.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: Zombie Claus's eyes glow brightly.
- Green and Mean: Zombie Claus has an outfit that is green, contrasting with the red of regular Santa.
- Life Meter: One's visible in the pause menu.
- Santa Claus: You get regular Jolly Ol' Elf Santa Claus in the title screen, and undead Zombie Claus in the main game.
- Soundtrack Dissonance: Jingle Bells plays throughout the house while you're being pursued by an undead Santa.
- Speaking Simlish: When you call up your relatives, the conversation is pretty much gibberish.
- Twisted Christmas: Nothing says this trope like being chased by a zombie Santa Claus.
- Undeathly Pallor: Zombie Santa Claus has grey skin.