The Common Kabikku (Internetdiseasus Lazii) is a small, omnivirous creature most commonly seen in the chaparral region of Southern California. It is most well known for its grotesquely unhealthy eating habits, unwillingness to leave the house at any given moment, tenuous grasp on reality, and offensive bright blue hue. The Kabikku has been known to attack humans; however, if you happen to stumble upon it, you may appease it with offerings of top hats, Ho Yay, and stories of the supernatural. Beware, though; if given a copy of Twilight, it will prompty bite your face off.
This KUNTREEBYOOTAR contains the following tropes:
- A Girl And Her Insane Cat That Likes To Eat Feet And Pretend That It's Spiderman
- Baby Got Back: One of my most frequent sources of embarrassment.
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Cute, but Cacophonic: Well, more like "mildly attractive, but sounds like a 12-year-old boy".
- Deadpan Snarker
- If It's You, It's Okay: Feels this way about a certain girl.
- Knight Templar Sister
- Les Yay: With aforementioned girl.
- Nice Hat: A top hat, no less!
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant
- Shotacon: Has been known to perv over Max Records on occasion.
- Shrinking Violet
- The Snark Knight: Once I've gotten over my initial shyness, I tend to lapse into this.
- Thousand-Yard Stare: One of my most common expressions.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Though admittedly less rabid than most.