- Casting Gag: This was not the first time Yumi Touma played a Norse goddess who is meant as an analog to one of the Norns. The difference is this time she plays the middle sister as opposed to the eldest.
- Fandom Life Cycle: Stages 2 —> 3 —> 6b —> 2 —> 6b —> 2. Ever since its conception, the Valkyrie Profile series is known to be one of the most popular works of tri-Ace, and is known by its fans for its deep yet complex storytelling. The first game's Ending A in fact, is so difficult to achieve that players had to come up with guides and walkthroughs to help other players, so one could say that it has a dedicated playerbase. However, the series mostly cycles back and forth between obscurity and some resurgence, mainly because of the rather large gaps between each installment's releases, especially the gap in The New '10snote . As of 2016, the series has sold over 2.2 million copies.
- Sequel Gap: Entries on the franchise are spread out to say the least. For context, the first game came around 1999-2000, the second game, Silmeria, came five to six years later, quickly followed by the PSP remake Lenneth and the DS Spin-off on the years 2006-2009. But afterwards? The large gap comes in, with Valkyrie Anatomia releasing on 2016 for Japan only. The latter game was only ported for the English market 3 years later on 2019.
- Talking to Himself: Arngrim and Lawfer are both voiced by Maddie Blaustein in the first game.
- The Wiki Rule: The Valkyrie Profile Wiki.
Trivia / Valkyrie Profile