Pixel Art is a Puzzle Game by Easybrain playable on smartphones released in 2017. It's intended to be a modern coloring book for adults, where you have a 2D picture composed of pixels or 3D model composed of cubes and color them in with your finger. A level is completed once the picture/model is fully colored in.
This game provides examples of:
- Confetti Drop: Confetti falls once a drawing is finished.
- Double Unlock: Some level sets have to be unlocked by watching an ad, then levels within those sets have to be unlocked by beating other levels in them.
- Food Porn: Drawings of food tends to be large and colorful, making the food look more appetising.
- Last Lousy Point: Trying to find the last pixel that has to be colored in can be difficult if the level is especially large or if it's 3D and obscured by other parts.
- Marathon Level: Some of the larger or more complex levels can take more than an hour to finish.
- Play Every Day: A large new level is added to the Daily tab every day.
- Redhead In Green: The November 5, 2020 drawing depicts a red-haired girl wearing a green sweater.
- Scenery Porn: Drawings of scenery (like mountains, forests, etc.) are often detailed and look inviting.
- Temporary Online Content: There are events which run for a limited time and have exclusive levels both in them and unlocked from beating other exclusive levels.