- Accidentally Correct Writing: His complaints about Bombshell in his Worst Games of 2016 list include that it seems like the game was created solely so they could use a pre-existing character idea. That character, the titular Bombshell, was initially conceived as part of Duke Nukem Forever, and would have served as a Distaff Counterpart to the Duke had she not been cut from the game.
- Rule 34 Creator Reactions: Jared's fine with people drawing smut of him and even encourages it. He also wants people to indulge in Self-Fanservice.
- Series Hiatus:
- In August 2017, he was forced on a hiatus, due to their neighbor's water pipe bursting and flooding into their apartment, unearthing large amounts of asbestos in the process. He returned after about 3 weeks, and while his games and set remained intact, his now ex-wife's work - cosplay outfits - were completely destroyed.
- While his main channel had been quiet for several months by then, in May 2019 he abruptly stopped posting content on his Let's Play channel for reasons. Broken in August 27th of the same year with a video where he announced the continuation of his main channel videos.
- Video Source: Provides the video for Broke the Rating Scale.
- The Wiki Rule: ProJared Wiki.
Trivia / ProJared