A video game tie in for the 2016 film of the same name.
The game actually takes place some time after the 2016 film in which you actually play as an unrelated team that opened up as part of the franchise after the success of the film Ghostbusters. As they're off doing dealing with ghosts in Washington D.C, the team handle calls around the city in their steed.
The gameplay is a 2.5D top down twin stick shooter which has your character running around stages and zapping ghosts as you go along.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: All of the tean have colored stripes on their suits.
- Final Boss: Rowan returns
- Immediate Sequel: Somewhat, it's tied directly into the film and takes place some time after that movie.
- More Dakka: The team all wield proton packs of various designs. One pistol sized, another made like a shotgun, another is as big as a Gatling gun and another is...just the standard design.
- No Name Given: None of the team members are named.