A self-described "pessi-optimist" 20-year-old college student hailing from Arizona, Galadrieal enjoys zombies, music, movies, video games, Minecraft, swearing, working, and referring to herself in the third person.
A writer through and through, she often dreams publishing her novel, but will often abandon writing time for video games, day-dreaming, and good old TV Tropes reading escapades...While still dreaming of seeing her novel on TV Tropes. Nonetheless, she still finds time to write chapters...Mostly during her job in a computer lab.
While not a frequent contributor, she is a constant lurker and enjoys reading TV Tropes while at work, at home...Just about everywhere and is always finding new tropes to apply to her stories. She is something of a walking encyclopedia, thanks to a randomly developed hobby of reading and memorizing random facts, and always puts the information to use some way or another.
She is a science fiction writer, but has also dabbled in fantasy, paranormal, and horror stories, but prefers the genre where her futuristic dreams can run wild. Her current project, a five-book series called "The Safe House", is currently four years of her life in the making, with the first book nearing completion.
She is also known as the one Troper who can't get folders to work properly.
- Apologises a Lot - For everything. In Left 4 Dead, walking on a sidewalk, even for something that wasn't my fault. She says "Sorry" every day.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Berserk Button - Rarely pushed.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Born in the Wrong Century - She admits she would feel much more at home in the 23rd century.
- Can't Hold Her Liquor
- Cracking Up - Knuckles, constantly.
- Creature of Habit
- Does Not Like Spam - With sausage, beef jerky, peppers, green beans, rice, beef hot dogs, pasta salad, macaroni salad, potato salad, tomato soup, and various members of seafood cuisine.
- Fangirl - To her many obsessions and areas of enjoyment.
- Fatal Flaw - Many of them.
- Gamer Chick - And proud of it.
- Humble Hero - Tell her she did a good job on something and she'll barely take the credit or suddenly act very bashful.
- I Am What I Am
- Lady Swears-A-Lot
- The Movie Buff - Go ahead and quiz her! She dares you!
- Not a Morning Person
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness - Mostly to troll people.
- Shipper on Deck - With literally everything.
- Squee! - IN. SPADES.
- Undying Loyalty
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes? - With insects and spiders.