I'm Benjamin Fuller, I mainly go by the screen name of Dallenson (Dallen, Dally or Dall) and I decided on a title as "The Niche Gamer" for my attraction toward less-than-mainstream games that are Fun for Some.
Born on September 30th, 1995 (Libra Sapphire), I'm currently looking for employment in a part-time custodial position at 22, future living plans are unknown currently.
If you're looking to chat with me or my friends, don't hesitate to join my Discord server HERE: https://discord.gg/VJfCbUm (Beware of NSFW channels that are marked)
Current games of interest
- American Truck Simulator
- Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Farming Simulator 19
- Hotdogs Horseshoes And Hand Grenades
- Minecraft (Using the Vivecraft VR mod)
- Pokemon GO
- Project CARS 2
- RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic
Examples found with me include:
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Often times, I'll become enthusiastic about certain works for a while before a new one draws my attention
- Basement-Dweller: More of a Downplayed version, my parents understand that the idea of moving into my own housing at this current point would overwhelm me and they're willing to accept. That and my bedroom is upstairs so I only dwell in the basement when I'm at my computer.
- Berserk Button: Specific noises drive me up the wall for whatever reason, probably due to my aspergers on the spectrum.
- Technical issues that have little to zero indication as to what's causing it.
- Uncreative ads for mobile games that consist nothing but ten seconds of gameplay, no music and plain text and emojis remarking that "X% of people can't get past Y!!!" or some other permutation.
- Big Eater: A flaw of mine but I'm doing my best to help with that.
- Can't Take Criticism: Downplayed, I understand fair and constructive criticism but not criticism with personal insults or insults labeled as "criticism".
- Creative Sterility: I've found myself in an uncreative mood as of late, this probably stems from my work-oriented mood of getting things done rather than spending time designing.
- Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy: In your standard FPS and vehicular combat game, I am an absolutely dreadful shot against other players, especially with non-Hitscan weapons. In VR, however, the depth-perception and virtual stock in H3VR lets me make accurate shots at long ranges.
- Master of None: I have knowledge and skills in a wide array of subjects but not to a professional extent quite yet except janitorial knowledge and techniques along with an understanding of computer technology.
- Self-Deprecation: More comedic than anything, I won't hesitate to jab myself when I miss something obvious.