- Playing Against Type: Titus is voiced by Mark Strong, AKA Lord Blackwood, playing a heroic (by 40K standards) character for once.
- What Could Have Been:
- Originally in the early trailer the game was supposed to be focusing on a squad of Space Marines.
- In some old footage It would have been starring with a normal-looking Tactical wearing a helmet before loosing it later on.
- With THQ having went down, a sequel to the game is very much in doubt. The game's director had plans of two more games; in the second game, Titus would be reinstated into combat under the Inquisition's control (presumably as a Deathwatch member) only to be declared renegade and exiled, and in the third game he would have rallied countless Space Marines to his side and formed his own Space Marine chapter.
- In 2015 the publishing rights changed hands to Sega, with the PC version of the game even being updated to reflect this (removing mentions of THQ from the opening logos and opening cutscene), and new multiplayer updates finally made. The possibility of a sequel is likely once again.
Trivia / Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine